PDA

View Full Version : Parking where I work.....

wyliec
04-28-2017, 08:30 AM
Last year I mentioned the problem I had with parking my Spyder. This year I got even with the Harley rider and his boss who caused my initial problem. No one with a bike can park in the garage anymore; everybody has to park in an open lot. I think it's great b/c everyone will know it was me they have to thank, or I should say be pissed off at. Actually, it's a little bit more detailed than just switching areas; there's a little bit of construction involved.

Bob Denman
04-28-2017, 08:31 AM
:shocked: Just be careful what you wish for...
But good luck! :thumbup:

JerryB
04-28-2017, 05:41 PM
Hi wyliec,

Re: I got even

Do not mess with 2008 GS owners. :thumbup:

Jerry Baumchen

Bob Denman
04-28-2017, 05:55 PM
:shocked: You guys are mean...

:D But you sure cab carry a mighty-fine grudge! :clap: :bowdown: :2thumbs:

kngfsh27
04-28-2017, 06:06 PM
I guess the good thing is that everyone with a motorcycle gets to park out where there is no protection from the elements.:dontknow:

bmccaffrey
04-28-2017, 06:09 PM
Last year I mentioned the problem I had with parking my Spyder. This year I got even with the Harley rider and his boss who caused my initial problem. No one with a bike can park in the garage anymore; everybody has to park in an open lot. I think it's great b/c everyone will know it was me they have to thank, or I should say be pissed off at. Actually, it's a little bit more detailed than just switching areas; there's a little bit of construction involved.

I'm here for u Wyliec

Just give me a call and I'll open a can of whoop ass:thumbup: