PDA

View Full Version : Nomad Trailer

Utah Geezer
05-01-2017, 10:42 PM
Wondering why more suggest the Nomad Mini Trailer over the other models that Mini Trailers make? Looking at purchasing a trailer. Prepping for retirement and many trips to come.

rustynail51
05-01-2017, 11:06 PM
any trailer that is made to pull behind a motorcycle will work get what suits you just keep it within the requirements that BRP recommends don;t see it as a major problem.

05-01-2017, 11:55 PM
Wondering why more suggest the Nomad Mini Trailer over the other models that Mini Trailers make? Looking at purchasing a trailer. Prepping for retirement and many trips to come.

Not sure what the diffrence is between the Nomad and Lumina xl https://theusatrailerstore.com/lumina-xl-motorcycle-trailer

Copperman
05-02-2017, 04:44 AM

The Nomad (18 cubic feet) is a nice size. Not too big, not too small and it holds quite a bit. Because the edges are square, it loads easier than a 622. It pulls real nice and it looks good behind a Spyder. I had a white one one before I bought my 622 and I really liked it.

The nice thing is it's built here in the US. If you call their shop you can talk to them and I'm sure they'd answer any of your questions.

No 2817
05-02-2017, 04:53 AM

I went went the Lumina. The price is what I was shopping for. I did not want to put a lot of money into something that I was only going to use once or twice a season.

Chris

WellsboroSpyder
05-02-2017, 05:56 AM
I went went the Lumina. The price is what I was shopping for. I did not want to put a lot of money into something that I was only going to use once or twice a season.

Chris

My wife and I find a lot of uses for our 622 trailer. She like to use it to get groceries in good weather. Use to go pick cherries and apples around Lake Seneca . Take it to amish farm in Loganton, PA and load it with produce. Always looking for an excuse to use the Spyder rather than the car.

bmwlarry
05-02-2017, 10:01 AM
I have the Nomad but haven't had the opportunity to use it yet

Copperman
05-02-2017, 10:06 AM
I have the Nomad but haven't had the opportunity to use it yet

I don't think that's the Nomad the OP was talking about.