PDA

View Full Version : Weather

Spyder601
04-26-2017, 10:29 AM
I just saw that Springfield seems to be getting a good bit of rain this morning. All you wild and crazy guys and gals be safe on your travels. I hope the rains blow out soon and ya'll get to have a great SpyderFest. I look forward to seeing many pictures.

MisterP
04-26-2017, 10:42 AM
Bad storm came through about 2 am. Severe weather now more to our east but we are still getting thunderstorms.

Buckeye Bleau
04-26-2017, 12:13 PM
Rain, Rain, Go away and come again another WEEK! Ya'll have a good time regardless of what the witch throws at you. Eat BBQ that will make you feel better.:yes:

Joe

Elembytes
04-26-2017, 09:26 PM
We brought our cage this year because my brother who is a meteorologist had said that there would only be 1 or 2 days out of the days we were going to be here that would be good ryding weather. Thursday/Friday. With all the rains this region had last week you'd think the atmosphere would have been drained but apparently, NOT. Even with 48 degrees and breezes and drizzle today, it was great to still see people, and do things around the area. Regardless of the weather good fellowship you cannot pass on.

On a side note-found a great Italian Restaurant this evening in Sprinfield, BAMBINO's. An old former neighborhood market, is the restaurant. Very reasonable prices and good portions and.....well you can explore on your own.

Stay safe and dry if you can. ;)

Chupaca
04-26-2017, 10:44 PM
Do hope it all blows over..:pray: but the other half of the event can go on...the meeting the greeting the eating and the farkeling..:yes::yes:pictures please..

Bob Denman
04-27-2017, 06:55 AM
I heard form several of the attendees last night that the lightning display has been spectacular!
...But not good for riding! :shocked:

jaherbst
04-27-2017, 08:20 AM
Sounds like a repeat of last year. Remember, "Those April showers that come in May" yea right. Try some indoor sports it makes one oblivious to the conditions outside. :joke:

​Jack

Bob Denman
04-27-2017, 08:28 AM
:D Do you mean like watching sports on TV?

By the way: ESPN has announced a whole bunch of layoffs today... :shocked:

cptjam
04-27-2017, 08:55 AM
Beautiful today! Crisp, clear, bright!

Bob Denman
04-27-2017, 09:05 AM
:clap:

BlueRidge
04-27-2017, 10:46 AM
Rain, Rain,,, how about SNOW SNOW SNOW!!

I was out at the cabin last weekend and spent 4 days there. Before I left it was in the mid 60F temperature range. Then the weather shifted and on Monday, I decided to check the forecast and SNOW was coming at around noon. So I decided to leave early. Without any wheels other than the Spyder F3, I left even earlier. When I approached the perimeter of my city (Winnipeg or WINTERPEG), there was light snow drifting across the highway. Very freaky especially on a bike and wondering if it was going to worsen - thankfully, it didn't!