Signs and Wonders

Spyderpops

TattooYour Ryde

Tire Grafixx

Tricled

U.S.A Parachords

Ultimate Seats

Value Accessories

LaMonster Garage will be one of the Passport Stops, so plan on ryding out to see LaMont and the gang.

F4 Customs
04-12-2017, 07:12 AM
Really excited to be there this year. Kim has a new RT that we will have in the booth if I can keep her from going riding.
The smile on her face everytime she rides is great.
See you there
Don and Kim
F4 Customs

Bob Denman
04-12-2017, 07:41 AM
:shocked: Bring more money... :D

PrairieSpyder
04-12-2017, 08:48 AM
BRP will be there? Will they bring the big truck full of clothing and accessories?

BigGuy66
04-12-2017, 09:08 AM
As first-time attenders we are pretty excited to be at the Spyderfest. I am anxious to spend the kids' inheritance on farkles! Since I don't know how things work, what are the organized rides? I saw the names and times on the site but what happens during those rides? Where to? How far? What to see? How much money will we need for the rides... that kind of info would be good to know. I appreciate the helpful things you all do for us newbies....
Jim

irvin48
04-12-2017, 10:08 AM
As first-time attenders we are pretty excited to be at the Spyderfest. I am anxious to spend the kids' inheritance on farkles! Since I don't know how things work, what are the organized rides? I saw the names and times on the site but what happens during those rides? Where to? How far? What to see? How much money will we need for the rides... that kind of info would be good to know. I appreciate the helpful things you all do for us newbies....
Jim

couldnt have said it better. us newbies need all the help we can get.:bowdown::bowdown::dontknow:

OJ UK
04-12-2017, 04:41 PM
Hi Joanie....for the last couple of days FaceBook is not letting me post a pic!!
This is what I'm bringing you:
146174 Here's the label: 146175. Haven't got Kevin's kippers yet!

Cindy-TricLED
04-12-2017, 04:52 PM
Excited! can't wait to be there and meet everybody - old and new faces!!

There will be good stuff in our both so stop by!
Deals, raffles and giveaways :yes:

SpyderAnn01
04-12-2017, 05:34 PM
Hi Joanie....for the last couple of days FaceBook is letting me post a pic!!
This is what I'm bringing you:
146174 Here's the label: 146175. Haven't got Kevin's kippers yet!

Wine for Joanie? I hope she'll like it. :roflblack:

Joanie
04-12-2017, 08:08 PM
To the newbies. No cost for the rydes but your gas...

The Gary's Gay Parita Ryde is about 2 -3 hours. There is a really cute gift store out there, but cash only. The Forsyth ryde is 4-5 hours??? Sorry I don't know exactly.

Wednesday night we will have BBQ (no cost) and games at the fairgrounds.

Thursday night -- BBQ at the American Legion -- fund raiser for the AL.

Friday night -- food truck (at your own cost) at the Lamplighter with music, street performers, byke night. Look at all the beautiful spyders. PIE RUN>

Saturday night -- dinner provided, raffle, auction with Spyder $$.....

Each night parties at the Spyder Friendly Hotels (Best Western Coach House & Lamplighter Inn North)

FUN FUN FUN

When you register at PitBull, you will be given a goodie bag with coupons and information for the area, along with a schedule of SF 2017.

Each attendee will be give one passport paper to earn $$ to spend at Saturday nights auction. Additional passports will be available to purchase at $10/each 8 for $80 with 2 free. You can purchase up to 16, so incase you are doing the math, the max you can have is 21. The stamps that you get will earn you $$ to spend at the auction on Saturday night.

Can I please ask for my "repeat offenders" of SpyderFest to come to my aid. It all comes together at the very end. I honestly don't know how we do it, but we get it done. I will be the someone frazzled one at the registration desk.

Don't plan on anything starting exactly on time.... not a happening thing (except for the rydes leaving), or should I say anything that we need Len to get it going, which is almost all of the evening events.

Also there are no strangers at SpyderFest!!!

BigGuy66
04-13-2017, 09:52 AM
To the newbies. No cost for the rydes but your gas...

The Gary's Gay Parita Ryde is about 2 -3 hours. There is a really cute gift store out there, but cash only. The Forsyth ryde is 4-5 hours??? Sorry I don't know exactly.

Wednesday night we will have BBQ (no cost) and games at the fairgrounds.

Thursday night -- BBQ at the American Legion -- fund raiser for the AL.

Friday night -- food truck (at your own cost) at the Lamplighter with music, street performers, byke night. Look at all the beautiful spyders. PIE RUN>

Saturday night -- dinner provided, raffle, auction with Spyder $$.....

Each night parties at the Spyder Friendly Hotels (Best Western Coach House & Lamplighter Inn North)

FUN FUN FUN

When you register at PitBull, you will be given a goodie bag with coupons and information for the area, along with a schedule of SF 2017.

Each attendee will be give one passport paper to earn $$ to spend at Saturday nights auction. Additional passports will be available to purchase at $10/each 8 for $80 with 2 free. You can purchase up to 16, so incase you are doing the math, the max you can have is 21. The stamps that you get will earn you $$ to spend at the auction on Saturday night.

Can I please ask for my "repeat offenders" of SpyderFest to come to my aid. It all comes together at the very end. I honestly don't know how we do it, but we get it done. I will be the someone frazzled one at the registration desk.

Don't plan on anything starting exactly on time.... not a happening thing (except for the rydes leaving), or should I say anything that we need Len to get it going, which is almost all of the evening events.

Also there are no strangers at SpyderFest!!!

Joanie - thank you!! That is VERY helpful for us newbies. And, I know that all of you experienced "Festers" will be gentle with us. We are really excited to meet everyone and have a darn good time.
Jim

sealfloorboards
04-17-2017, 11:50 AM
SEAL FLOORBOARDS will be introducing a fabulous now trunk mounted Tote Rack. No holes to drill and an amazing 20 seconds on and off. I only have about 20 units, don't miss out on seeing it. Plus lots of the original CAN AM Floorboards, all modes and yrs. See yaw all there.
John