PDA

View Full Version : PLEASE HELP

I-Day
04-28-2017, 11:22 AM
After 45 days of owning my first Spyder my wife told me this morning I have to STOP FARKLING! 😭😭😭

SPYD3R
04-28-2017, 11:25 AM
THIS IS NOT AND OPTION......
ONCE YOU OWN A SPYD3R, YOU ARE REQUIRED BY EMOTIONS TO FARKLE AWAY AT THE SPEED OF LIGHT.....
best of luck with the wife.... :ohyea:
Dan P
SPYD3R

rcturner
04-28-2017, 11:42 AM
Where in Minnesota are you and what dealer did you buy your Spyder from? Welcome to the Spyder group.

Bob Denman
04-28-2017, 11:48 AM
My Missus told me to choose between her; and my Spyder... :shocked:

:D I'm gonna miss her... :roflblack:

JP58
04-28-2017, 11:50 AM
Do what I do. My wife and I get an allowance each month to spend any way we want. It's our mad money. Than there are no arguments.

JKMSPYDER
04-28-2017, 11:50 AM
​Sadly farkeling is a disease and there is no cure!!😱😱

SpyderSteveFL
04-28-2017, 11:56 AM
Start attending the meetings. Hi, I'm Steve and I'm a Farkleaholic. :) Put some farkles that will benefit her and she'll be ok. Lighting, etc for safety is always a good thing.

DJFaninTN
04-28-2017, 12:00 PM
the bike was just the down payment .... that's my story and I'm sticking to it

Bob Denman
04-28-2017, 12:00 PM
​Sadly farkeling is a disease and there is no cure!!😱😱
Actually, there are TWO known cures:
1. Bankruptcy
2. Death at the hands of an enraged Spouse. :yikes:
Neither one is suggested...

MNBK
04-28-2017, 12:04 PM
Easy but expensive cure is to buy her a spyder, and add farkles to hers and then she can't complain when you farkle yours. That's what I did. Happy wife, happy life.

SPYD3R
04-28-2017, 12:08 PM
i FARKLED my wife..... that satisfied her for a while....
i bought her some new sneakers.... :roflblack:
you can do it too.... :yes:
Dan P
SPYD3R

Bob Denman
04-28-2017, 12:12 PM
:shocked: I would NEVER buy sneakers for mine... :shocked:

If I had to get away from her: she'd be faster!! :yikes:

Deanna777
04-28-2017, 04:18 PM
​Sadly farkeling is a disease and there is no cure!!����:agree: Deanna

Chupaca
04-28-2017, 04:58 PM
In 45 days....you are the champ..:yikes: you must have farkled on your way home...:roflblack: and stopped along the way to do some more...

Bob Denman
04-28-2017, 05:11 PM
After 45 days of owning my first Spyder my wife told me this morning I have to STOP FARKLING! 😭😭😭

Soooooooo... What'd you buy? :thumbup: :nopic:

...And which piece was the "Straw that broke the camel's back"?

kngfsh27
04-28-2017, 05:39 PM
My wife went through this when I had my first Harley. New parts were showing up all the time. The only time she got freaked out was when I changed out the sway bar. My new trike doesn't even raise an eyebrow. I just keep her in books, bee and cigarettes.:roflblack:

trucker1
04-28-2017, 06:00 PM
There's no shopping like farkle shopping. You go boy. Shop till you drop

SPYD3R
04-28-2017, 06:10 PM
:shocked: I would NEVER buy sneakers for mine... :shocked:

If I had to get away from her: she'd be faster!! :yikes:

Bobby;
my :riding: is faster than her with the new sneakers....:dg2:
Danny

I-Day
04-28-2017, 06:17 PM
I started with F4 windshield and a Lamoster Bluetooth, Fobos, and Ram cell phone holder. Then a Top Trunk and trailer hitch for my F3T. Then a laser alignment and Bajaron Swar bar. Then Two cup holders and Sena headsets. And now the Spyderpops bump skid. That broke the camels back!

I am thinking about the LaMonster Wheel balances but I am trying to fight the urge!😩

armyspydervet
04-28-2017, 07:14 PM
Looks like you're going to have to trade her in...I'm not talking about the Spyder :roflblack:

SpyderDriver
04-28-2017, 07:56 PM
I started with F4 windshield and a Lamoster Bluetooth, Fobos, and Ram cell phone holder. Then a Top Trunk and trailer hitch for my F3T. Then a laser alignment and Bajaron Swar bar. Then Two cup holders and Sena headsets. And now the Spyderpops bump skid. That broke the camels back!

I am thinking about the LaMonster Wheel balances but I am trying to fight the urge!😩

That pretty much sums up my Christmas list! Santa, you out there??

hypurone
04-29-2017, 05:16 PM
My Missus told me to choose between her; and my Spyder... :shocked:

:D I'm gonna miss her... :roflblack:

The last GF I had before getting married told me "It's me or that damn car of yours!" It was the longest burnout she had ever seen!! :roflblack:

hypurone
04-29-2017, 05:18 PM

Resistance is FUTILE!! :2thumbs:

MisterP
04-29-2017, 05:22 PM
My wife has always called my bikes "the other woman" because I buy them bling and she gets jealous (just a little). She also says the Fat White Chick is the only other woman I am allowed to ride. Her words, not mine.

Bob Denman
04-29-2017, 05:59 PM
Resistance is FUTILE!! :2thumbs:

Locutus agrees with you... :yikes:

samewok
04-29-2017, 07:31 PM
Cruzr Joe has to have something in the house to be replaced.
That is because he runs out of things to but on so he trades and starts again.

LateLifeCrisis
04-29-2017, 09:40 PM

We have the opposite problem at our house....my hubby says it would have been WAY CHEAPER to have just enrolled me in the "Jewelry Of The Month Club." Now he's looking into Farkles Anonymous. I've tried to tell him there IS NO CURE........:chill:

Hey.....maybe tell her you've agreed to start the 12 Step Program in Farkles Anonymous but it will take some time.....and a lot of patience from her. :2thumbs:

LateLifeCrisis
04-29-2017, 09:45 PM
My wife has always called my bikes "the other woman" because I buy them bling and she gets jealous (just a little). She also says the Fat White Chick is the only other woman I am allowed to ride. Her words, not mine.

FAT WHITE CHICK..........PRICELESS!!! :roflblack:

wolphspyder
04-29-2017, 11:17 PM
:roflblack: :roflblack: Just get your wife her own Spyder :spyder: then she can farkle till her hearts content. :ohyea:

Bam Bam and Pebbles
04-30-2017, 09:04 AM
Guess im one of the few who have not succomed to the disease. Diamond R armrests for Pebbles, a $10 drink holder and thats it. The desire to have all the comforts of home on these machines kills me. Give me the wind, some sun and a twisty road with nobody in front of me and I am a happy man.

Bob Denman
04-30-2017, 11:22 AM
:D C'mon... tell us the truth... :clap:
I'll bet that you're scared to start;, because you won't able able to stop! :roflblack:

Bam Bam and Pebbles
04-30-2017, 01:49 PM
:D C'mon... tell us the truth... :clap:
I'll bet that you're scared to start;, because you won't able able to stop! :roflblack:

Nope. Love my bike just the way it is. 😁

murphybrown
04-30-2017, 02:10 PM
Spyder I get/got. Farkles? What is a Farkle? Safeway doesn't sell them nor does my Chevron station....I'm sure you meant sparkle. Now I do like my sparkles...in my nail polish and lipstick. Addiction to Farkles...wow glad I do not know what a farkle is cause I am a recovering 12 Stepper and never heard of any such thing...well guess I best go for ryde and get my TricLED lights turned on...not a farkle, definitely a safety feature. And fill my 2 cup holders with coffee.again an absolute necessity to life...and sure glad that Lamont sold that 3rd peg so I could get on and off. :clap::clap: