PDA

View Full Version : TricLed

Retired 2012
04-12-2017, 06:52 PM
After seeing so many positive posts here about TricLeds and seeing the way they light up the F3S, I decided to add them to my Farkel list. But today I got a text from a friend saying they were having a 10% off sale, I decided to just call and place an order.
Cindy was very friendly and helpful, I end up getting the Safety package, the dual DRL and the Rear run/stop/turn lights. Hope to be seen better from all angles.
I will let ya know how they work after the install.
Thanks everyone, your knowledge and assistance is greatly appreciated.

Buckeye Bleau
04-12-2017, 07:24 PM
They really make it easy for installation. Reggie and Cindy are both good people.

Joe

ncgrl1
04-12-2017, 07:34 PM
Where did you see the 10% off? I looked on the website but couldn't find anything...

Cindy-TricLED
04-12-2017, 07:35 PM
After seeing so many positive posts here about TricLeds and seeing the way they light up the F3S, I decided to add them to my Farkel list. But today I got a text from a friend saying they were having a 10% off sale, I decided to just call and place an order.
Cindy was very friendly and helpful, I end up getting the Safety package, the dual DRL and the Rear run/stop/turn lights. Hope to be seen better from all angles.

Hello, thank you again and it was a pleasure speaking to you earlier! All items go out tomorrow and tracking should be in your inbox.
I hope our products will meet your expectations and if there is anything else I could do for you, please give me a call.

Sincerely,
Cindy

Cindy-TricLED
04-12-2017, 07:37 PM
Where did you see the 10% off? I looked on the website but couldn't find anything...

Hi, I put a post here earlier, but you can see it in the Vendor Forum, under TricLED. Should be the top one.
But the coupon code is 10off
valid in the month of April for all of our TricLED - LED items.

Thanks!. call me at 954-908-7850 ext 3 if you need assistance

Retired 2012
04-12-2017, 09:54 PM
Yup,
code 10off, it is on their Facebook page as well
free shipping on anything over $60.00 too

Bfromla
04-13-2017, 01:25 AM
:agree::firstplace:
:2thumbs: Good to hear fyi I got my appointment set at Spyderfest :clap: & that just lets me get to look for more farkles:p

missouriboy
04-13-2017, 03:24 AM
I really :dg1:my TricLed mirror signals. Just be careful not to mount the LED strips backwards, else they're hardly visible in daylight.

Note to Cindy: Have the Instruction Sheets been updated to point this out? They should be... :dontknow:
Great Product! :yes:

dieselengine9
04-13-2017, 11:21 AM
They have ridiculously good customer support and I really like everything I've added to mine so far. My list keeps growing on stuff that I want to get from them. Got to convince the wife that the 10% off is a sign that now is the time to strike lol

Bob Denman
04-13-2017, 11:53 AM
:agree: Great products; from even GREATER folks! :2thumbs:

ARtraveler
04-13-2017, 01:13 PM
Some pictures when the install is done would be appreciated. :yes:

Cindy-TricLED
04-13-2017, 02:34 PM
They have ridiculously good customer support and I really like everything I've added to mine so far. My list keeps growing on stuff that I want to get from them. Got to convince the wife that the 10% off is a sign that now is the time to strike lol

Hi dieselengine9, as I heard it many times , they say it's easier to ask forgiveness than permission from a woman... :D
Or at least mine, do! haha.. I came home to find boxes delivered at home or sometime, something new parked in garage! :gaah:

Bob Denman
04-13-2017, 02:43 PM
Hi dieselengine9, as I heard it many times , they say it's easier to ask forgiveness than permission from a woman... :D

:shocked: It's apparent that you've never met my Missus... :yikes:
(Coming up on 34 years of wedded..... :lecturef_smilie::shocked: Bliss!)

dieselengine9
04-13-2017, 03:10 PM
Or at least mine, do! haha.. I came home to find boxes delivered at home or sometime, something new parked in garage! :gaah:

I don't think so, I could try that but then you'd see my RSS in the for sale section listed as "Husband met untimely death, need to sell, has lots of LED lights on it" :shocked:

scarecrow
04-13-2017, 03:33 PM
Yes they are a Great to work with. Reggie took care of a misunderstanding I had about a order I had. The product was sent out the next day. I really want to thank them for that and will deal with TricLed again.
Ken Holmes

Cindy-TricLED
04-13-2017, 04:14 PM
I don't think so, I could try that but then you'd see my RSS in the for sale section listed as "Husband met untimely death, need to sell, has lots of LED lights on it" :shocked:

You are Bob Denman just too funny! I got a big chuckles out of your reply :roflblack:

SpyderSteveFL
04-13-2017, 04:26 PM
Yes, they are great people and great products and I really used to like them. But lately I have been starting to dislike them. Just when I thought they took all the money they could from me, they keep coming out with cool new products and drain my wallet yet again :D Keep up the great work.

SpyderAnn01
04-13-2017, 06:56 PM
Yes, they are great people and great products and I really used to like them. But lately I have been starting to dislike them. Just when I thought they took all the money they could from me, they keep coming out with cool new products and drain my wallet yet again :D Keep up the great work.

You can't take it with you so you might as well spend it on your Spyder!

Bob Denman
04-14-2017, 06:46 AM
:clap: Amen! :agree:

Cindy-TricLED
04-14-2017, 08:25 AM

Aaaww Steve, don't be like that ! :lecturef_smilie: Ha ha ha.:joke:
Wait till you see what we come out with soon.. new stuff, safety & fun stuff coming out soon.

Happy Easter weekend to you and your family..

Cindy-TricLED
04-14-2017, 08:37 AM
To all.. happy Easter weekend to you and your family!
Looks like a nice weather, so be safe if you are out riding this long weekend!

on the fence
04-14-2017, 08:40 AM
Figured I would try Tricled so I ordered from tricled and they sent the WRONG lights to me, phoned Cindy and she was going to send out the right lights BUT they were back ordered?? huh go figure said she will have them in a week and will send them out still haven't heard from Cindy and haven't recieved anything in the mail?? Had better experience with the other LED company!!!!

Cindy-TricLED
04-17-2017, 08:14 AM
Figured I would try Tricled so I ordered from tricled and they sent the WRONG lights to me, phoned Cindy and she was going to send out the right lights BUT they were back ordered?? huh go figure said she will have them in a week and will send them out still haven't heard from Cindy and haven't recieved anything in the mail?? Had better experience with the other LED company!!!!

Hello, I just want to follow up on this.. I didn't not ignore or forget your order. It is still on backorder as our shipments are delayed. We really have no stock for the RT and F3/T Rear saddlebag run/brake/turn. We also still have pending orders to fill.
We expedited more shipment and tentative is Wednesday 4/19/17.

As discussed over the phone, it was my mistake of sending you the incorrect item and I apologized for that. Honest mistake happened and I'm trying my best to correct the issue for you.
One I received the saddlebag R/B/T, I will ship them with Express international, which you should receive within 3-4 business day to Canada (if no customs delay), along with $50 refund to your purchase.
If you prefer to cancel this item, please let me know and I'll issue refund right away.

I hope this will rectify the situation. We at Tricled are doing our best to provide great customer service to all customers. But unfortunately mistakes happens, and we experience delays that is out of our control.

I really appreciate you patience and understanding in advance. I can be reached at 954-908-7850 ext 3 if you have more questions or assistance.

Sincerely,
Cindy