PDA

View Full Version : Spyderfeat 2017 Farkles

JayD
04-27-2017, 11:09 PM
146949 l

Good time at Spyderfest today. Saw lots of people getting lots of farkles myself included. Sue Hopper did a great job pinstripping my frunk.

Bob Denman
04-28-2017, 06:54 AM
:clap: VERY, very nice! :congrats: :2thumbs:

DGoebel
04-28-2017, 08:26 AM
ROGER THAT JayD, Thursday 9 AM saw my pretty stock 2013 RTL get TricLED's Ultimate Safety Bundle + package installed, their Dash Multi Mount with 3 mounting balls, TricLED's convex mirrors and Mirror turn signal lights, and Frunk, Trunk, and Saddlebag organizer's, Picked up a ShowChrome Trunk Brake and Turn light, Brake flasher, AND while we're talking about those upgrades, My wife was admiring the PPA wheels just across the aisle. Widow 15's on the way to replace my stock RTL Chrome front wheels. Squared Away is next and possibly an F4 tall wide vented tinted windshield (Wow, that almost sounds like a coffee order).

samewok
04-28-2017, 08:39 AM
I also order a new set of wheels.
Very good price.

Chupaca
04-28-2017, 09:16 AM
Nice touch...looks great..she does great work. :clap:

Kredab
04-28-2017, 06:33 PM
ROGER THAT JayD, Thursday 9 AM saw my pretty stock 2013 RTL get TricLED's Ultimate Safety Bundle + package installed, their Dash Multi Mount with 3 mounting balls, TricLED's convex mirrors and Mirror turn signal lights, and Frunk, Trunk, and Saddlebag organizer's, Picked up a ShowChrome Trunk Brake and Turn light, Brake flasher, AND while we're talking about those upgrades, My wife was admiring the PPA wheels just across the aisle. Widow 15's on the way to replace my stock RTL Chrome front wheels. Squared Away is next and possibly an F4 tall wide vented tinted windshield (Wow, that almost sounds like a coffee order).

NICE
When u get back lets see pictures :spyder2::spyder2:

Cindy-TricLED
04-30-2017, 10:26 AM

Hello, it's me again !! :yes:
I hope you both have good and safe travel home.

David, remember your comment of us setting up in front of PPA wheels booth? Well.. we are getting 2 sets of new rims too!
We have to compare picture when we have those installed.

It was such a pleasure meeting you both, and thank you again for choosing our products.
Hope to meet you again soon in next event.
(ps: are you going to Canada for BRP event?)

samewok
04-30-2017, 11:36 AM
I have order the same set