PDA

View Full Version : SALARY OF BRP CEO

oldguyinTX
03-30-2017, 08:48 PM
From the list of the top 100 CEO's in Canada. He's fairly far down the list in total compensation. #1 was almost 24 Million. By comparison, H-D's CEO makes 180 K per week.

José Boisjoli
BRP Inc/CA
$925,000
$4,299,403
$5,224,403

Base salary, other compensation & total of the two.

Saluda
03-30-2017, 08:51 PM
I'd take it !

ARtraveler
03-30-2017, 09:37 PM
Typical CEO stuff. I would sure take it, if I could work from home. :roflblack::roflblack:

marty1096
03-30-2017, 11:18 PM
I will take hd...$9,360,000.00

Bob Denman
03-31-2017, 06:58 AM
Talking about what other folks make just seems... intrusive. nojoke

SPECTACUALR SPIDERMAN
03-31-2017, 07:14 AM
like most ceo's, not owners or founders vastly over paid.

Jeriatric
03-31-2017, 09:53 AM

I could care less what he makes. I'm more interested in how well he's doing what he gets paid to do.

For the company, and for those that invest in it by consuming their products and or stock.

As we've seen many times over the years in a myriad of companies.

Some are worth the investment, some aren't.

Bob Denman
03-31-2017, 10:01 AM
Thank you! :agree:

PrairieSpyder
03-31-2017, 10:51 AM

:agree:

like most ceo's, not owners or founders vastly over paid.

There's no such thing as "overpaid." He's paid what he's worth, per the fact that they agreed to pay him that much. He's only "overpaid" if they make a mistake and put too much into his paycheck.

I could care less what he makes. I'm more interested in how well he's doing what he gets paid to do.

For the company, and for those that invest in it by consuming their products and or stock.

As we've seen many times over the years in a myriad of companies.

Some are worth the investment, some aren't.

:agree:

Fatcycledaddy
03-31-2017, 10:53 AM
like most ceo's, not owners or founders vastly over paid. A person who is responsible for thousand of peoples jobs and those peoples family's well-being often get criticized for what they make, when every decision they makes impacts not just those people, but the people of the entire community.
Then we have all of these professional athletes, singers, and actors that make millions of dollars per year, are responsible for no one but themselves, quite often blow all of their money and end up declaring bankruptcy and leave others holding the bag for what they have squandered.
Why is there no complaints about what they make? Sound a little unfair to me, I say let the market decide what each and every person is worth and let them all get paid as much as the market will allow.

Bob Denman
03-31-2017, 11:05 AM
"uneasy lies the head, that wears the Crown.." ***

***Shakespeare

vided
03-31-2017, 11:14 AM
A person who is responsible for thousand of peoples jobs and those peoples family's well being often get criticized for what they make, when every decision they makes impacts not just those people, but the people of the entire community.
Then we have all of these professional athletes, singers, and actors that make millions of dollars per year, are responsible for no one but themselves, quite often blow all of their money and end up declaring bankruptcy and leave others holding the bag for what they have squandered.
Why is there no complaints about what they make? Sound a little unfair to me, I say let the market decide what each and every person is worth and let them all get paid as much as the market will allow.

Thank you, well said.

a dumba:cus: ball player that makes millions,that is insane.

oldguyinTX
03-31-2017, 12:51 PM
Just to be clear, this post was intended to be informational, not as a criticism of what an individual's salary is or is not. I just thought Spyder owners would be interested. If this has offended anyone, then please accept my apology. If anyone wants me to delete this thread, I will do so.

Bob Denman
03-31-2017, 12:55 PM
:D Nahhh... We're good! :thumbup:

Jeriatric
03-31-2017, 01:04 PM
Not offensive at all. Informative - yes.

kep-up
03-31-2017, 01:07 PM
I'd be hard-pressed to get out of bed for that pittance of a salary! :roflblack:

DrewNJ
03-31-2017, 01:31 PM
That's Canadian dollars though.... So about $15k US....😂

Sent from my Nexus 6 using Tapatalk

Bob Denman
03-31-2017, 01:33 PM
:D For that kind of money: I'd be willing to shovel horse-crap with a tablespoon... including all that I could eat for lunch! :thumbup:

Saluda
03-31-2017, 02:11 PM
Just to be clear, this post was intended to be informational, not as a criticism of what an individual's salary is or is not. I just thought Spyder owners would be interested. If this has offended anyone, then please accept my apology. If anyone wants me to delete this thread, I will do so.

I'm good with it, for what that's worth.

youngers
03-31-2017, 03:34 PM
That's Canadian dollars though.... So about $15k US....��

Sent from my Nexus 6 using Tapatalk

a year ? :yikes:

Pirate looks at --
03-31-2017, 04:39 PM
Yea but the best part is all the Free spyders he can ryde!:yes::yes::yes:

Cindy-TricLED
04-08-2017, 08:38 AM
A person who is responsible for thousand of peoples jobs and those peoples family's well-being often get criticized for what they make, when every decision they makes impacts not just those people, but the people of the entire community.

I'm so agree with this... [emoji106]

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Bob Denman
04-08-2017, 09:05 AM
:D Let's face it: most of us wouldn't mind being him... :bowdown: