PDA

View Full Version : Lost Key Found

I-Day
04-13-2017, 03:47 PM
Yesterday I posted that I have owned my new F3 L and already lost a key! Well I missed m mouth today with a brownie and when I went to retrieve the lost piece of brownie in my favorite chair guess what I found!😎

HayRog
04-13-2017, 04:15 PM
A brownie coated key !! :thumbup:

ARtraveler
04-13-2017, 04:19 PM
Good to hear of a positive outcome. :yes:

Grandpot
04-13-2017, 04:21 PM
I have a chair that steals my stuff too.:banghead:

Chupaca
04-13-2017, 04:26 PM
glad you found the missing key and that you let us all know...rare but always nice to hear positive results...:clap::clap:

blacklightning
04-13-2017, 04:29 PM
See, that just shows why brownies are good for you. Glad you found the key.

PapaHotel
04-13-2017, 04:35 PM
Best day ever!!

cuznjohn
04-13-2017, 04:58 PM
i would of been happier to have found another brownie

Bob Denman
04-13-2017, 05:28 PM
As Howard Carter once said:
"Wondrous things..."
:congrats: :clap:

Now: tie a bell on it... :D

PW2013STL
04-13-2017, 06:42 PM
Congrats on finding that key. Last year we lost the spare key to our Spyder and after not finding it I then purchased a replacement last fall. This Spring while looking for a missing garage door opener in the car I found that lost key.:banghead:

So now we have three.

SpyderAnn01
04-13-2017, 06:48 PM
Congrats on finding that key. Last year we lost the spare key to our Spyder and after not finding it I then purchased a replacement last fall. This Spring while looking for a missing garage door opener in the car I found that lost key.:banghead:

So now we have three.

Joe needed to have work done on his KTMs saddlebags and the dealer needed both keys. I usually carry Joe's spare and he carries one for my Spyder months went by and we realized that we didn't have the spare key for his bike, contacted the dealer but the tech was no longer there. Joe tried for months to get them to give him a new key and finally he decided to pay for a new one. They have to order from Austria so it was going to take a long time for it to get in. We were going out to dinner and it was cold so I put on a coat I hadn't worn since last winter and found his spare key in the pocket. We paid $150 for the new key anyway. :yikes: If only it was colder here I may have found the spare before he ordered one.

PW2013STL
04-13-2017, 07:48 PM
Joe needed to have work done on his KTMs saddlebags and the dealer needed both keys. I usually carry Joe's spare and he carries one for my Spyder months went by and we realized that we didn't have the spare key for his bike, contacted the dealer but the tech was no longer there. Joe tried for months to get them to give him a new key and finally he decided to pay for a new one. They have to order from Austria so it was going to take a long time for it to get in. We were going out to dinner and it was cold so I put on a coat I hadn't worn since last winter and found his spare key in the pocket. We paid $150 for the new key anyway. :yikes: If only it was colder here I may have found the spare before he ordered one.

Ouch $150 for a key, and I thought the $50 I paid for the Spyder key was high:shocked:

Ann - how's Joe doing?

Les

irvin48
04-14-2017, 07:05 AM
ive always said brownies are one of the best foods for preserving
mental health. your stress level is back to normal. if it was me i wouldnt
have left that brownie piece go to waste.

ps-a lot of food goes straight to my waist. congrats on finding your key.

Bob Denman
04-14-2017, 07:14 AM
:agree: Brownies contain lots of chocolate, and chocolate is a health food...

That chocolate coating seals the surface of the morsel, and keeps germs from entering it. nojoke

PrairieSpyder
04-14-2017, 08:21 AM
Yesterday I posted that I have owned my new F3 L and already lost a key! Well I missed m mouth today with a brownie and when I went to retrieve the lost piece of brownie in my favorite chair guess what I found!😎

:congrats:

There are two lessons here.

You don't need a key to drive your recliner, so don't even take one there.
Spend more time ryding and less time sitting!

PrairieSpyder
04-14-2017, 08:24 AM

So now we have three.

I hate when that happens. Not usually vehicle keys, but tools, utensils, things I don't use every day. I turn the house upside down looking and then go out and buy one. Then the original turns up. :sour:

Lew L
04-14-2017, 11:00 AM

To many coats;):joke::)

​ Kaos

CA Railwhale
04-14-2017, 04:13 PM
I hate when that happens. Not usually vehicle keys, but tools, utensils, things I don't use every day. I turn the house upside down looking and then go out and buy one. Then the original turns up. :sour:

I used to have a work van that ate screwdrivers. I hung my tools on a hook by the rear cargo door and was constantly missing screwdrivers. One day I replaced 2 in the morning and they were gone by the time I got to my first job. I knew then that they were somewhere in the truck, so after a lot of searching I found the back door was full of screwdrivers. The hole in the door was only about three by three inches, but somehow various sized screwdrivers always managed to fit into it rather than fall on the floor. It was about five years before i had to ask my boss for another screwdriver. It was a good thing that the phone company bought really cheap screwdrivers since the regarded them as expendable tools.