PDA

View Full Version : 2016 Can Am Spyder F3-S owner

oldman55
03-21-2017, 08:22 AM
New owner/member. Bought my 2016 Spyder F3-S on Saturday from Central Texas powersports in Georgetown TX. I live in central Texas are there any members/owners around here.
Love my new spyder F3-S, rode it all day this last Sunday. I put over 300 miles on it in one day. I've been riding motorcycles for a number of years and traded in my 2016 Indian Scout Sixty for my Spyder. I need a windshield first thing other than that it is perfect for me. :clap:

AeroPilot
03-21-2017, 08:43 AM
The 21 inch short model gave another 6 inches of protection over the stock flip edge shield and works well for her (she looks through it at 5'-4") and I can still see over it at 5' - 9" if I ever get to ride it;):clap:. I like the harder polycarb plastic that should last with less "babying" even on our road trips.

3 Wheel Rider
03-21-2017, 08:49 AM
:welcome::riding:

Chupaca
03-21-2017, 10:07 AM
to both the spyder world and this site....congrats on the new ryde :2thumbs: there are 771 listed members here ryding around TX. I'm sure there are a few around you as well as the many non members cursing the backroads. check the home page upper left for groups and clubs...:ohyea:

jcthorne
03-21-2017, 12:20 PM
New owner/member. Bought my 2016 Spyder F3-S on Saturday from Central Texas powersports in Georgetown TX. I live in central Texas are there any members/owners around here.
Love my new spyder F3-S, rode it all day this last Sunday. I put over 300 miles on it in one day. I've been riding motorcycles for a number of years and traded in my 2016 Indian Scout Sixty for my Spyder. I need a windshield first thing other than that it is perfect for me. :clap:

Since
you are in central Texas, come over to the New Braunfels chopper show on Sat. There will be a pretty good size contingent from Houston there on Spyders...Last count was 22 of us riding up together on Friday.

ttuswtut
03-21-2017, 10:28 PM
Since
you are in central Texas, come over to the New Braunfels chopper show on Sat. There will be a pretty good size contingent from Houston there on Spyders...Last count was 22 of us riding up together on Friday.

How about a little more info on the New Braunfels Show? I'd like swing by on my F3-S. I'm in Elgin.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

one2doo
03-21-2017, 10:31 PM
:welcome::congrats:

jcthorne
03-22-2017, 05:57 AM
How about a little more info on the New Braunfels Show? I'd like swing by on my F3-S. I'm in Elgin.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Sure.

http://www.giddyuptx.com/

ARtraveler
03-22-2017, 11:53 AM
:welcome: and :congrats: on your new :spyder:

ElgynSpyder
03-22-2017, 09:00 PM
Congrats on the purchase.
Myself and WolphSpyder are also in Elgin...small world.

wolphspyder
03-22-2017, 09:08 PM
:congrats: :clap: :welcome: Enjoy the new ride !

AY4B
03-24-2017, 07:41 AM
There is a Spyder Rider group in your area. They do not have much going on despite having a large member base. It looks like they just need someone to organize more rides. You have so many nice areas to ride with the hill country in your back yard.
https://www.meetup.com/Central-Texas-Spyder-Riders/
Also you can check out East Texas Spyder Ryders but it is a little further out for you but we do have members in your area come to our rides.
https://www.meetup.com/Spyder-Ryders-of-East-Texas/
:doorag::doorag::doorag:

Also in the fall, look for the Spyders in the Hills which is a great meet.