PDA

View Full Version : ECU remap for more torque

loisk
04-30-2017, 09:11 PM
A fellow in Western Australia is selling an F3S which has had an ECU remap done by the authorised Seadoo dealer.

He tells me that hp went from 115 to 127
and Nm from 130 to 145

As he says, when in 3rd gear at 60kph pre-remap = need to downchange gear,
after remap "bike just goes"

His summary is more torque, more enjoyable below 3000rpm, better throttle response, less gear changing so improved mpg. Easily reversible.

Nb we do not have the long belt/different sprocket here in oz.n

My query is - has anyone else heard of this ? ?

Bam Bam and Pebbles
04-30-2017, 11:06 PM
I have not heard anything about this, but I would like to.

Chupaca
05-01-2017, 01:47 AM
:agree: outside of the fuel controlling units (after market) have not heard any on changing the computers. Much less a dealer...:dontknow:

loisk
05-01-2017, 01:49 AM
Meantime, I am trying to find out more...

more...

Info so far indicates that the remap is being done "unofficially" by a dealer (possibly two)

So

- it seems it can be done
- if unofficial, presumably there is the possibility of warranty issues

hmmm

Bob Denman
05-01-2017, 07:35 AM
:D Who will be the first to have it done, and report back? :clap:
If this can be done to the F3: it can also be made to work for an RT also! :yes:

Road-Kill
05-01-2017, 08:33 AM
A fellow in Western Australia is selling an F3S which has had an ECU remap done by the authorised Seadoo dealer.

and Nm from 130 to 145

His summary is more torque, more enjoyable below 3000rpm, better throttle response, less gear changing so improved mpg. Easily reversible.

Every single person I know that either messes with their PC or adds a phantom "chip" ends up with little to no power and then removes it. Walk away from any machine that was tampered with. The Spyder has too much or enough power as is so why the need for a few extra foot pounds of torque? My thoughts.

Bob Denman
05-01-2017, 08:47 AM
:D It's just our curious nature...
If these bikes had 1,000 horsepower, top speeds over 300mph, and got over 150 mpg: you can bet that somebody would try to "Improve" them! :roflblack:

trikermutha
05-01-2017, 08:53 AM
Torque is a good thing IMO. A little more couldn't hurt anything as long as you don't go crazy with all kinds of other mods. Hell the Harleys have more Torgue than the Spyder and its only a 2 cylinder

jaherbst
05-01-2017, 09:08 AM
Why????

Bob Denman
05-01-2017, 09:17 AM
Why????
Jack,
:D Aren't you the fella who has Twin Turbos on his pickup truck?? :D
The answer to your question would seem to be: "Why not?" :thumbup:

jcthorne
05-01-2017, 09:46 AM
Why????

You're
asking why someone would want more torque or power?

Just hand in your man card at the door.:sour:

Bob Denman
05-01-2017, 09:54 AM
Read down through his signature line's list of vehicles... :clap: :thumbup:

cuznjohn
05-01-2017, 10:32 AM
in a way i have to agree with the above post of WHY. after all i was happy with the power of the 1330 for such a big wind catcher that it was, it moved pretty good. and god forbid the motor went sour, with the buds system report telling everything about the bike. and if for some reason it spits out that it was re-mapped, it might void the warranty on the motor

PaladinLV
05-01-2017, 10:34 AM
HD have more torque NOW, but pre 107s did not.

AJ

Torque is a good thing IMO. A little more couldn't hurt anything as long as you don't go crazy with all kinds of other mods. Hell the Harleys have more Torgue than the Spyder and its only a 2 cylinder

monkeyboymorton
05-01-2017, 11:18 AM
Every single person I know that either messes with their PC or adds a phantom "chip" ends up with little to no power and then removes it. Walk away from any machine that was tampered with. The Spyder has too much or enough power as is so why the need for a few extra foot pounds of torque? My thoughts.

Got to disagree, remapping in the performance car world is perfectly normal and can be done with no impact on reliability. I've remapped a number myself to great effect. They have all been turbo engines so much easier to get more bhp from a map. Not sure how much could be gained from the N/A engine in the spyder, but a bump to 127 seems feasible.

I would go for this if someone in the UK started doing them. My warranty is up anyway and I will only go to a dealer now if it breaks in such a way that I or a local bike shop can't fix it.

monkeyboymorton
05-01-2017, 11:21 AM
His summary is more torque, more enjoyable below 3000rpm, better throttle response, less gear changing so improved mpg.

This sounds exactly like my experience of remapping cars. They were always nicer to drive afterwards

ARtraveler
05-01-2017, 03:07 PM
If there is any warranty left, I would have to guess its been voided. Over the years, fuel mapping, power commanders, Hindel exhausts etc. have usually led to unwanted problems unless they were installed with no glitches.

Since I don't belong to the "more power Scotty" group, I would not be in the market for a "souped up" version of the :f_spider:. They are fidgety enough without any additional help--IMO. :yes:

Colin
05-01-2017, 04:25 PM
I have an F3 SM6, and from day one it was soooo sluggish in 2nd gear. Much like the ST was.
I happened to be at my dealer at the same time the BRP Aftersales Tech from Australia was there.
He asked me how I liked my F3, and I told him I loved it, but 2nd gear was rubbish, very sluggish then
takes of when it feels like it. To cut a long story short, he advised they were working on a program
to remedy it. A couple of weeks later I replaced my rear tyre. And as I left the dealer, I had 2nd Gear!!!
That is the only authorized map changing that I know of. And I have asked a couple of times.
There is a guy in Auckland that does it, but he is not an Authorised Dealer

BajaRon
05-01-2017, 04:29 PM
Got to disagree, remapping in the performance car world is perfectly normal and can be done with no impact on reliability. I've remapped a number myself to great effect. They have all been turbo engines so much easier to get more bhp from a map. Not sure how much could be gained from the N/A engine in the spyder, but a bump to 127 seems feasible.

I would go for this if someone in the UK started doing them. My warranty is up anyway and I will only go to a dealer now if it breaks in such a way that I or a local bike shop can't fix it.

I agree. If done correctly it is a complete 'Win-Win' situation. Many times you can get more power, smoother power, and even increased fuel mileage. I'd be interested.

loisk
05-01-2017, 05:12 PM
I have an F3 SM6, and from day one it was soooo sluggish in 2nd gear. Much like the ST was.
I happened to be at my dealer at the same time the BRP Aftersales Tech from Australia was there.
He asked me how I liked my F3, and I told him I loved it, but 2nd gear was rubbish, very sluggish then
takes of when it feels like it. To cut a long story short, he advised they were working on a program
to remedy it. A couple of weeks later I replaced my rear tyre. And as I left the dealer, I had 2nd Gear!!!
That is the only authorized map changing that I know of. And I have asked a couple of times.

Thank you, Colin. That's the kind of change I am after - nothing to do with top speed. Now I have a few more facts to take to my dealer. Don't suppose you recall the name of the brp after sales tech perchance?

Even though my F3S is out of warranty, I would prefer an 'authorised' remap.

Colin
05-01-2017, 05:24 PM
Thank you, Colin. That's the kind of change I am after - nothing to do with top speed. Now I have a few more facts to take to my dealer. Don't suppose you recall the name of the brp after sales tech perchance?

Even though my F3S is out of warranty, I would prefer an 'authorised' remap.

Hi Lois, I think his name was Nick, but I'm not sure if he is still there. But I'm sure there will be someone at BRP
that would know about it.
Hopefully you get it sorted

BLUEKNIGHT911
05-01-2017, 10:01 PM
People - we're talking about .....12 HP ..... 10% +/- ...... My eyebrows aren't going to rise until they see 25 % minimum and my heartrate isn't going to increase until at least 40% ............. you've got cars at the drag strip bumping up 500 HP and getting .05 a second quicker .....so 12 HP isn't moving anyone's Spyder into the " DANGER ZONE " ........ JMHO ......... Mike :thumbup:

PaladinLV
05-01-2017, 10:04 PM
I been running a Power Commander on my 2014 RT for 2 years and 16K miles.
No problems with Spyder or Warranty!

AJ

If there is any warranty left, I would have to guess its been voided. Over the years, fuel mapping, power commanders, Hindel exhausts etc. have usually led to unwanted problems unless they were installed with no glitches.

Since I don't belong to the "more power Scotty" group, I would not be in the market for a "souped up" version of the :f_spider:. They are fidgety enough without any additional help--IMO. :yes:

rustynail51
05-01-2017, 10:59 PM
I find that my Spyder has plenty of what I need doing things to improve or increase performance will decrease reliability and and cause failures and increase complaints seams like there is plenty of complaining already.

loisk
05-02-2017, 01:49 AM
I find that my Spyder has plenty of what I need doing things to improve or increase performance will decrease reliability and and cause failures and increase complaints seams like there is plenty of complaining already.

I hope you don't think I am complaining - I'm not.

But if I can get a lead on an authorised remap to get rid of the flat spot, then I will.

Bruce B
05-02-2017, 02:06 AM

Colin why don't you own up and tell everyone that you work at this dealers part time:banghead::banghead:

rustynail51
05-02-2017, 08:51 AM
Key word authorized.

jaherbst
05-02-2017, 09:36 AM
Jack,
:D Aren't you the fella who has Twin Turbos on his pickup truck?? :D
The answer to your question would seem to be: "Why not?" :thumbup:

Yea Bob but that is for pulling a ten thousand pound toy hauler trailer not for going fast. Maybe I'm getting

older but my RTL has plenty of "ZIP" the way it is. For some I guess there will never be enough horse

power or enough speed "till they reach the Peter Principal". :joke:

​Jack

jaherbst
05-02-2017, 09:44 AM
You're

Doubting your "manhood" are you JC. More Torque and Horsepower are not the answer my friend. Still

trying to prove your manhood at this age is a sad waste of time. :D

​Jack

Bob Denman
05-02-2017, 10:01 AM
For some I guess there will never be enough horse

power or enough speed "till they reach the Peter Principal". :joke:

​Jack

:D That guy Peter, and his damn Principle: :banghead:
Fortunately: I reached my own personal level of incompetence very early in my career... :D
I got to miss all of those sleepless nights :shocked:: worrying about the next promotion! :yes:

Colin
05-02-2017, 02:30 PM
Colin why don't you own up and tell everyone that you work at this dealers part time:banghead::banghead:

What do you mean own up Bruce? I haven't worked Part Time at the dealers for well over a year, probably more like 18 months. And the remap was done around 8 or 9 months ago.

loisk
05-02-2017, 05:17 PM
Just pointing out - for those talking about top speed and manhood -

In Australia, we have the 79 not 89 sprocket. Another thread put this as an 11% loss in low end power. I notice this as major hesitation in lower gears. Some low-mid range torque - via an ecu remap - seems to address this, given the reports from Western Australia, a Melbourne rider, and Colin from New Zealand.

It seems to me that, if some dealers are doing this, then it should be available more widely.

If just one of those dealers, or the Tech from BRP Australia, could pass on info, then I can go and see my dealer.

Meantime of course I can just wring the throttle a little more, or downchange, however there IS a proven better solution - it just seems to be a secret - which I am endeavouring to reveal.

I appreciate the info and hope that someone will let me in to this "secret".

Ps I am not the least bit interested in the manhood aspect :roflblack:

ARtraveler
05-02-2017, 07:23 PM
I been running a Power Commander on my 2014 RT for 2 years and 16K miles.
No problems with Spyder or Warranty!

AJ

I knew there would be a few out there that have modified and been happy. The earlier years were full of issues and glitches that were posted though.

monkeyboymorton
05-03-2017, 05:11 AM
My biggest question on this is whether the bikes that have been remapped were both SM6 models? This could be harder to achieve on the SE6 due to the gearbox settings in the ECU.

In my experience of vehicle remaps they appear more quickly for manual models then semi autos. Gearbox settings can get corrupted unless the correct ROM is used as the base for the map.

We have the smaller sprocket here in the UK too so hopefully an AUS/NZ map could be used here.

loisk
05-03-2017, 06:02 AM
2 at least are SE6 models
Good point

jcthorne
05-03-2017, 08:16 AM
Doubting your "manhood" are you JC. More Torque and Horsepower are not the answer my friend. Still

trying to prove your manhood at this age is a sad waste of time. :D

​Jack

Suppose
I was influenced by far too much Jay Leno and Tim Allen......

monkeyboymorton
05-03-2017, 12:35 PM
2 at least are SE6 models
Good point

Ahh, well that is good news - I'm now officially hopeful that someone in the UK will acquire the map and start offering a remap service.

BIggest drawback here is that there are only five can-am dealers in the whole country and AFAIK only one non franchise mechanic.

If you find out the name of the place offering the remaps let me know - might drop them an e-mail.

Bob Denman
05-03-2017, 12:47 PM
:shocked: Five in the Country??
I have five within 90 minutes of me.
I should remember to count my blessings more often. nojoke

monkeyboymorton
05-03-2017, 01:41 PM
:shocked: Five in the Country??

I know, they just haven't been popular here over the years- there's been less than 500 registered in the UK since 2008. Price doesn't help, just too much money by the time you add our 20% VAT on.
That's why I imported mine from Germany - saved a lot of money :firstplace:

Colin
05-03-2017, 03:09 PM
Ahh, well that is good news - I'm now officially hopeful that someone in the UK will acquire the map and start offering a remap service.

BIggest drawback here is that there are only five can-am dealers in the whole country and AFAIK only one non franchise mechanic.

If you find out the name of the place offering the remaps let me know - might drop them an e-mail.

It makes no difference if it is SM6 or SE6, quite a few SE6's have been done here. And it is a BRP remap so technically
your dealer should be able to track it down.

I think we have 7 Dealers here, and only 2 of them are in the South Island.
I think it may be around 800 Spyders sold in NZ.
A lot of people like them and want one until they see the pricetag

monkeyboymorton
05-03-2017, 03:49 PM
Mmmm, ok. I'll have to contact some dealers here and see if I get any joy.

Found this advert for a used Spyder in Perth with the same remap mentioned:

https://www.gumtree.com.au/s-ad/south-perth/motorcycles/can-am-spyder-f3s-se6-2015-low-kms-with-ecu-remap/1145782390

loisk
05-03-2017, 03:57 PM
Colin - as it's a brp remap - any chance you can ask your dealer for any clues, like the number of the Technical Service Bulletin ?? What is the name of your dealer?

If I can give a reference number to my dealer, all is generally good; without it, not so good.

Failing a TSB, can you find anything specific I can pass on to my guy?

Now that I know there are quite a few spyders with this remap, I shall give a WA dealer a call... Wish me luck. If I find anything, I shall certainly pass on email info.

yes - the Perth one is the same one I mentioned as having the remap.

Dustoff
05-03-2017, 04:30 PM
I'm going to take a wild guess and say that probably 80-90% of us can't ride their current bike to it's fullest potential as it now sits.

monkeyboymorton
05-03-2017, 05:18 PM
I'm going to take a wild guess and say that probably 80-90% of us can't ride their current bike to it's fullest potential as it now sits.

Yeah but you're missing the point. It's not really about the extra horsepower (although that's a nice bonus for those occassional full bore overtakes) but more about making it just nicer to drive.

Every vehicle I've had remapped just felt smoother afterwards.

monkeyboymorton
05-03-2017, 05:20 PM
Colin - as it's a brp remap - any chance you can ask your dealer for any clues, like the number of the Technical Service Bulletin ?? What is the name of your dealer?

If I can give a reference number to my dealer, all is generally good; without it, not so good.

Now that I know there are quite a few spyders with this remap, I shall give a WA dealer a call... Wish me luck. If I find anything, I shall certainly pass on email info.

Thanks, the TSB would indeed be very handy as I can try that on a UK dealer then. The UK and Aus/NZ united being pretty much the same will certianly help.

PaladinLV
05-03-2017, 05:39 PM
Not sure I didn't see this initially.
Myself I am skeptical.
To remap effectively one would need to have a map from a Dyno Tuned Spyder. Dyno tuning is something a Seadoo Dealer tech does no have the ability to do.

In fact the way the Spyder is setup, doing a dyno is not an easy affair let alone finding a "reverse" trike setup. Only know of a very small handful of folks here that can do it.

However, IF he got hold of a map, that map is going to change depended on the exhaust and pipes being used.

AJ

and Nm from 130 to 145

Bob Denman
05-03-2017, 05:58 PM
Suppose I was influenced by far too much Jay Leno and Tim Allen......
:shocked:
1. There's no such thing, as too much Jay Leno and Tim Allen.
2. Even if it were possible: how can that be a bad thing? :dontknow:

loisk
05-03-2017, 06:02 PM
Correct me if I am wrong, but haven't brp done various remaps over the years - adjusting for running lean etc. I know there was one on the st, and vaguely recall one on the Rs too.

From what I know of what has been done, it's a buds thing, not a dyno or power-thing-add-on.

Maybe brp have created a map from a dyno'd spyder? (Clearly, I am a bit lost re this possibility)

The mystery continues ...

monkeyboymorton
05-04-2017, 06:46 AM
Agree, this would be a straight replacement for the existing map based on stock components as it's coming rom BRP themselves - not a tuner. So would not require any rolling road time to set it up.

Obviously anyone who has changed exhaust, removed secondary CAT etc. will have a different configuration to stock, but I don't see why the new map wouldn't adapt to these as the existing one does? It would just adjust fuelling etc. based on the new parameters.

If this was coming from a tuner the rolling road / individual setup would only be required if bike has been modified from stock. Lots of companies offer plug and play updates to unmodified vehicles as they are based on a standard starting point. Usually done at the roadside with a laptop.

Bruce B
05-06-2017, 03:12 AM
This is the true facts about the F3 ECU remap, now as per the comments made on here that this is a BRP remap and any dealer will be able to help with getting it is utter crap. :banghead::banghead:

This remap has been done and only done by one person here in NZ and Australia and I have talked to him today at great lengths about what has been said and what he is doing to help F3 owners that want a more lively F3.

He has given me permission to pass on his contact information so if any one is interested please feel free to send me a P/M.

loisk
05-06-2017, 03:21 AM
Thank you Bruce.
Now people know where to go for this remap. Your efforts much appreciated.

At least I now know that it is NOT a brp authorised remap.

All good, thanks everyone.

Colin
05-07-2017, 03:30 PM
This is the true facts about the F3 ECU remap, now as per the comments made on here that this is a BRP remap and any dealer will be able to help with getting it is utter crap. :banghead::banghead:

This remap has been done and only done by one person here in NZ and Australia and I have talked to him today at great lengths about what has been said and what he is doing to help F3 owners that want a more lively F3.

He has given me permission to pass on his contact information so if any one is interested please feel free to send me a P/M.

Maybe get your facts right before inferring that I am telling lies. The remap that was done on my F3 and many other F3s was done to improve performance in 2nd gear, as I said in my original post. This was supplied to my dealer and a few others by BRP Australia.
It is not a full remap like the guy that offers his remapping service on Trade Me does.

Bruce B
05-07-2017, 03:42 PM
Maybe get your facts right before inferring that I am telling lies. The remap that was done on my F3 and many other F3s was done to improve performance in 2nd gear, as I said in my original post. This was supplied to my dealer and a few others by BRP Australia.
It is not a full remap like the guy that offers his remapping service on Trade Me does.

Colin I have talked to the chap that did your remap and all the others in NZ so I do know what I am talking about.

Ron2andia
05-07-2017, 03:44 PM
I would take the upgrade was available .. warranty comes first though.

Colin
05-07-2017, 04:00 PM
Colin I have talked to the chap that did your remap and all the others in NZ so I do know what I am talking about.
Not wanting to get into a debate, but if you are referring to Jason, he has never had anything to do with my Spyder, and I have just spoken to my dealer to confirm this.

Bruce B
05-07-2017, 04:06 PM
Not wanting to get into a debate, but if you are referring to Jason, he has never had anything to do with my Spyder, and I have just spoken to my dealer to confirm this.

Well why have you not replied to feed #42

http://www.spyderlovers.com/forums/images/icons/icon1.png

and yes it is Jason that told me about doing yours and yes he did work for BRP in Australia.

Jase
06-14-2017, 03:28 AM

and Nm from 130 to 145

Hi Everyone
I had a call from one of my customers this morning regarding this thread and he wanted me to post a reply,

My name is Jason and im the guy mentioned in this thread, i was the workshop Manager at australia's largest and no1 Can Am dealership
and also have my own business remapping all types of seadoo and can am including spyders.
I have been remapping spyders since 2007/8 when they first came out,
Since then we have remapped a hell of alot of spyders in New Zealand, Australia, Europe, Asia and the Middle east.

On our remaps i do the following
Lift rev limiter
Change the way the traction control comes in
Optimize fuel and afr maps
Optimize timing maps
Optimize gear selection (auto trans)
Remove speed limit restrictors
and quite a bit more (trade secrets), so what you get is a bike with much more torque , faster and cleaner acceleration , better gear changing and better fuel economy its night and day difference.
These bikes from factory run lean to pass emission laws so the small mods that people tend to do like air filter, cat removal, exhaust mods etc etc will actually run your bike dangerously lean and you run the risk of melting a piston.
If you have played with your bike i suggest you remove the spark plugs and have a good look if they are white they are very lean if they are white with little specs on the electrode i would suggest your engine has been detonating either been to lean or wrong fuel.
The ecu's in these bikes are so smart and far superior to any ecu that you will get in a car in actual fact they have a couple of hundred maps just for the fueling side alone then you have timing and compensation maps etc but can only do so much to compensate changes from factory "stock".

I can remap any spyders from late 2007 to latest 2017, manual or auto.

As for the BRP" Remap" there isn't one brp have had small software changes and releases over the last few years one of them actually helped slightly with gear changes or laziness by adding a little bit of timing but this is only available when the dealer plugs buds in and the ecu needs a software upgrade.
I am a BRP authorised tech and have even done mapping for BRP.

A lot of the earlier 1330 did need the software upgrade but the later spyders have this from factory this is why some guys who have been to the dealership noticed a difference and some dont.
And to be honest even the latest bikes still suffer from the the lazyness in the gears but this we can change in the remaps.

The F3 that was mentioned in the "for sale ad" i remapped a few months ago i have actually messaged this customer to come here and share his findings with this group.

If you have any questions feel free to ask or message me
I can also be contacted on 0415041477

Thanks
Jason

Peter Aawen
06-14-2017, 04:11 AM
Hey Jason, do you have a website or email contact to discuss details of all this sort of stuff for our Spyders, or would you rather do it here??

Oh, & do you do anything for the V-Twins too??

Jase
06-14-2017, 04:39 AM
Hey Jason, do you have a website or email contact to discuss details of all this sort of stuff for our Spyders, or would you rather do it here??

Oh, & do you do anything for the V-Twins too??

Hi Peter
I can be contacted on 0415041477 or mail rotaxracing@gmail.com for any questions, my new web site is been done as we speak!

Thanks
Jase

Buckeye Bleau
06-14-2017, 05:29 AM
You're

Always be wary of those that threaten to take your man card. My sons took mine years ago when I bought a Hybrid car and an electric mower. When I asked how to get it back I was told that I cannot ask,it was all very vague. :banghead:

After a few year ear I got an "official" man card, the rules are layer out quite clearly.
1 . You must burp your naame in front of other men, or,
2. You must build something with a power tool.

FYI, the hybrid car was gone in a year, what a bad idea, and the mower lasted a month.

Needless to say my wallet holds an official man card and my man cave / awesome garage, displays the certificate of authenticity. One other footnote, because of other reasons I had my testosterone checked. Normal levels are between 200 and 1,000, mine is over 850, not bad for a geezer.

Joe

Buckeye Bleau
06-14-2017, 05:44 AM
I will not divulge the party that was mentioned but a week or two on this site there was a post talking about on each of the best Spyder techs in the USA, at a dealership that had devised a remapping and it was currently under trials for the past six months. What will happen with this who knows.

Let's face it, whether you need it or not there are always those looking for more power, new heights, more strength and better stamina, everyone is right, just some are more right than others.

After all, like the sign states, "If I were to agree with you, we would both be wrong!" Of course that is from one perspective.

Joe

old Timer
06-14-2017, 06:01 AM
jase, what is the address of your new website????

is it something like rotaxracing.com ?????

Jase
06-14-2017, 06:28 AM
jase, what is the address of your new website????

is it something like rotaxracing.com ?????

Hi web site still under construction, but i thought i had better get the ok to post details on this site first as i wouldn't want to step on anyone's toes
If you have questions please shoot me a PM or email
Thanks
Jase

jcthorne
06-14-2017, 06:44 AM
How would someone in the US take advantage of this remaping service? Can you send a file that can be uploaded to the bike via BUDS?

Jase
06-14-2017, 07:11 AM
How would someone in the US take advantage of this remaping service? Can you send a file that can be uploaded to the bike via BUDS?

Hi
I have looked into this but couldn't justify the set up costs.
I get sent ecu's every week from all over the world, we normally have a fairly quick turn around time and can ship back promptly.
Thanks
Jase

PMK
06-14-2017, 07:23 AM
Hi
I get sent ecu's every week from all over the world, we normally have a fairly quick turn around time and can ship back promptly.
Thanks
Jase

If a local dealer accomplishes a simple BUDS update, will that overwrite your changes or are these permanent locked data?

Jase
06-14-2017, 08:20 AM
If a local dealer accomplishes a simple BUDS update, will that overwrite your changes or are these permanent locked data?
A basic buds check, fault clear, maint reset etc wont harm our files as they are stored in a different part of the ecu
But if you had a full firmware update (very very unlikely)yes this can run risks of the tune been wiped.
I keep all my customers details on file as well as software/firmware versions and can always rewrite tune at no cost just a small post back fee.

TRLBLZR1
06-14-2017, 09:57 AM
@Jase

Does updating the ECU void manufacturer warranty?
Also, prior to reading this thread I was wondering if ECU setup/coding is a big part of the difference between the regular F3 and the F3-S? (the extra ~10 ponies)

I have a stock F3-S D500 (SE), and it's pretty snappy. However, I'd really love to have smoother shifting from 1'st to second. Sometimes it's a bit rough IMO. (Maybe that's completely normal.) Feathering the throttle does help, but not always. (So I'm not so sure it's the right way to do things.*)

Note: Have owned quite a few sport bikes in the past. This is the first "paddle shift" machine I've ever owned/driven.

~Bob

petegtsv10
06-14-2017, 10:09 AM

"only a 2 cylinder" is one of the reasons it has more torque. Engines with fewer (yet larger) cylinders and longer strokes tend to have more TQ than shorter stroke multi-cyl engines. Don't forget, we are only 1330 cc. We have more hp than a H-D, but require much higher rpm to achieve that power. Personally, I prefer the higher TQ in the lower rpm range that I use most. (how often are you at >6000 rpm where your HP resides?)

siny10309
06-14-2017, 10:51 AM
Hi
Thanks
Jase

hi Jason,

would you be able to provide a cost in US dollars if we were to send you the ECU? Also, what is the turn around time if being mailed from the US? was thinking this can be an option once the bike is parked for the winter months.

is it easy to remove the ecu?

thanks!

Bruce B
06-14-2017, 03:14 PM
You are better to send Jason a PM or a direct email for those questions he is a great chap to deal with.

hi Jason,

would you be able to provide a cost in US dollars if we were to send you the ECU? Also, what is the turn around time if being mailed from the US? was thinking this can be an option once the bike is parked for the winter months.

thanks!

Jase
06-14-2017, 06:52 PM
@Jase

Does updating the ECU void manufacturer warranty?
Also, prior to reading this thread I was wondering if ECU setup/coding is a big part of the difference between the regular F3 and the F3-S? (the extra ~10 ponies)

I have a stock F3-S D500 (SE), and it's pretty snappy. However, I'd really love to have smoother shifting from 1'st to second. Sometimes it's a bit rough IMO. (Maybe that's completely normal.) Feathering the throttle does help, but not always. (So I'm not so sure it's the right way to do things.*)

Note: Have owned quite a few sport bikes in the past. This is the first "paddle shift" machine I've ever owned/driven.

~Bob

Hi Bob
The warranty this is really up to your dealers discretion,
You have to remember that "ALL" manufactures dont want any of there products changed in any way.
This includes changing of tyres , or exhaust , changes , air filter changes , cat bypass the smallest of things can void your warranty unless bought from the manufacturer.
In saying this my tunes are virtually untraceable and having worked around brp dealerships for many years i do know they will never have the equipment to read the ecu.
The coding between all the models are similar (vary from software versions) but each bike has different every day running maps all the can ams are very restricted from factory so there is a great difference between a stock and modified map and this includes helping with gear changing.
Thanks
Jase

Jase
06-14-2017, 07:07 PM
hi Jason,

thanks!

Hi
Im quite happy to give pricing via pm at this stage, i want to email the powers upstairs of this web site and get the ok to put the pricing on a open forum ( don't like to step on anyone's toes)
My service is fairly quick i normally say a time of 7-10 days.
depending on the bike is depending where the ecu is but normally down on the lhs under the cowling.
The ecu is held in via 3 screws if you unplug the 2 x main wire plugs (on these the plugs have a little push tang if you push this in and sweep the locking arm open in one movement the plug will come out fairly easy)
If anyone has a issue in removing these i might be able to do a step by step drawing.
Shipping these days is very fast,i just sent a ecu back to greece from australia and it took 4 days.
Any questions please feel free to ask

Thanks
Jase

Peter Aawen
06-14-2017, 07:20 PM
Just sent you a PM Jase. :thumbup:

Firefly
06-15-2017, 02:18 PM
Very interested in this. I heard someone in Canada was doing a similar thing, but it sounds like Jase really knows what he's talking about.

A thought comes to mind.....

Is it possible to have two ECU's and swap them from a regular one to a re-mapped one? Could a person buy an extra ECU, send it to Jase for the updates and then just replace it with their stock ECU when he ships it back? This would allow you to switch back, send it in for re-mapping again if needed without downtime, etc.

TRLBLZR1
06-15-2017, 04:58 PM
Very interested in this. I heard someone in Canada was doing a similar thing, but it sounds like Jase really knows what he's talking about.

Is it possible to have two ECU's and swap them from a regular one to a re-mapped one? Could a person buy an extra ECU, send it to Jase for the updates and then just replace it with their stock ECU when he ships it back? This would allow you to switch back, send it in for re-mapping again if needed without downtime, etc.

Good question/idea!

Peteoz
06-15-2017, 06:26 PM
Just sent you a PM Jase. :thumbup:

Of course you have ! ;) Now why doesn't THAT surprise me :roflblack:

Pete

Peter Aawen
06-15-2017, 08:33 PM
Of course you have ! ;) Now why doesn't THAT surprise me :roflblack:

Pete

What, you feeling neglected Pete?!? :dontknow: Haven't I sent you a PM lately? :sour:

It's just that I've been busy - Did the Silo Art Ride the other day (you can look it up on facebook if you want, or I can send you your very own PM! :coffee: ) From my place near Adelaide it worked out at something just over 1000 km in just under 12 hours (inc time out for photo & pit stops etc) which I reckon is pretty good for a worn out & busted ex-service old fart like me, especially since we hadta do the first 400 odd km riding in a fairly wet & thick fog on soggy roads just when the roos were moving along all the verges out there.... the Spyder impressed with its handling of the marginal roads & its avoidance braking as always, while the 2wheeler hadta be somewhat more careful; but once the fog lifted & we could push on a bit, I was pretty hard pressed keeping up with the somewhat older bloke I was riding with, especially on those loooong straights out there - a few extra ponies & a bit better travelling range between the available gas stops would've made it a lot easier! :thumbup:

Check out the happy snaps below (damn, somehow pics 2 & 3 are in the wrong sequence, swap them to get the order right!)

Jase
06-15-2017, 08:45 PM

Hi
This is a great idea and this is what i do with the seadoo and some of the can-am guys.
The only problem is Brp in its greatest wisdom chops and changes the firmware/software so much between years that we would need more than 1 ecu to use as a exchange.
The Bosch ecu is very smart and holds so much info about a particular model that if we installed it on another model we run risks of the bike not running correctly,faults coming on incorrect mapping etc, i wish it was easier.
I do try and make it as quick and as painless as possible but in saying that i will always take my time once i have the ecu here and my mapping software on to make sure everything is correct and i give my customers the best (and safe) remaps avaliable.

MikeT
06-15-2017, 08:46 PM
That Cowtown USA(Kevin) is working on an ECU remap????? Anyone else heard about this?????
Cowtown fits the Authorized Dealer piece of the equation. Just don't know how the factory and/or extended warranty(ies) would look at it????
Can anyone else confirm this????
Mike

Jase
06-15-2017, 10:12 PM
What, you feeling neglected Pete?!? :dontknow: Haven't I sent you a PM lately? :sour:

It's just that I've been busy - Did the Silo Art Ride the other day (you can look it up on facebook if you want, or I can send you your very own PM! :coffee: ) From my place near Adelaide it worked out at something just over 1000 km in just under 12 hours (inc time out for photo & pit stops etc) which I reckon is pretty good for a worn out & busted ex-service old fart like me, especially since we hadta do the first 400 odd km riding in a fairly wet & thick fog on soggy roads just when the roos were moving along all the verges out there.... the Spyder impressed with its handling of the marginal roads & its avoidance braking as always, while the 2wheeler hadta be somewhat more careful; but once the fog lifted & we could push on a bit, I was pretty hard pressed keeping up with the somewhat older bloke I was riding with, especially on those loooong straights out there - a few extra ponies & a bit better travelling range between the available gas stops would've made it a lot easier! :thumbup:

Check out the happy snaps below (damn, somehow pics 2 & 3 are in the wrong sequence, swap them to get the order right!)

Hey Peter

I had a spyder bought in to our service dept a few months back,
This particular spyder came from Adelaide (as the owners) with a older couple who owned it.
They left home (Adelaide)on a big ole tiki tour of western auz and broke down in the outback after calling a local can am agent they picked the bike up but after a few days could not get running so Brp told them to take it to another agent.
After this agent replaced a few parts they to could not get it running so Brp got the bike bought to me in Perth.
I repaired the bike and the owners flew in to ride the bike back to Adelaide.
Now they called me once home to thank me again and say they made it but i can not remember his name or ph no.
Ill post a pick of the bike Just incase you might recognize it and know the owner
I was wanting to get hold of this customer and say hi and make sure all is good.149505

Peter Aawen
06-15-2017, 10:36 PM
Sorry Jase, I can't see anything distinctive enough to make that particular Spyder (& trailer??) stand out enough to identify... There are quite a few Spyders here in SA now, & I'd guess we only 'regularly' see a tiny percentage of them, & without any better prompt, I'm not sure I can help you much on that - but I will keep my eye out & maybe pass the pic around the OzSpyderRyders regulars. :thumbup:

Peteoz
06-16-2017, 01:08 AM

Nothing like that, you silly bugger......you are over analysing......I was talking about you sending a PM to someone (Jase), who could make your Spyder go even faster. That was definitely NO surprise. :roflblack:

Pete

Jase
06-16-2017, 01:09 AM
Sorry Jase, I can't see anything distinctive enough to make that particular Spyder (& trailer??) stand out enough to identify... There are quite a few Spyders here in SA now, & I'd guess we only 'regularly' see a tiny percentage of them, & without any better prompt, I'm not sure I can help you much on that - but I will keep my eye out & maybe pass the pic around the OzSpyderRyders regulars. :thumbup:
Hey Pete
Yea it was a long shot!
Im sure ill find his details sooner or later
Cheers anyway

Bam Bam and Pebbles
06-16-2017, 02:13 AM
That Cowtown USA(Kevin) is working on an ECU remap????? Anyone else heard about this?????
Cowtown fits the Authorized Dealer piece of the equation. Just don't know how the factory and/or extended warranty(ies) would look at it????
Can anyone else confirm this????
Mike

I saw something about that on Facebook. Not sure about any of the details. I would love to have this done.

auldy
06-16-2017, 03:37 AM
Email sent
:cheers:
Auldy

monkeyboymorton
06-16-2017, 05:05 AM
Hi
This is a great idea and this is what i do with the seadoo and some of the can-am guys.
The only problem is Brp in its greatest wisdom chops and changes the firmware/software so much between years that we would need more than 1 ecu to use as a exchange.
The Bosch ecu is very smart and holds so much info about a particular model that if we installed it on another model we run risks of the bike not running correctly,faults coming on incorrect mapping etc, i wish it was easier.
I do try and make it as quick and as painless as possible but in saying that i will always take my time once i have the ecu here and my mapping software on to make sure everything is correct and i give my customers the best (and safe) remaps avaliable.

So I read that to be we can't just buy a 2nd hand ECU, send it to JASE to put the new map on and plug it into our bike. We need our particular ECU to be the base for the new map.

So to have 2 ECUs you would still need to send Jase the ECU off your bike so he could copy that on to the spare one, unless you could get your ECU copied onto a spare one somewhere.

Kind of defeats the object if Jase needs both ECUs, unless you particularly wanted to have one with a standard map on.

Jase
06-16-2017, 06:54 AM
So I read that to be we can't just buy a 2nd hand ECU, send it to JASE to put the new map on and plug it into our bike. We need our particular ECU to be the base for the new map.

So to have 2 ECUs you would still need to send Jase the ECU off your bike so he could copy that on to the spare one, unless you could get your ECU copied onto a spare one somewhere.

Kind of defeats the object if Jase needs both ECUs, unless you particularly wanted to have one with a standard map on.
Hi

What i am trying to say is
If we had say 10 people all with for instance 2014 RT's then we can swap the spare ecu between these bikes as they would all have the same software/firmware the only thing we would need to do is marry the dash to ecu and program key.
But if we say had another person who had for instance 2015 RS-S then they would run a slightly different software/firmware then the spare ecu might not work correctly.
Also noting the ecu will have different software between manual and auto trans bikes.

Hope this helps
Jase

monkeyboymorton
06-16-2017, 08:50 AM
Cheers Jase. That clears it up.

Just sounds easier to send you my ECU to be re-programmed than mess about than trying to obtain a spare one.

TRLBLZR1
06-16-2017, 09:01 AM
ECM's are about $500 US.
Not only are there differences between models & years, but also within manufacturing dates & where machines are made for/sold.
(North America has different ECM than elsewhere on my machine. Possibly that's due to gearing & emissions etc.)

Example:
http://www.partshark.com/oemparts/a/cam/57d2c03987a8660e6845ba75/engine-harness-and-electronic-module-se6

monkeyboymorton
06-16-2017, 09:42 AM
Just seems iike too much trouble to try and have a spare.

I'm definitely a taker for the remap though - probably go for this winter to send my ECU off for it's makeover.

larryd
06-16-2017, 10:14 AM
Exactly where is the ECM that needs remapped located on a 2014 RTS??? I also heard that these machines had several different ecm's and that is the main reason they take so long to boot up...larryd

monkeyboymorton
06-16-2017, 01:22 PM
I only have the F3 shop manual, but the engine ECM in question is under the left side panel as you look from the seat forward.

Not sure on an RT but I would imagine the same place as the engine/gearbox is effectively the same. The transmission ECM is on the right side of the engine and is labelled 'transmission'.

They do look very similar.

Doc - Riverside
06-16-2017, 04:21 PM
Exactly where is the ECM that needs remapped located on a 2014 RTS??? I also heard that these machines had several different ecm's and that is the main reason they take so long to boot up...larryd

Left side behind the pop off panel. It's the black box with the two cam-lock connectors on the bottom of the black box.

Jase
06-16-2017, 08:39 PM
Actually on the spyders there are more than 1 computer, on the latest bike you can get up to 7/8 computers as such.
The complete system works on a protocol called can bus, to put it in a easy way to explain i always say think of it as a old telephone exchange.

Treat your dash as the main telephone exchange
Then all your other computers (telephones) talk to each other via the 1 exchange (dash )
For instance when you put your foot on the brake and click into first gear (semi auto) you just push the button then the signal goes to the dash, the dash then turns around and tells another computer in your trans that it wants first gear so it puts it into first gear then sends a signal back to the dash to tell the dash what gear it in, haha it all makes for very interesting fault finding when we have issues.
This is why it takes so long to power up as the dash needs to communicate with all the other computers before it will let you proceed with starting the bike.
Most new vehicles run Can Bus protocol and have done for a few years long gone are the days of the old points and carb set up:ohyea:

Jase

trikermutha
06-16-2017, 11:56 PM
Please before anyone runs off and removes there ECM make sure you disconnect the battery first

old Timer
06-17-2017, 08:10 AM
Most, if not all, modern Motorcycles,Cars and Trucks ECU's are VIN specific.

taxmyzer
06-17-2017, 08:25 AM
For more feed back from first adopters before sending my ECU some where. What if gets lost? or Roasted while being remapped? Waiting this one out!: pray:

greybeard
06-17-2017, 10:52 AM
so I bought a 2013 STS998 brand new. from day one could not use 5th gear below 60 mph and then the engine din't like it. After 3 years my dealer hired a spyder super mechanic. He did a computer "upgrade" all of a sudden I could shift into 5th at 45 with no problem if I wanted to my gas mileage went up 5 mpg. the mechanic said he could set it up so I could smoke the tires if I wanted but was not into that

BLUEKNIGHT911
06-17-2017, 04:00 PM
For more feed back from first adopters before sending my ECU some where. What if gets lost? or Roasted while being remapped? Waiting this one out!: pray:
Insure it - that stuff NEVER gets lost .... the PO hates to pay out on claims ............ jmho ..... Mike :thumbup:

Jase
06-17-2017, 06:58 PM

I send/receive hundreds of packages a year, ive had a few held up in customs from time to time and a few get delayed for some reason but have not had a package go missing this is the joy of track and trace and to send your ecu is cheap.
As for the ecu getting bricked in this day and age its very unlikely an all the years i have been doing this ive had maybe 4 ecus take a crap,
The funny things all these ecu's were having updates via buds at our Can am dealership :p in saying this i did manage to "Fix" the ecu's with rewriting new software with my own system.

Jase

Jase
06-17-2017, 07:04 PM
so I bought a 2013 STS998 brand new. from day one could not use 5th gear below 60 mph and then the engine din't like it. After 3 years my dealer hired a spyder super mechanic. He did a computer "upgrade" all of a sudden I could shift into 5th at 45 with no problem if I wanted to my gas mileage went up 5 mpg. the mechanic said he could set it up so I could smoke the tires if I wanted but was not into that
Sounds like the shifting module was not set up correctly from factory i see this alot and it scares the crap out of most techs playing with parts of buds they dont understand.
The correct way to made sure the bike has learned its gears and shift adaption is to actually delete all the known parameters for gears on buds then while holding the laptop open with your legs nice and easy go for a ride letting buds re learn the gears.
Looks funny seeing a guy scream past on a spyder with a laptop on his knees :)

Jase

Gremio
06-21-2017, 07:05 AM
Hello everyone,
I am the owner of the F3S with the ECU tune by Jase. I'd like to share with you my experience. I've had the tune for more than three months now, the bike runs on unleaded 98 only. When i bought the bike with the stock ECU I was really disappointed with the lack of power/torque in 2nd ,3rd gear. Because I use my spyder a lot to commute I don't want to be to high in the rpm because it'll make me look like an imbecile on three wheels, especially since I have the Akrapovic exhaust.
Now what the tune does is letting the bike express itself a lot more below 3,500rpm as low as 2,000rpm. Believe me it is just mind blowing. The bike just pulls the way it should do. I've ridden an RS many years ago and the RS seemed to have more torque wight he standard setting than my F3 so i was really puzzled on why BRP would "kill" their engine like this. It really is frustrating as standard to have such a sluggish engine. Past the 5,500rpm there isn't much difference, on both tunes the bike is a rocket !

Nonetheless Jase is here and he's one of those mechanic geniuses with the right attitude to match. I couldn't recommend and think him enough for the work is done on my bike. He's been working on hundreds spyders both here and in NZ. No issue at all related to the tune in those three months.

Any questions feel free to ask but I think he's covered everything already.

siny10309
06-21-2017, 08:32 AM
Jase, perhaps you can send one to Lamont or JCTHORNE, both of whom we all know and trust. I know if either of them sign off on this and confirm what you say this can do you will probably have 100's of ECUs at your doorstep within a couple of weeks.

BLUEKNIGHT911
06-21-2017, 08:48 AM
Hello everyone,
I am the owner of the F3S with the ECU tune by Jase. I'd like to share with you my experience. I've had the tune for more than three months now, the bike runs on unleaded 98 only. When i bought the bike with the stock ECU I was really disappointed with the lack of power/torque in 2nd ,3rd gear. Because I use my spyder a lot to commute I don't want to be to high in the rpm because it'll make me look like an imbecile on three wheels, especially since I have the Akrapovic exhaust.
Now what the tune does is letting the bike express itself a lot more below 3,500rpm as low as 2,000rpm. Believe me it is just mind blowing. The bike just pulls the way it should do. I've ridden an RS many years ago and the RS seemed to have more torque wight he standard setting than my F3 so i was really puzzled on why BRP would "kill" their engine like this. It really is frustrating as standard to have such a sluggish engine. Past the 5,500rpm there isn't much difference, on both tunes the bike is a rocket !

Nonetheless Jase is here and he's one of those mechanic geniuses with the right attitude to match. I couldn't recommend and think him enough for the work is done on my bike. He's been working on hundreds spyders both here and in NZ. No issue at all related to the tune in those three months.

Any questions feel free to ask but I think he's covered everything already.
" unleaded 98 only " :dontknow: to best of my knowledge 94 oct is the highest pump gas available in the USA ...... I hope this was a typo ???????? ........... Mike :thumbup:

Michaelscs
06-21-2017, 08:56 AM
" unleaded 98 only " :dontknow: to best of my knowledge 94 oct is the highest pump gas available in the USA ...... I hope this was a typo ???????? ........... Mike :thumbup:

He lives in Perth, Western Australia!

trikermutha
06-21-2017, 09:31 AM
That racing fuel almost in my area.. :roflblack:

Firefly
06-21-2017, 10:00 AM

He's talking 98 RON which equals 93 octane.....

Bob Denman
06-21-2017, 11:32 AM
Dan,
Thanks for clearing that up. :clap:
I'm pretty sure that Mike swallowed his tongue at the thought of having to buy racing fuel! 149812

(Can someone get Mike a glass of water?? :roflblack:)

Peteoz
06-21-2017, 04:05 PM
Jase, perhaps you can send one to Lamont or JCTHORNE, both of whom we all know and trust. I know if either of them sign off on this and confirm what you say this can do you will probably have 100's of ECUs at your doorstep within a couple of weeks.

It can't be trusted until an American says it's OK, Siny? ;) :D:D

Pete

monkeyboymorton
06-21-2017, 04:34 PM
It can't be trusted until an American says it's OK, Siny? ;) :D:D

Pete

I also think the poster has not read the whole thread, Jase can't send an ECU over to the US to test the map. An owner needs to send the ECU from their particular spyder to Jase so he can reprogram it and then have it sent back.

I intend to get this done later in the year but at the moment I don't want my bike off the road. I'll certainly post my impressions as and when I get it done.

Indiana Ken
06-21-2017, 04:37 PM
I thought I heard that Cowtown? near Springfield was messing with something like this. Don't know any real facts.

BLUEKNIGHT911
06-21-2017, 05:54 PM
Dan,
Thanks for clearing that up. :clap:
I'm pretty sure that Mike swallowed his tongue at the thought of having to buy racing fuel! 149812

(Can someone get Mike a glass of water?? :roflblack:) KMA Bob ....... KMA :roflblack::roflblack::roflblack::roflblack::roflb lack:.... Mike

Jase
06-21-2017, 06:19 PM

I have spoken to one of the above mentioned regarding tuning his bike,
Hes very keen and wants to send his ecu to me in a few weeks
Thanks

Jase
06-21-2017, 06:22 PM
He's talking 98 RON which equals 93 octane.....
Absolutely correct
That is the best pump fuel we can run here with out having to run Efuels

Gremio
06-21-2017, 07:11 PM
Yes all I meant 98 ron, my bad for the confusion.

loisk
06-21-2017, 07:15 PM
So, Jase, seeing as I started this thread - can I look for my commission cheque in the mail?

:clap::yes::dg2::riding::dg1::cheers::roflblack:

Peteoz
06-21-2017, 07:36 PM
Yes all I meant 98 ron, my bad for the confusion.

Gremio/Jase,
When you say "the bike runs on unleaded 98 only" (that's 98 RON of course, Mike ;)), does that mean it can ONLY run on 98 once the remap is done, or that you "prefer" to run it on 98, but it would be OK on 95 (that's 95 RON of course, Mike ;)). I ask as we can often only get up to 95 in the country areas. (That's 95 RON of course, Mike;))

Pete

Jase
06-21-2017, 07:42 PM
Gremio/Jase,
When you say "the bike runs on unleaded 98 only" (that's 98 RON of course, Mike ;)), does that mean it can ONLY run on 98 once the remap is done, or that you "prefer" to run it on 98, but it would be OK on 95 (that's 95 RON of course, Mike ;)). I ask as we can often only get up to 95 in the country areas. (That's 95 RON of course, Mike;))

Pete

Hi Pete
Yes 95-98 is fine

Jase
06-21-2017, 07:46 PM
So, Jase, seeing as I started this thread - can I look for my commission cheque in the mail?

:clap::yes::dg2::riding::dg1::cheers::roflblack:

Of course:rolleyes:

BLUEKNIGHT911
06-21-2017, 09:22 PM
Gremio/Jase,

Pete
KMA ....ALSO........ :yes::roflblack::roflblack::roflblack::roflblack:: roflblack::roflblack::roflblack::roflblack::roflbl ack:....... Mike :clap:

Peteoz
06-22-2017, 12:49 AM
KMA ....ALSO........ :yes::roflblack::roflblack::roflblack::roflblack:: roflblack::roflblack::roflblack::roflblack::roflbl ack:....... Mike :clap:

No need to shout, Mike :thumbup::ohyea:.......

Pete

monkeyboymorton
06-22-2017, 03:07 AM
I have spoken to one of the above mentioned regarding tuning his bike,
Hes very keen and wants to send his ecu to me in a few weeks
Thanks

Excellent, will be interesting to read their review.

Bob Denman
06-22-2017, 01:20 PM
KMA Bob ....... KMA :roflblack::roflblack::roflblack::roflblack::roflb lack:.... Mike

:clap:

spyderman33
07-05-2017, 10:08 AM
I have been looking for just this! Mike, AKA BLUEKNIGHT911 sent me here. This is glorious***

Jase I'll be reaching out for sure!!

Bob Denman
07-05-2017, 10:14 AM
:welcome: :clap: :2thumbs:

Jase
07-05-2017, 09:24 PM
I have been looking for just this! Mike, AKA BLUEKNIGHT911 sent me here. This is glorious***

Jase I'll be reaching out for sure!!
Mate im more than happy to help where ever i can..
Thanks

spyderman33
07-06-2017, 11:20 AM
Spoke with Jase via email. I'm pulling my ECU off tonight and hope to get it in the mail for the weekend! I'll keep everyone posted! :yes:

Firefly
07-06-2017, 04:14 PM
Spoke with Jase via email. I'm pulling my ECU off tonight and hope to get it in the mail for the weekend! I'll keep everyone posted! :yes:

I'll do the same.. but cannot give up good riding weather... gonna wait until winter.

What part of Michigan do you live in?
I'm in the Battle Creek/Kalamazoo area.

Lamonster
07-07-2017, 12:31 PM
Mate im more than happy to help where ever i can..
Thanks

If you are not a supporting vendor we ask that you not use our boards to promote your goods or services even if you're not some big company and are doing this as a hobby. This includes Rallies or Sales Events for profit.
It's not fair to let you fish in this pond without a permit when others have paid to do so.

Any members that are not sponsors but have links or banners of commerce in their sig line or message post will have those links, messages or banners removed to be fair to those that do support this site.

If you want to promote your product or service here you need to follow the rules just like the supporting vendors. Thanks
http://www.spyderlovers.com/forums/showthread.php?28897-SpyderLovers-Supporting-Vendors