PDA

View Full Version : Saddlebag lights?

martiniman
03-29-2017, 05:08 PM
Anyone care to recommend for a 2014 RT, LED lights for the rear saddlebags? Any advice on install would be appreciated as well. Thanks in advance!

Bob Denman
03-29-2017, 05:29 PM
I got mine from TricLEDs, and it was a relatively easy installation... :thumbup:
I had a bit of trouble sorting out the wiring on the RH side, but it was probably just my natural lack of skills trying to show off a bit! :D

They show up looking sort of yellow due to the flash of the camera. They actually are a nice bright red! :2thumbs:

martiniman
03-29-2017, 06:29 PM
I got mine from TricLEDs, and it was a relatively easy installation... :thumbup:
I had a bit of trouble sorting out the wiring on the RH side, but it was probably just my natural lack of skills trying to show off a bit! :D

They show up looking sort of yellow due to the flash of the camera. They actually are a nice bright red! :2thumbs:
Thanks Bob! TricLED's is first thing I thought of but did not see them. I will give them a call.

JIM EVANS
03-30-2017, 02:21 PM
BIG BIKE PARTS ON MINE

Highwayman2013
03-30-2017, 02:43 PM
http://www.lamonstergarage.com/show-chrome-led-marker-light-rt-f3t-saddle-bags/

martiniman
04-17-2017, 03:45 PM
Well I recently purchased the rear saddlebag lights for my 2014 RTS, installed and have to say, they are great! My only complaint is they are so nice and bright, that my other lights are dim by comparison. ( That's not a complaint at all!) Now, what is the next LED project?
Thanks for all the input!

Bob Denman
04-17-2017, 05:21 PM
The next LED addition?
:D Headlight and Foglight bulbs! :2thumbs:

Cindy-TricLED
04-17-2017, 06:47 PM
The next LED addition?

Bob, you don't have our LED Headlight and Foglight yet in your RT ?
I'm guessing I'll be seeing you at Spyderfest?? if so, look forward to! :yes:

Cindy-TricLED
04-17-2017, 06:53 PM
Well I recently purchased the rear saddlebag lights for my 2014 RTS, installed and have to say, they are great! My only complaint is they are so nice and bright, that my other lights are dim by comparison. ( That's not a complaint at all!) Now, what is the next LED project?
Thanks for all the input!

Hello! I got your email ... thanks for the compliment! :yes:
Next LED project could be: SpyderFenderz LED amber and Red, or Dual color Daytime Running light.. both are safety LED
And we are running 10% off sale until end of April
Coupon code: 10off (lower case)

wd8ajj
04-17-2017, 07:25 PM
Like to see how the wiring was done on the bags. To me they would get jammed on the closing of the bags. Also what wire colors used to tap for them. I have seen ads for them but no pictures on how they were connected an how the wires are routed as to not get cut or pinched.
:banghead:

Bob Denman
04-18-2017, 07:07 AM
Bob, you don't have our LED Headlight and Foglight yet in your RT ?
I'm guessing I'll be seeing you at Spyderfest?? if so, look forward to! :yes:

:D I've got them, and love them! :2thumbs:
My post was an answer in the conversation below:

Now, what is the next LED project?

The next LED addition?

Cindy-TricLED
04-18-2017, 07:26 AM
:D I've got them, and love them! :2thumbs:
My post was an answer in the conversation below:

Oh cool Bob! Is there any LED of ours that you dont have yet?? ;)
see you next week!!

Bob Denman
04-18-2017, 07:36 AM
:D LOTS of them...

But I'm pacing myself! :thumbup:

martiniman
04-18-2017, 06:43 PM
Like to see how the wiring was done on the bags. To me they would get jammed on the closing of the bags. Also what wire colors used to tap for them. I have seen ads for them but no pictures on how they were connected an how the wires are routed as to not get cut or pinched.
:banghead:
I have a 2014 RTS and they thoughtfully have predrilled holes. if you don't have the 2014, you can drill the holes yourself. Instructions were pretty good.....not perfect but good enough to get the job done.