PDA

View Full Version : WTB Bluetooth Dongle Bracket for ST

Skip H
04-04-2017, 04:33 PM
I need the mounting bracket that mounts in the front storage compartment. Does anyone who has mounted the dongle in an RT still have the ST bracket? I'll be happy to pay a reasonable price plus shipping if you have one.

Thanks,

Skip H

Brentc
04-04-2017, 06:26 PM
Was the part your looking for in the sena kit?

Skip H
04-05-2017, 06:17 AM
Was the part your looking for in the sena kit?

It is one of the two metal brackets included in the CanAM Bluetooth Dongle package. The package includes a bracket for both the RT and ST. It would be the one left over after doing an install in an RT. It looks like this:145814
Skip H

Brentc
04-05-2017, 08:46 AM
The piece your looking for was in the brp package, my dealer only gave me the left overs from the Sena kit. Sorry, I'd of gladly shipped it on over. I hate when the dealers keep that extra stuff without telling us.

Fatcycledaddy
04-05-2017, 11:41 AM
I need the mounting bracket that mounts in the front storage compartment. Does anyone who has mounted the dongle in an RT still have the ST bracket? I'll be happy to pay a reasonable price plus shipping if you have one.

Thanks,

Skip H
I just mounted the dongle on Monday in my RTL and have what you are looking for. I was going to throw it away, so it is yours.
Pm me with where you would like it shipped to. I will include instructions and template for drilling if you would like.

Skip H
04-05-2017, 05:40 PM
I just mounted the dongle on Monday in my RTL and have what you are looking for. I was going to throw it away, so it is yours.
Pm me with where you would like it shipped to. I will include instructions and template for drilling if you would like.

Wonderful, it will save me a lot of extra work. I have sent a PM. Let me know if you don't get it.

Thanks again,

Skip H