PDA

View Full Version : Lets get together Apr 25 or 26 !!

GaryTheBadger
04-20-2009, 08:59 AM
Hello Spyder Ryders and Ryders-to-be,

We are set for this Saturday April 25 for our very first get-together!
If you don't have a Spyder yet, you should still consider attending
because the point is to meet each other, kick off club actvities and
decide what other things we'd all like to do.

Schedule:
10:00am Meet at Bradford Marine, 2325 N Thompson (71B), Springdale, AR 479.750.1200
Ten percent discount on all Spyder parts and accessories at Bradford!!

10:30am Spyder Ryde! 412 East to 23 North "The Pig Trail", total 54 miles, 1hr 30min

12:00noon Lunch in Eureka Springs on Hwy 62

RSVP to Gary Berger garyberger@cox.net 479.531.8086 cell

Mo Lee
04-20-2009, 06:31 PM
As a suggestion there is a motorcycle swap meet in Forsyth Mo near Branson on Sunday the 26th. I plan on riding down from Ft Wood with a bunch of bikes to check it out, However I will be on one of my Valkyries.

xpeschon
04-22-2009, 10:31 AM
MO LEE so you are riding the Valk to the swap meet, I'm gonna take the Spyder--

GaryTheBadger: yeah if at all possible maybe you can swing the group up that way if it fits your needs.. If you do let either me or MO LEE know and we can get together.. We are the same members who are putting together the USO LEBANON MO run so when it come's time for this event you'd had already spent some time at the Swap meet with us, let us know either way..

Joe

reconspyder
04-22-2009, 01:40 PM
Hey guy's, cant wait to meet all of you. I just picked my new:spyder2: yesterday!! I havent ridden mine on a long trip yet so this should be a good way to tell how it does. See ya Saturday!:clap:

GaryTheBadger
04-22-2009, 01:55 PM
Mo Lee and Xpeschon - our first event this Sat won't take us as far as the Branson area, but that's a terrific idea for when our group is more fully-formed. An over-nighter event with both the AR and MO groups would be great. We've got all summer/fall to make it happen. Our Sat event is to see what the team wants to do, build up the relationships, get our bearings, and so on.

xpeschon
04-22-2009, 02:34 PM
GaryTheBadger: Got it I understand.. Looks as though you have RECON all ready to go.. Thats cool----Have fun and be safe and post a picture if you can.. I agree lets try to put a little get together sometime and I'm thinking BRANSON would be a good place actually.. We will put it together after the 13th of JUNE USO RUN, hows that sound? Again, Be safe and HAVE FUN!!!

Joe

The_Spyderwoman
04-25-2009, 12:07 AM
WOW sounds like a great ride!! :doorag: If you can get me some details for a ride after 13th of June I will get the info to our club meeting 21st of May. :2thumbs:Our first ride we had 11 spyders!! I was a great time! We could do a possible overnighter to Branson! We love meeting other spyder ryders!! :clap:Be safe tomorrow and show us your pics!!:popcorn:

GaryTheBadger
04-28-2009, 10:46 AM
April 25th meeting was a success, see:
http://www.spyderlovers.com/forums/showthread.php?t=10470

D&J's#2
04-29-2009, 08:15 PM
Hey Badger, I spoke to Lev Bradford down here in Little Rock and found out about your ride. He wants to get something going on down here similar to what you had last weekend. I wish we could have made it, but it's a push to get there at 10am. What was your turnout like?

My wife and I are hoping to get down to El dorado this weekend for the crawfish/shrimp boil; that is as long as the weather looks hopeful. There may be some other bikes going, but as far as I know ours is the only Spyder going. Do you know of any other Spyder owners down in this area?

Thanks,
D

GaryTheBadger
04-30-2009, 10:12 AM
D,

There's a write-up on our event here:
http://www.spyderlovers.com/forums/s...ad.php?t=10470 (http://www.spyderlovers.com/forums/s...ad.php?t=10470)

Tony Young, Spyder owner and sales rep at Bradford in Little Rock, was going to promote our event to the people he's sold Spyders to in your area, so he'd have the best list of potential event attendees for you. His code on SpyderLovers.com is "Tony Young" so you can find and contact him. There are definately owners in your area.

GaryTheBadger