PDA

View Full Version : SpyderLovers Banner

dltang
04-21-2009, 07:16 AM
Hi to all the Ohio SpyderLovers. If I am not able to hand off the banner to daddydarko this weekend I am considering taking the banner as far as Butler, PA on Sat. May 2nd. Along the way, I would love to have some Ohio Spyderlovers get together for a signing. I am thinking somewhere off I-80 south of Cleveland. From there I would continue on to Butler PA and drop the banner off to MSGTDOC if he is willing. He then can take the banner to Rollingthunder. Leaving Rolling Thunder try to get the banner to IrishtotheMax. He can take it back to WV. I will make arrangements to meet him and pick up the banner from him somewhere. When we leave for LA we will be going through IN, IL and MO on our way to meet Lamont in OK. How does this sound to everyone?

dltang
04-21-2009, 07:59 AM
I just received a message from daddydarko (James) I am going to be getting the banner to him before he leaves for Rolling Thunder. I would have loved to gone to OH & PA but this makes so much more sense as he will already be traveling that way. I am sure he will meet many of you along the way or at the event. Still hoping to get it to IrishtotheMax for the return though.

tajohn
04-21-2009, 11:56 AM
Hi to all the Ohio SpyderLovers. If I am not able to hand off the banner to daddydarko this weekend I am considering taking the banner as far as Butler, PA on Sat. May 2nd. Along the way, I would love to have some Ohio Spyderlovers get together for a signing. I am thinking somewhere off I-80 south of Cleveland. From there I would continue on to Butler PA and drop the banner off to MSGTDOC if he is willing. He then can take the banner to Rollingthunder. Leaving Rolling Thunder try to get the banner to IrishtotheMax. He can take it back to WV. I will make arrangements to meet him and pick up the banner from him somewhere. When we leave for LA we will be going through IN, IL and MO on our way to meet Lamont in OK. How does this sound to everyone?

Keep me posted date ,time ,place and I will make every attempt to meet you on I-80. SE5 Full Moon Silver

dltang
05-07-2009, 09:52 PM
Keep me posted date ,time ,place and I will make every attempt to meet you on I-80. SE5 Full Moon Silver

Tim, if I don't hear from daddydarko this coming week, I will plan on driving to the Cleveland area next Sat. Would you be able to meet me and do you think we could get some other Ohio spyders over that way? There is a goal to get the banner to someone going to Rolling Thunder and I do believe a few from PA are headed that way, maybe they can come on over to Ohio as well.

tajohn
05-11-2009, 09:16 AM
Are you talking about Sat 16 May? If so yes,we can meet you give me a time and place.We have yet to see another Spyder let alone a member.

Tim, if I don't hear from daddydarko this coming week, I will plan on driving to the Cleveland area next Sat. Would you be able to meet me and do you think we could get some other Ohio spyders over that way? There is a goal to get the banner to someone going to Rolling Thunder and I do believe a few from PA are headed that way, maybe they can come on over to Ohio as well.

Country Spyder
05-11-2009, 09:40 AM
Tim and dltang...

Let me know where you guys end up meeting. Nothing planned for the weekend and it is getting hard to make up excusses for long rides...

Thanks!

Matt (Cincy Spyder)

dltang
05-11-2009, 10:02 AM
Hey guys, Yes!!! Sat. the 16th it is. I am thinking of meeting where the Ohio Turn Pike meets I-480 just south west of Cleveland, near North Ridgeville. I believe there is an exit there. I want something easy on, easy off and easy to get to a place to meet for a cheap quick bite to eat and a passing off of the banner. So if you have any ideas of restaurants in that area, I am open to suggestions. This will be about a 3.5 to 4 hour ride each way for us. I hope every one else can get there that would like to meet up. It would be nice to gather some more spyders. I will post this same info on the banner thread as well. Can't wait to meet everyone.
Deb

dltang
05-11-2009, 10:49 AM
The Banner is going to Ohio, we are going to meet at Pizza Hut
27845 Lorain Rd, North Olmsted, OH. This is just north about 1/2 mile from where the Turn Pike meets I-480. I'll plan on being there around 2:00pm. We can sign the banner, socialize a bit and have some lunch. I haven't met a spyderlover yet I didn't like. From here MSGTDOC is taking the banner on to Rolling Thunder. So gather your spyder friends and come on out and sign the banner and have some good times and some pizza with us.
Deb