PDA

View Full Version : Spyder wash

Bayouboy
05-03-2017, 10:21 AM
147150Has anybody used this? Do you think it would be okay to wash my spyder with this? I have the triple black paint scheme, and was wandering if it would be good for the matte finishes as well as the other finishes. With the new bike, I guess I'm kind of paranoid and want to make sure I'm using the right stuff.

Thanks,
Bryan

Bob Denman
05-03-2017, 10:26 AM
:D I guess that anything you'd wash your car with; would work just fine on your Spyder! :2thumbs:

SpyderAnn01
05-03-2017, 12:00 PM
Google "car wash soap for matte paint" if you're really worried.

CapeSpyder
05-03-2017, 12:54 PM
147150Has anybody used this? Do you think it would be okay to wash my spyder with this? I have the triple black paint scheme, and was wandering if it would be good for the matte finishes as well as the other finishes. With the new bike, I guess I'm kind of paranoid and want to make sure I'm using the right stuff.

Thanks,
Bryan

Congrats on the Special series. I have the same and have not worried about using car washes, i just don't use a polish on the matte areas.
a quick wipe to remove water spots on the matte will help it look great.
I love the look of this color scheme all cleaned up.
Armor all now make a wipe? for the matte finish or you can go to lamonsters garage for one of there cleaners
Have fun ryding and maybe when i go to visit my friends in the Hammond area we'll have to meet up.
Kermit

Bayouboy
05-03-2017, 04:15 PM
Congrats on the Special series. I have the same and have not worried about using car washes, i just don't use a polish on the matte areas.
a quick wipe to remove water spots on the matte will help it look great.
I love the look of this color scheme all cleaned up.
Armor all now make a wipe? for the matte finish or you can go to lamonsters garage for one of there cleaners
Have fun ryding and maybe when i go to visit my friends in the Hammond area we'll have to meet up.
Kermit

Sounds good to me. Always ready to make new friends