PDA

View Full Version : New Wheel Chair Carrier

Roadster Renovations
05-02-2017, 09:07 PM
Roadster Renovations wishes to Thank Tom Stanley for testing our newest product, our wheel chair carrier. Tom will be reporting back as to how well this functions. After a couple of months we will have them available. This carrier can be attached with or without our Spyder Rack and can accommodate a 15 lb wheel chair. All that is required is a hitch. The model shown is hinged and lays back to load and unload. This works well for 2 ryders. We also plan a model that will be able to rotate to be removed by a single ryder and securely locked into position for travel.

Chupaca
05-02-2017, 10:04 PM
Know there has been a lot of request for carriers and this will be welcome new to those looking to ryde with thier wheelchairs. :2thumbs: congrats and way to get folks what they need...:firstplace:

stillnjeve
09-20-2017, 05:06 AM
I have been searching everywhere for something like this. I have a 2015 RTS and use a wheelchair. whilst my chair is a rigid one, I might get a second fold up job just for the Spyder. Do you use extra rear lights and will these be available as part of the kit. Oh, and do you send to Australia?

ARtraveler
09-20-2017, 03:12 PM
Thanks for researching and developing a much needed product. :bowdown::bowdown:

edmarble
09-22-2017, 07:46 PM
Hoping the capacity is really more than 15 lbs. Even most "ultra-light" chairs are in the 20-25 lb range. There are almost no wheelchairs made that weigh 15 lbs without removing wheels and footrests.

cheska
09-23-2017, 10:09 PM
Can you tell us the actual dimensions of the rack? Thanks Bob

nchangin
06-03-2018, 12:29 PM
Some close ups with the chair mounted would be great too. I have a rigid wheelchair as well so looking for a solution. Thanks!