PDA

View Full Version : Calling all Iowa Spyder owners

Kredab
05-02-2017, 10:01 PM
Trying to see if there is any interest out there. There's a possibility that I will host a Squared Away Spyder event at my house . I'm located in LaPorte city,Iowa . Squared Away is a premium laser alignment system. These people are amazing. Not sure if I can pull it off but I need to see how many I could get lined up. Cost would be about $130 a Spyder if I can get the right amount. They are a Spyderlovers sponsor. I met them at Spyderfest this year. Looks like the date would be June 6 . Check your calendars, maps for the distance to LaPorte city and let me know , we need to move quickly on this . Good chance to meet fellow Spyder riders. :spyder2::spyder2:

dpetrick
05-03-2017, 08:51 AM
I am in Spirit Lake (NW Iowa) so that is a long haul, about a 4 hour trip. If you get something together and the timing works I would consider coming over, as I have some friends in Waterloo.

Kredab
05-06-2017, 09:21 PM
I am in Spirit Lake (NW Iowa) so that is a long haul, about a 4 hour trip. If you get something together and the timing works I would consider coming over, as I have some friends in Waterloo.

Thanks for your response , the date is tentatively June 6 , if it is a go I will keep you posted. Also if you have any fellow spyders, please make sure you ask them . Squared away wanted 8 if possible , I'm not sure what the minimum is , I will be talking to Mike . Then we will try to get time slots wrote down . There is a guy coming from Kansas City . I hope I can pull it together .

i will keep you posted :spyder2::spyder2:

reissooz
05-06-2017, 10:40 PM
Hmm - that would let me make a trip home very productive! Please keep me posted - I would be very interested in getting in on this list! Thanks!
Sue

Kredab
05-16-2017, 09:17 PM
OK, It is set, SQUARED AWAY will be in LaPorte city, Iowa on June 6th to do the laser alignments. Joe also talked about putting any farkles on if time permits. Alignments will be first priority.

Please message me and I will put your name down. They will check it for free. They are the best of the best in alignments
If you want to come down to hang out and talk Spyder, come on in .....:spyder2::spyder2:

Centurion
06-07-2017, 06:11 AM
Kyle,

Thanks for hosting a great event yesterday! Weather was perfect for riding and your hospitality made the day even better! It was awesome getting squared away by Ann and Joe!

BoilerAnimal
06-07-2017, 07:44 AM
Kyle, we want to thank you for arranging to have Joe and Ann at your place for a Squared Away event. Sorry that we couldn't stay longer but we had over 250 miles to ride to get there. Joe and Ann's services were fantastic and your maidrites and world famous mac and cheese were the icing on the cake. Thanks again for giving us this opportunity.

Tyris
06-07-2017, 08:07 AM
Missed it as trike has only 370 miles on it and unfortunately had to work all day, look forward to checking you out if ever in the area again. Kudos for coming to Iowa and Kudos to Kyle for setting this up. Thanks to all.

Kredab
06-07-2017, 08:18 AM
Missed it as trike has only 370 miles on it and unfortunately had to work all day, look forward to checking you out if ever in the area again. Kudos for coming to Iowa and Kudos to Kyle for setting this up. Thanks to all.

Tyris - I highly recommend that you have Squared away check it , if it is in tolerance, it is free (your not out anything)

Squared away will be at Spyder Fever in Council Bluffs, Iowa August 18,19,20. We will try and make it also, sure to be a good time, if I have learned anything from owning a Spyder is that there is a great community around them.

"Purl" was 5/16 off and I did notice a difference, it was slight but we did have one that was a ways out and he came back with a smile on his face from the test ride

Thanks for all the was there, new friendships were made........:spyder2::spyder2: