PDA

View Full Version : Have shipments started on Magic Mirrors

Ex-Rocket
03-18-2017, 09:11 PM
Was just wondering if shipments have started as yet on the Magic Mirrors on those that preordered?

Razorback
03-18-2017, 09:46 PM
My understanding is they will start shipping 3/20...looking forward to get mine installed.

trikermutha
03-18-2017, 09:49 PM
here is what was posted on the thread already started..:shocked:

Unfortunately due to numbers involved we have had to enforce the March 1st cut off date for first 100 orders
any orders numbered 1046 and on inclusive have missed the first cut off.....I plan to extend the dealers numbers in second batch so as to fill private orders past this cut off but will advise as to mailing for buyers after this number...am thinking very late march

buyers below this number....product will mail on Monday....

we we have a complete fitment vid but it won't be on YouTube til Sunday nite oz time
i will post when it's viewable

thanks for your patience in this....I've only had a few "when are you mailing" requests and totally understand that you need to know something re product landing so as to juggle other work etc
i will try to email all re delivery times
meantime thanks for your support and I look foreward to feedback
russ

Bob Denman
03-19-2017, 08:35 AM

ravseren
03-19-2017, 08:57 AM
I have been waiting for over a month for the magnets.....like a kid at Christmas, but Russ has been better than good at keeping me informed as to how things are going. I expect to get my ordeer the end of this week or the start of next. I will post as soon as I see them.
Ravseren

Bob Denman
03-19-2017, 09:00 AM
:D Me too. But I think that shipments from Russ to us, are going to take much longer than we expect... nojoke

So I've been watching his installation video to prepare for this project.

Russ,
I LOVE the way that you and your "Lovely Assistant" work together! :clap: The video really makes it easy to understand the process!

trikermutha
03-19-2017, 10:28 AM
I was admiring his knees on the video.. :roflblack:

Bob Denman
03-19-2017, 12:06 PM
I think that this is the link to the video that shows the actual installation
:D:agree: GREAT knees! :clap:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YS-RUcow91s

ceyer69
03-19-2017, 01:29 PM
I don't recall seeing the order number? Where do I look?

here is what was posted on the thread already started..:shocked:

Unfortunately due to numbers involved we have had to enforce the March 1st cut off date for first 100 orders
any orders numbered 1046 and on inclusive have missed the first cut off.....I plan to extend the dealers numbers in second batch so as to fill private orders past this cut off but will advise as to mailing for buyers after this number...am thinking very late march

buyers below this number....product will mail on Monday....

we we have a complete fitment vid but it won't be on YouTube til Sunday nite oz time
i will post when it's viewable

thanks for your patience in this....I've only had a few "when are you mailing" requests and totally understand that you need to know something re product landing so as to juggle other work etc
i will try to email all re delivery times
meantime thanks for your support and I look foreward to feedback
russ

Peteoz
03-19-2017, 02:55 PM
:D Me too. But I think that shipments from Russ to us, are going to take much longer than we expect... nojoke

US to Oz shipping through USPS usually takes around 2 weeks, Bob. I would imagine it would be a similar sort of time frame.

Pete

Bob Denman
03-19-2017, 04:57 PM
Thanks, Pete,
I was figuring on the "Outside Edge" of that shipping window being three weeks... :thumbup:
I wasn't as far off as I had feared! :D

ravseren
03-26-2017, 08:28 AM
I wonder if anyone has gotten their magnets from the latest shipment. I am one of them, but I have no idea how long the timeframe is from Tasmania to Tennessee....

Bob Denman
03-26-2017, 08:36 AM
Since they were being sent out last Monday: we should be finding out soon! :D
:bbq::bbq::bbq: