PDA

View Full Version : Spyderfest - What's in the bag ?

al0vely
04-25-2017, 02:55 PM
What's in the bag you pickup at registration at Spyderfest?

I registered but unfortunately will not be able to make it and was curious what the first 500 received (I was in that number).

samewok
04-25-2017, 03:06 PM
Call pitbull they might send you a bag if you are register.

Y Rider
04-25-2017, 04:02 PM
What's in the bag you pickup at registration at Spyderfest?

I registered but unfortunately will not be able to make it and was curious what the first 500 received (I was in that number).

We stopped by Pitbull Powersports today. Saw about 25 early arrival Spyders in the parking lot. Found the registration booth open and was able to sign in and pick up our bag of goodies. Our badges were marked "VIP" since we were among the first 500 to pre-register. From what I understand the VIP status gives us discounts at Vendor Village. Not sure how much discount but will find out when Vendor Village opens. My bag contained a can cooler, first aid kit, eye glasses cleaner, maps, event schedule, passport ride info, group ride info, and lot of information on local restaurants, coupons and sites to see.
I also stopped by Lamonster's Garage and found about a dozen Spyders in the parking lot waiting for farkles. Already starting to get busy here in Springfield. :yes:

Deanna777
04-25-2017, 06:37 PM
We stopped by Pitbull Powersports today. Saw about 25 early arrival Spyders in the parking lot. Found the registration booth open and was able to sign in and pick up our bag of goodies. Our badges were marked "VIP" since we were among the first 500 to pre-register. From what I understand the VIP status gives us discounts at Vendor Village. Not sure how much discount but will find out when Vendor Village opens. My bag contained a can cooler, first aid kit, eye glasses cleaner, maps, event schedule, passport ride info, group ride info, and lot of information on local restaurants, coupons and sites to see.
I also stopped by Lamonster's Garage and found about a dozen Spyders in the parking lot waiting for farkles. Already starting to get busy here in Springfield. :yes:thanks for the update. Deanna

guzzihack
04-25-2017, 07:13 PM
Preregistered early and wifey and I were looking forward to going again. Then my job status took a car left. Was to start a new adventure April 1st, then May 1st and now May 15th. If I could have seen the future on this, we'd be there sipping some cocktails about now with Cruzr Joe and company. Dang it, Dang it, dang it etc.....

JayD
04-25-2017, 07:21 PM
I'm in Charleston, Mo tonite. Will bw arriving and get checked into fairgrounds tomorrow. Looking forward to meeting some new people.:yes: