PDA

View Full Version : Help finding owner White Spider on TT and Danby road near Festus Mo. Side case open!

Smitty141
04-08-2017, 08:26 PM
Hello everyone. Today on my way home from work I passed a White Spyder going the other way. I was on Danby road in Jefferson county Missouri. I signed up tonight hoping someone will know this rider or he is a member here. His side case was open, and he did not see me trying to get him to stop. A few miles down the road I found some of his belonging that fell from his bike.

Send me a PM and let me know what I found and I will find a way to get it back to you. I'm also a motorcycle guy, (2 wheel) and hope the owner finds me.

Ride safe,

Smitty

Gunner 02
05-26-2017, 02:50 PM
Hi Smitty it was either my wife or I, we live off Primo Road and both have white Spyders, her's is an RT limited and mine is RS. We have our own facebook group and a bunch of friends around that we ride with all over the place every chance we get.

Hello everyone. Today on my way home from work I passed a White Spyder going the other way. I was on Danby road in Jefferson county Missouri. I signed up tonight hoping someone will know this rider or he is a member here. His side case was open, and he did not see me trying to get him to stop. A few miles down the road I found some of his belonging that fell from his bike.

Send me a PM and let me know what I found and I will find a way to get it back to you. I'm also a motorcycle guy, (2 wheel) and hope the owner finds me.

Ride safe,

Smitty

ARtraveler
05-26-2017, 03:06 PM
Well, that was fast. Hoping for a good outcome. :yes::yes::yes:

Chupaca
05-26-2017, 04:41 PM
Must of been the wife....side bag open with stuff falling out..:yikes: not the RS in the avatar....:lecturef_smilie:

bayoumanPIBE
05-26-2017, 11:28 PM
You're good people smitty141!

Bfromla
05-27-2017, 12:05 AM
Well, that was fast. Hoping for a good outcome. :yes::yes::yes:
:shocked: Any confirmation?? Plz

Smitty141
07-19-2017, 09:19 AM
Have not checked this thread in a while. Gunner send me a pm and your phone number and I will give you a ring.

Thanks all, Smitty from Hooterville..

HayRog
07-19-2017, 10:35 AM
You meet the nicest guys on an FJR1300 :)
Good on ya Smitty :2thumbs:

Gunner 02
07-22-2017, 03:31 AM
Smitty found us and the item has been returned. Thank you very much Smitty, you went above and beyond to get this returned to us and we are so very grateful.

Ride safe and hope to ride with you some day.

Ride safe,

Smitty

Smitty141
07-22-2017, 05:53 AM
Smitty found us and the item has been returned. Thank you very much Smitty, you went above and beyond to get this returned to us and we are so very grateful.

My pleasure... Ride safe everyone..

Smitty

youngers
07-22-2017, 06:46 AM

a briefcase full of cash is " above and beyond " :roflblack: { that is very cool that you folks actually did connect , }

Gunner 02
07-25-2017, 05:58 PM
Agree it was great for Smitty to work so hard to find us and for us to get the cover back, we are blessed to have such good people around.

Looking forward to much use with the cover in furture rides.

Thanks Again Smitty!!

a briefcase full of cash is " above and beyond " :roflblack: { that is very cool that you folks actually did connect , }