PDA

View Full Version : This make me wonder

gkamer
04-21-2017, 06:35 AM
I have to wonder about this Aaron Hernandez suicide thing. When he was arrested, the Pats terminated his contract and withheld any money they may have owed him. His conviction triggered an automatic appeal under Mass law. Also under their law, if a convicted person dies before their appeal is heard, the conviction is vacated and the person is legally considered innocent.

Knowing that he was going to spend the rest of his life in prison and never be able to provide for this daughter and the girls baby momma, I have to wonder if this suicide was not his way of trying to have any money the Pats may owe him be made a part of his estate. An estate that his daughter would then rightfully be entitled to. I don't know if the contract he had with New England had a suicide clause in it, but if not, this would certainly make for an interesting argument.

Bob Denman
04-21-2017, 07:17 AM
I'm just happy that he saved the taxpayers a ton of money... :clap:
Robert Kraft can deal with the contract stuff... :dontknow:

Trbayth
04-21-2017, 07:33 AM
If he was smart enough to figure out that chain of reasoning maybe he should have figured out that it would be a bad idea to kill someone?

Probably just didn't want to be someone's b**** in prison.

Bob Denman
04-21-2017, 07:52 AM
:agree: He just couldn't do the time... What a cowardly chicken-****! nojoke

ARtraveler
04-21-2017, 01:31 PM
I think you folks have this covered pretty good already. :thumbup:

Chupaca
04-21-2017, 05:21 PM
:agree: it's done..New England should fork over what they owe to the family. He did earn it and they are innocent...