PDA

View Full Version : Okay Michigan SpyderLovers..time to come sign the banner

dltang
04-19-2009, 10:18 PM
Hey everyone, we need to plan a time, soon, to get together and get the banner signed. Then I can plan on making a trip to Ohio or Indiana and pass the banner off there and it can make it's way to Washington DC for Rolling Thunder and then head back to either Lamont or Brian and me for the trip to LA. So far it seem that the majority of SpyderLovers from MI seem to be in the southern part of the state and then central or west. Brian and I are near Flint and I know we have a new member in Saginaw. I am willing to make a bit of a ride of it if the weather is decent. Would like to do some thing either this coming weekend or the next. I am taking all suggestions and we'll try to work on the one that fits the most owners overall.
Deb

Lamonster
04-20-2009, 08:44 AM
:thumbup:

stpd0021
04-20-2009, 04:03 PM
Kevin here from Saginaw MI, not sure if i will be able to make it out for the signing but keep me posted i work some crazy hours. FYI I got my wife on the Spyder for the first time and took her to Frankenmuth for dinner.....She is hooked Im sooooo glad she likes it I was worried. I bought the Mels monster Garage back rest and that helped alot in her loving it.

Shoot me at e-mail if your every riding up this way would love to join you. I am the only Spyder in the Saginaw Area so far!!!!!!!

bjt
04-20-2009, 04:57 PM
Well we can for sure make Frankenmuth one day. That's no more than an hour away for us, probably a bit less. :thumbup:

dltang
04-20-2009, 05:28 PM
Well we can for sure make Frankenmuth one day. That's no more than an hour away for us, probably a bit less. :thumbup:

I used to work there, I can get us there in 40 minutes, maybe less.

bjt
04-20-2009, 07:03 PM
I used to work there, I can get us there in 40 minutes, maybe less.

BRPJunkie, Firefly, daddydarko or any of the other Michigan SpyderLovers up for a weekend ride to Battle Creek (Scotty's neck of the woods) for a banner signing? Let's not let this stall in Michigan. Deb can you message the Steins and Sinclaires to see if they are interested? Or maybe next weekend?

BRPjunkie
04-20-2009, 08:03 PM
I can make Saturday PM or Sunday after church. BC is fine or we can go to Hell.

dltang
04-20-2009, 08:06 PM
I can make Saturday PM or Sunday after church. BC is fine or we can go to Hell.

Scotty, says we have to bypass him for the moment. I am thinking Hell on Sunday after church. It is supposed to be a nice day so far according to the weather reports. I will post in the Michigan forum and contact some folks by email. Let's plan on 2:00pm, sometimes we don't get out of church until 12:30 and I think this Sunday will be one of those times, we are speaking at our service. This gives us a little cushion that way as well.

BRPjunkie
04-20-2009, 08:35 PM
"Going to Hell on Sunday after church". Tell that to your pastor/minister/ priest and it should get a look.

dltang
04-20-2009, 08:51 PM
"Going to Hell on Sunday after church". Tell that to your pastor/minister/ priest and it should get a look.

Yeah, I know, it is quite the oxymoron. Does that mean you'll be there?

BRPjunkie
04-20-2009, 09:22 PM
Yeah, I know, it is quite the oxymoron. Does that mean you'll be there?

Working now to clear the afternoon.

bone crusher
04-20-2009, 09:37 PM
Hey everyone, we need to plan a time, soon, to get together and get the banner signed. Then I can plan on making a trip to Ohio or Indiana and pass the banner off there and it can make it's way to Washington DC for Rolling Thunder and then head back to either Lamont or Brian and me for the trip to LA. So far it seem that the majority of SpyderLovers from MI seem to be in the southern part of the state and then central or west. Brian and I are near Flint and I know we have a new member in Saginaw. I am willing to make a bit of a ride of it if the weather is decent. Would like to do some thing either this coming weekend or the next. I am taking all suggestions and we'll try to work on the one that fits the most owners overall.
Deb

Agreed...glad to take on the banner for rolling thunder...we'll hopefully have a nice presence there...