PDA

View Full Version : Trans Labrador Highway Tour

wyliec
04-18-2017, 12:22 PM
Anyone in Canada do this, on 2 or 3?

I'm not planning on it. I worked with a patient Sunday, for his physical therapy rehab, who planned on doing it this year on 2 wheels. His plans are on hold as he had an unfortunate 2 wheeled accident. When working with him, I thought he looked like someone in his 40's, and not to far in, and in good physical shape, other than what he broke. I checked his chart again after his therapy, and saw that he was 66, and thought a little bit about how some on here approach getting older.

My parting words to him were- think about 3 wheels. He said he's familiar with and likes the Spyder, and would never own a 3 wheeled harley, as they are unsafe compared to the Spyder.

bandito
04-19-2017, 10:36 AM
Anyone in Canada do this, on 2 or 3?

I'm not planning on it. I worked with a patient Sunday, for his physical therapy rehab, who planned on doing it this year on 2 wheels. His plans are on hold as he had an unfortunate 2 wheeled accident. When working with him, I thought he looked like someone in his 40's, and not to far in, and in good physical shape, other than what he broke. I checked his chart again after his therapy, and saw that he was 66, and thought a little bit about how some on here approach getting older.

My parting words to him were- think about 3 wheels. He said he's familiar with and likes the Spyder, and would never own a 3 wheeled harley, as they are unsafe compared to the Spyder.
Personally I wouldn't do it on a Spyder. I looked at a few years ago and it is (or was) unpaved and even with a belt guard I would worry.