PDA

View Full Version : Riding up to Valcourt

Dave7691
04-03-2017, 06:25 AM
Hi,
Just wondering if anyone is going to the Homecoming I'll be leaving on 6/1 if anybody is interested in riding up together PM me .:2thumbs:

beatle5
05-12-2017, 09:39 PM
My wife and I will be leaving early, May 29, to tour VT, before going to the event!

Deanna777
05-13-2017, 02:17 PM
My wife and I will be leaving early, May 29, to tour VT, before going to the event!Put on your tour list for VT, route 100 north, Route 108 ( in the Stowe area Smugglers notch).

Route 7 north you could also cross over to Route 4 East to Rutland To pick -up Route 100 North,

or cross over @ Route 73 East in Brandon/Forest Dale to Rochester/ Talcville to pick-up Route 100 North,

or cross over @ East Middlebury on route 125 East to Hancock to pick- up Route 100 north,

Stay on route 100 north thru Warren, Waitsfield, to Waterbury, (There is Green Mountain Coffee visitor center & Café, Ben/Jerry's & Cabot Annex, Danforth Pewter, Cold Hollow Cider Mill,) to Stowe, Morrisville, North Hyde Park, Eden, Eden Mills, Lowell, Westfield, to Route 105 East to pick up route 5 north to Derby line to the Canadian Border.

There is a Can-Am dealership in Derby : it is Walt's Sales & Service @ 1972 US route 5 Derby ,Vt 05829. See you on the road when your are heading to the event.

Deanna

almosthere
05-13-2017, 03:32 PM
Hi all my wife "Deb" and I are planning on leaving SW MI.(exit 60 on I94) Wed. Morning very early. We are going to avoid most if not all major Hwy. and toll rd. also we are planning to go through Lake Placid NY, before heading north to Valcourt. Doing so google says it is 990 miles. Soooooo here is what we could use some help with. Those that control handing out "Iron Butt" certs say we need witnesses at both start and finish that are willing to be contacted to verify time and Odometer reading. Anyone planning on being in Valcourt early Thurs morning we could meet up with to be our witness on arrival? We will take you out for breakfast. Thanks

Robert

Maurice Leduc
05-14-2017, 06:53 AM
I will be volunteering for the weekend in Valcourt for the 10th anniversary see you there.