PDA

View Full Version : mirrors

samewok
04-28-2017, 05:51 PM
I got the new mirrors that tricled has for sale spyderfest.
they a just like the mirrors on your car.
they go over your mirrors with double face tape.
I test them on the way home and the really help with blind spots.

Cindy-TricLED
04-29-2017, 03:20 PM
I got the new mirrors that tricled has for sale spyderfest.
they a just like the mirrors on your car.
they go over your mirrors with double face tape.
I test them on the way home and the really help with blind spots.

Thank you, I'm glad you like them!

Buckeye Bleau
04-29-2017, 05:06 PM
Please someone show us a picture.

Without a picture it never happened.

Joe

Cindy-TricLED
04-30-2017, 10:20 AM

Joe

Hi Joe! :-)
Once we have this new mirror up on the website, I'll post a new thread here.. thanks for your interest!:D

Cindy-TricLED
05-03-2017, 10:55 AM

Joe

Hi Joe, here is the picture of display pop-up we have at Spyderfest.
This mirror (comes in pair) is a stick-on CONVEX mirrors to your OEM.
Eliminates all blind spot, install in 2 minutes.
All you need to do is clean your OEM mirror, peel sticker backing and line it up, and stick it... voila!

As for now, we only have it for RT, but soon for other models.

DGoebel
05-03-2017, 12:48 PM
I had TricLED add them to my bike, as well as their Trunk, saddlebag, front organizers and the Ultimate Safety Bundle +
Here's a shot of the mirrors installed
https://lh3.googleusercontent.com/YI5QI18zkxfYfHmidvYCUQtXKZSqpCSApclz1MKon9ajelG48O 2LI64dg5IrZ328X4Debw6cD9udChC5pcRZ-B5fR0NJQ2PU4IcgDdPn3y-edVCW8hKenYqpmnSOhUtV2s4OyshPLmXaN7CPl8yc1CZ6CI7hu Se7MdvY47Q-KSNDa2FnO3fnCXqSoNygWhm7gStpG_ZT9rTe0lFgjSzQe9WW1i 4Fo5ubk-2lPebbJkrZkntqx8UUyBnXkYhiSKBo-1pBhYC2cjucLLnKU_03OmriYbq1xBo555SnmmDMfBXArOZtWQC 7gLZlfG_FFkk0vLz-zxPei40Pqg5uKqwYuFs9iLJLGTRigz3gbKdAs8FL6uFqSc_oDZ pOCwMHwhlTUABrDEBJ7mymcj9kaBSuIx-nOAXKSLcpyvu3uRtsahlsmEFVBELVRlmONlN8YMFBEeoV5QGzn vgNHmLIg1XrWl01Ee5wqhxxz1XwPXr8e4KdJBkE0rK5QECnaGN oxBIB4RFL1IIrx-EyMwkdEMB5ZuAAhapbGEPfLvXTbuWmXJyyZaij9xgqyVzIr1Cc x1HYZu5GFdAuVqRXdKutHC0eNe-DMwWZdlQzeXnaTzSrPnnUW-05xA=w1370-h771-no

Cindy-TricLED
05-09-2017, 11:49 AM
Finally I have good pictures for our new mirror!
I posted new thread items also on new items we uploaded into our website.

https://www.tricledusa.com/automatic

Elembytes
05-24-2017, 07:40 PM
How about a install video? How about more details, are they removable and will the OEM mirror still be usable or does the double stick tape ruin that or what?

Thanks!

Hi Joe, here is the picture of display pop-up we have at Spyderfest.
This mirror (comes in pair) is a stick-on CONVEX mirrors to your OEM.
Eliminates all blind spot, install in 2 minutes.
All you need to do is clean your OEM mirror, peel sticker backing and line it up, and stick it... voila!

As for now, we only have it for RT, but soon for other models.

Cindy-TricLED
05-25-2017, 01:26 PM
How about a install video? How about more details, are they removable and will the OEM mirror still be usable or does the double stick tape ruin that or what?

Thanks!

Hi there, you can see more details of this RT wide vu mirror in our website.
www.tricled.com
select product from top tab, it will be under new product or Spyder RT.

There are no install video from us, its very simple to install. Just clean your stock mirror. open the adhesive backing from new wide vu mirror. I like to line them up from 1 side and slowly to the rest of the side of mirror, and stick it.

To remove, in case you ever need to remove it, use a hair dryer to soften the adhesive, then peel gently from 1 side.
it won't ruin your OEM mirror

ARtraveler
05-25-2017, 02:09 PM
Thanks a bunch for posting. I looked at the mirrors and went to the website. Even I think I can do the install. Clean the old mirrors with the solvent, peel the sticky tape, and stick em on.

I ordererd two sets. One for each of the RT's. AND...there was no penalty on shipping even though I am up here in Alaska, (digging in the cold cold ground). I got the same deal offered to all you "outsiders." Way to go Tricled.

Now--where's my stuff I just ordered? :roflblack::roflblack:

Cindy-TricLED
05-25-2017, 02:26 PM
Thanks a bunch for posting. I looked at the mirrors and went to the website. Even I think I can do the install. Clean the old mirrors with the solvent, peel the sticky tape, and stick em on.

I ordererd two sets. One for each of the RT's. AND...there was no penalty on shipping even though I am up here in Alaska, (digging in the cold cold ground). I got the same deal offered to all you "outsiders." Way to go Tricled.

Now--where's my stuff I just ordered? :roflblack::roflblack:

Thank you! I saw your order, will ship tomorrow.. hopefully USPS can get there in 3 days!! :joke:

ARtraveler
05-25-2017, 02:29 PM
Thank you! I saw your order, will ship tomorrow.. hopefully USPS can get there in 3 days!! :joke:

Thanks for the quick response. Not in any real hurry and Post Office will get them here. Usually pretty good delivery times to my address.

Bike-O-Din
05-30-2017, 06:16 PM
I have "fat finger disease," and found it very difficult to get a grip that I thought would let me place the mirrors in the correct position. As you know, you only get one chance to get it right with the 3M tape. There is no turning back if you put it down in the wrong place.

So, I created these little "handles" using painters tape so I could use both hands and place the new mirrors in just the right spot before pressing them into place. It worked like a champ!! I hope this helps someone when doing the installation.

In the garage, the mirrors certainly seem to show more viewing area. I am going out tomorrow to see how they work on the highway in a real life setting. I am expecting them to be just as good as all of the other TricLed products: First class all the way!! :thumbup:

... Film at 11:00.

Ride safe.

Cindy-TricLED
06-02-2017, 06:47 AM
I have "fat finger disease," and found it very difficult to get a grip that I thought would let me place the mirrors in the correct position. As you know, you only get one chance to get it right with the 3M tape. There is no turning back if you put it down in the wrong place.

So, I created these little "handles" using painters tape so I could use both hands and place the new mirrors in just the right spot before pressing them into place. It worked like a champ!! I hope this helps someone when doing the installation.

In the garage, the mirrors certainly seem to show more viewing area. I am going out tomorrow to see how they work on the highway in a real life setting. I am expecting them to be just as good as all of the other TricLed products: First class all the way!! :thumbup:

... Film at 11:00.

Ride safe.

That is pretty neat! thanks for sharing the picture and good idea to help w/ install.
and thank you for liking our product !:yes: