PDA

View Full Version : Magic Mirrors

SpyderConvert
04-02-2017, 08:52 AM
When I first saw "Magic Mirrors" on the Spyder Lovers website and read the reviews by those ryders in Australia that had tested them, I knew that I had to have them. The package arrived on Friday and I installed them on Saturday in about 30 minutes (it would have taken less time, but you need a Phillips screwdriver smaller than a #1 and the small set of precision screwdrivers that I was using would not give me the necessary torque to drive those small, self-tapping screws).Anyway, it is a fantastic addition to my Spyder. Now, if I can only find somewhere to get my Federal Formoza tires mounted, I'll be doing fine!!

modagwood
04-03-2017, 11:37 AM
[QUOTE=SpyderConvert;1241709]When I first saw "Magic Mirrors" on the Spyder Lovers website and read the reviews by those ryders in Australia that had tested them, I knew that I had to have them. The package arrived on Friday and I installed them on Saturday in about 30 minutes (it would have taken less time, but you need a Phillips screwdriver smaller than a #1 and the small set of precision screwdrivers that I was using would not give me the necessary torque to drive those small, self-tapping screws).Anyway, it is a fantastic addition to my Spyder. Now, if I can only find somewhere to get my Federal Formoza tires mounted, I'll be doin

what was the cost of your magic mirror magnets with shipping cost? thanks

eddieshep999
04-03-2017, 02:41 PM
[QUOTE=SpyderConvert;1241709]When I first saw "Magic Mirrors" on the Spyder Lovers website and read the reviews by those ryders in Australia that had tested them, I knew that I had to have them. The package arrived on Friday and I installed them on Saturday in about 30 minutes (it would have taken less time, but you need a Phillips screwdriver smaller than a #1 and the small set of precision screwdrivers that I was using would not give me the necessary torque to drive those small, self-tapping screws).Anyway, it is a fantastic addition to my Spyder. Now, if I can only find somewhere to get my Federal Formoza tires mounted, I'll be doin

what was the cost of your magic mirror magnets with shipping cost? thanks

Check out his website for pricing

http://magicmirrors.shop/

He is a site sponsor You can also go via his link on the home page - Listed under the site sponsors in the middle of the page

woodyaa
04-03-2017, 03:22 PM
I just changed mine yesterday, took me 20 minutes. I used a Snap-on #1 Phillips screwdriver to change the mirror petals.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk