PDA

View Full Version : Latest Farkle Grenade & Subsequent Road Test Impressions...

UCLA F3S
03-25-2017, 11:52 PM
Got the Bajaron/Lamonster Swaybar & Links installed on the Batpod today. Wow! What a difference in ride quality!

For those not yet running them on their F3 bikes, these parts tighten up the front end something fierce. After getting these bits installed, rode 100+ miles home from Castaic to Tehachapi through a lot of twisties. I would say these parts cut the front end "dive" that one would experience in normal spirited curvy riding by at least 50%.

Wifey also got the Bajaron/Lamonster bar and links put on Gipsy Danger, as well. Although she is a much more "conservative" rider than I am, she said she could notice the difference, as well.

Kudos to Bajaron and Lamonster for a great suspension product for both the F3 and RT platforms!

Chupaca
03-25-2017, 11:58 PM
Another happy customer. :yes:bajaRon has made many ryders on all spyders happy with the changes in handling...:firstplace:

jneg2
03-26-2017, 04:58 AM
I have that setup on my F3, and couldn't agree more. Just got Lamonsters Front Wheel Balancers, and hope to install then soon to complete the front end improvements!

UCLA F3S
03-26-2017, 08:56 PM
I have that setup on my F3, and couldn't agree more. Just got Lamonsters Front Wheel Balancers, and hope to install then soon to complete the front end improvements!

I took a look at those wheel balancers today on his website. They look sweet! I worked tires/automotive for 10 years and the thought of not having to balance with weights ever again is appealing. :thumbup: