PDA

View Full Version : 2015 RT windshield

Hendo
04-22-2017, 11:18 PM
Got a small scratch in the windshield that is going to drive me crazy ( not coming out ). Looking for a taller and wider windshield, any ideas on a competitively priced replacement?

PW2013STL
04-23-2017, 12:14 AM
Got a small scratch in the windshield that is going to drive me crazy ( not coming out ). Looking for a taller and wider windshield, any ideas on a competitively priced replacement?

I recommend the F4 windshield. Great product and you can get it with the adjustable vent that works better than the one that BRP has. Also they are harder to scratch due to their special coating.
Even better than their windshield is their customer service!

Purple Guy
04-23-2017, 10:08 AM
I recommend the F4 windshield. Great product and you can get it with the adjustable vent that works better than the one that BRP has. Also they are harder to scratch due to their special coating.
Even better than their windshield is their customer service!

Couldn't agree more!
Don is a great guy to deal with who knows the true meaning of Customer Service!
F4 Customs has a wide selection of windshields to meet your needs!

trikermutha
04-23-2017, 10:33 AM
Yep the F4 works well and has not scratched yet :yes:

woodyaa
04-24-2017, 01:03 AM
I have a F4 wide and tall. It is crystal clear and appears to be very hard to scratch. Customer service is also terrific!
:bowdown:
Woody

4 MARIE
04-24-2017, 09:55 AM
Just bought F4 Customs, tall, wide, vented windshield. I am tall ...and wide...and vented also.
All you have to do is decide clear or tint. They are NOT CHEAP, but worth the price.