PDA

View Full Version : It's a go!

Magic Man
04-20-2009, 04:03 PM
We finalized our travel and hotel plans today for the BRP event in CA. :yes:

Jody, Patti and myself will be out there to meet and have fun with all our fellow Spyderlovers. :clap:

We'll be getting in on the 24th and leave on the 28th so hopefully we can spend some time with all of you there. :2thumbs:

We look forward to meeting, and having fun with all of you real soon! :thumbup:

bjt
04-20-2009, 04:58 PM
Now for the obvious question, will you guys have a Spyder (or two or three) or not? In any case, see you there. :2thumbs:

VIspyderman
04-20-2009, 05:02 PM
Not to stir a pot.... but, did you find a Spyder to ryde while you're there???
:roflblack::roflblack:

We finalized our travel and hotel plans today for the BRP event in CA. :yes:

Jody, Patti and myself will be out there to meet and have fun with all our fellow Spyderlovers. :clap:

We'll be getting in on the 24th and leave on the 28th so hopefully we can spend some time with all of you there. :2thumbs:

We look forward to meeting, and having fun with all of you real soon! :thumbup:

Magic Man
04-20-2009, 05:09 PM
No Spyders while we are out there. :gaah:

The rates they rape you for rentals out there are just plain insane. :yikes:

It will abe a far better use of the the money as the deposit on our new RT we have on order. :2thumbs:

I just hope to get the chance to meet my "buddy" face to face while I'm there. :D

MM

VIspyderman
04-20-2009, 05:38 PM
My back seat will be free, and I'm sure someone else will have a free seat too. We'll get you out for the rydes.
:2thumbs:

No Spyders while we are out there. :gaah:

The rates they rape you for rentals out there are just plain insane. :yikes:

It will abe a far better use of the the money as the deposit on our new RT we have on order. :2thumbs:

I just hope to get the chance to meet my "buddy" face to face while I'm there. :D

MM

scott
04-20-2009, 05:40 PM
well---if you end up going through withdrawal you are welcome to use mine for an afternoon (if you don't mind yellow)

SpyderByter
04-20-2009, 07:26 PM
well---if you end up going through withdrawal you are welcome to use mine for an afternoon (if you don't mind yellow)

Mighty nice of you. :2thumbs: