PDA

View Full Version : Mid Missouri Spyder Riders

kcmess
04-20-2009, 12:47 PM
Hello fellow Spyder riders! My husband and I are owners of a 09 Millenium Yellow Spyder. WE LOVE IT!!! We're looking for weekend rides. We live in California, Missouri. Can't wait to ride this weekend!!!! Is there anything going on in Missouri? Will travel!!!!

The Messerli's

RoHo
04-20-2009, 12:55 PM
welcome
Don't know how far you want to travel, but there is a group in NW Arkansas (Bentonville/Rogers/Fayetteville) that is planning a ride this weekend. If your interested, contact GaryTheBadger on this forum. :2thumbs:

:spyder2: El Spyder Roho :spyder2:

kcmess
04-20-2009, 01:21 PM
Thanks for the invite! That's about 3 1/2 hours away for us to travel! We're still newborn riders!!! I'm not sure we can make the ride. As we become seasoned riders, we'll plan a trip to Arkansas!!!

Cheri

Mo Lee
04-20-2009, 06:25 PM
Welcome aboard, we are planning a weekend get together for 13 June I believe last count we had 7 or 8 planning to attend. The main thing planned so far is a USO support run starting in Lebanon and ending either in St Robert or possibly Ft Wood. Kinda a meet and greet for spyderlovers in Mo/Ks/Ark and anyone else that can make it. Stay tuned for more info as time is closer.

Lee

kcmess
04-20-2009, 09:16 PM
Cool! Keep us posted! :2thumbs:

xpeschon
04-20-2009, 09:26 PM
Welcome aboard. As MO LEE metioned we are planning a USO ride on the 13th of June in Lebanon MO if you are interested.. We will be ending up in St. Roberts MO and then from there we ar planning an overnighter somewhere in MO, kinding of leaning toward Lake of the Ozark so that should work good for you but we may end up traveling a southern route, right now its in the planning phase.. Where did you purchase your spyder at? MO LEE and I bought ours from Cowtown in Cuba MO.. If you look under the General forum and seach for USO LEBANON the threat will be there so please check it out and add your name to the list or at least check out whats going on with it as we know it now.. Again WELCOME friends.
Joe

kcmess
04-21-2009, 08:36 AM
Sounds like an awesome ride!

We bought our bike at Reno's Yamaha in Kansas City. My husband came across the bike at Cowtown. We were looking at Harley's and the Spyder. He started researching the bike and decided the Spyder is the way to go!

We look forward to meeting the Mid Mo Spyder Riders!!!

xpeschon
05-21-2009, 10:01 PM
OK folks here you go... First of all it was very nice to talk to you today Kurt, I am looking forward to finally meeting some folks.. Lets discuss members first here is what I have the people are the
FOR SURE LIST: xpeschon, coolmachine, SSG Bean, Captainryder, Mo Lee, bmwgene, irish2themax and spyderbitten
Here is the POSSIBLES: GaryTheBadger, Teacherbob, Spyder in KS and kcmess...... Is this all correct??

SEE BELOW FOLKS:
13th of June 2009
9:00 am Meet at Shoney’s American Lebanon MO. (Breakfast 1015 S. Jefferson ST)
10:00am After breakfast we will move to the Harley Shop in Lebanon for Registration (need not register ON LINE, you can do this at the site) for USO Run.
NOON: The USO Run will begin from Lebanon Mo to St. Roberts MO. (Apprx 45 minute run through Lebanon and on to I-44 exit off at Buckhorn and procede through Waynesville and St.Roberts MO)
AFTER THE RIDE THE COMMANDING GENERAL WILL GIVE A QUICK BRIEF THANKING ALL AND A MEAL AFTER WORDS.
3:00pm (?) We will then backtrack to Lebanon, MO, turn north at Lebanon, and travel to Bennett Springs State Park for a site seeing attraction headed up by Kurt. (Appx. 1 hour ride)
4:30pm (?) We will then travel toUS 54 entering Camdenton, MO and on into Lake of the Ozarks where we will be spending the night..

See Below
NOTE 1:SO ANY ONE WANTING TO COME A DAY EARLY IF YOU MAKE YOUR HOTEL RESERVATIONS AT THE LAKE OF THE OZARKS YOU WILL BE GOOD TO GO-----That Saturday morning it’s about an hour’s drive to link up with the rest of us on Saturday morning at Shoney’s.
NOTE 2: Kurt is going to due a RECON on the many different Hotels this week-end and will publish his results and we can go from there, I would recommend that we all stay at the same Hotel however its entirely up to you folks, so STAY TUNED FOR THE HOTEL RESULTS..
We will then all settle in the hotel for about an hour just to get situated and relax a minute… Possible gather at the pool area-/-lobby area and socialize as well
7:00pm (?) As a group we will decide on where we are going to eat Supper at. This will be a restaurant type activity and get to know one another.. I figure a little introduction and background by each one of us.. Should be fun..
Options after Supper: We can go for a little cruise in and around Lake of the Ozarks and check out some of the night lights then go back to the hotel OR we can just travel back to the hotel after Supper—We will make the call again as a group..
Sunday June 14th
8:00 am Check out and get some Breakfast and then possible tour a interesting place about 25 minutes from Lake of the Ozark call Ha Ha Tonka State Park:
http://www.mostateparks.com/hahatonka.htm (http://www.mostateparks.com/hahatonka.htm)
After this attraction we will then say FAREWELL and head on home… Should be around Noon on Sunday.
(?) = Just a estimated time of course, I'm sure you all understand
xpeschon 573-528-0296 Call if you need

POST MESSAGE BELOW ON THIS THREAT or PM ME PLEASE...

http://www.spyderlovers.com/forums/showthread.php?p=100858#post100858

prodrag69
05-23-2009, 02:57 AM
Im all ways up for a ride, if anyone wants to go for a ride,e-mail me at (prodrag69@gmail.com) or you can call me at 314-267-8461. my name is matt and i have a 08 spider, and allways looking for a reson to ride.....

Midnighthog
06-02-2009, 11:40 AM
I'm off work, I should be game to come ride, unless something comes up ....:thumbup:

prodrag69
06-02-2009, 01:13 PM
well my bike should be back together by thr. i hope..... :dontknow::dontknow::pray:;)

prodrag69
06-06-2009, 04:54 PM
:(:(:(:(:(:(:( my bike still is not done:(:(:(:(

Midnighthog
06-13-2009, 10:22 PM
Check the General Disc I'm about to post some pics I took at the USO ride...