PDA

View Full Version : Suggestions Needed...

dblkwidow
04-10-2017, 01:49 AM
Mississippi Spyder owners, I am seeking to purchase a used Spyder soon but have been running into dead ends searching for good places to look. Can anyone offer suggestions for dealers and private used sellers in Mississippi, esp. in North Mississippi? Thanks in advance.

jtoro1
04-10-2017, 06:17 AM
Mississippi Spyder owners, I am seeking to purchase a used Spyder soon but have been running into dead ends searching for good places to look. Can anyone offer suggestions for dealers and private used sellers in Mississippi, esp. in North Mississippi? Thanks in advance.

Ebay or the sponsor vendors on this this site

Chupaca
04-10-2017, 10:06 AM
Here for starters, facebook spyder pages, clubs and groups in the area then amazon, ebay and Craigs list. Dealers you should be able to get from BRP or the spydercode app....:thumbup:

SPYD3R
04-10-2017, 10:08 AM

http://wowmotorcycles.com/ TRY THEM....:thumbup:

youngers
04-10-2017, 04:40 PM
what part of north Mississippi ? you might have too try the Tennessee areas , or Alabama regions ... { but if you are looking too relocate , I have a spyder for 250,000 dollars , + a free log home ;) }

dblkwidow
04-10-2017, 11:06 PM
what part of north Mississippi ? you might have too try the Tennessee areas , or Alabama regions ... { but if you are looking too relocate , I have a spyder for 250,000 dollars , + a free log home ;) }

Whoa...what a deal...lol I am near Tupelo, MS. Thanks, I will look in those areas as well.

Bandit
04-11-2017, 01:51 AM
Try cycletrader.com There are some listed between Tupelo & Memphis. Might check with the Dealers listed on there also. :doorag:

youngers
04-11-2017, 03:34 AM
Whoa...what a deal...lol I am near Tupelo, MS. Thanks, I will look in those areas as well.

o.k. how many times have you heard " tupelo Mississippi next too 3pelo { threepelo } ? :roflblack: { I is a , Lowndes county Mississippi native }

dblkwidow
04-17-2017, 09:08 AM
o.k. how many times have you heard " tupelo Mississippi next too 3pelo { threepelo } ? :roflblack: { I is a , Lowndes county Mississippi native }

Actually, that is a first...lol :roflblack:

Highwayman2013
04-17-2017, 09:19 AM
http://www.spyderlovers.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?7-4-Sale-by-Owner-and-WTB

Mike71
04-23-2017, 10:04 AM
I had to drive all the way to ATL.for mine too good of a deal to pass it up.there were some local but nothing that just stood out. This bike was the exact one I had been wanting and came with all the bells and whistles.we live in Marshall county about 45 min.from Memphis Worth the trip.

Mike71
04-23-2017, 10:20 AM
Sorry I got mine off eBay by far had the best selection also Craigslist had some great deals. Just refined my searches mostly dealers .hope this helps

tsandifer
06-22-2017, 02:19 PM
I just purchased my used Spyder at Hattisburg Cycles they were great to work with and had several used bikes on hand.