PDA

View Full Version : Cup Holder

Zip
04-11-2017, 12:03 PM
Front cup holder is done, now need to do one in the back.

2dogs
04-11-2017, 04:13 PM

However mine is on the left side. It used to be on my Harley and after a trip to Ace Hardware now it's on my spyder. The best I can tell you for a quick and easy passenger holder would be one of those cheep flimsy clamp on type that will fit the rear hand grips. Easy on and off, easy to stow away when not in use, but, don't kick it with your foot or you'll tear the grip covering. They are cheap as hell and you can find them on eBay. One thing I can say positive for them, they do work well. Happy trails.

Zip
04-12-2017, 08:13 AM
However mine is on the left side. It used to be on my Harley and after a trip to Ace Hardware now it's on my spyder. The best I can tell you for a quick and easy passenger holder would be one of those cheep flimsy clamp on type that will fit the rear hand grips. Easy on and off, easy to stow away when not in use, but, don't kick it with your foot or you'll tear the grip covering. They are cheap as hell and you can find them on eBay. One thing I can say positive for them, they do work well. Happy trails.

I am making a bracket that will come off the screws under the right saddle bag lid. It will have a swing arm to move the cup out of the way so it doesn't get kicked.

jcthorne
04-12-2017, 09:24 AM

Hard
to tell in the photo but what did you bolt that to?

Zip
04-12-2017, 09:35 AM
Hard
to tell in the photo but what did you bolt that to?

The two screws in the housing