PDA

View Full Version : Let's Get Organized

CanAmFam
03-16-2017, 08:54 PM
Anyone interested in the organization of the Central Indiana SpYder RYders please contact us as we are forming meeting dates, locations, rides etc. Making arrangements with dealerships and other businesses interested in promoting the growing SpYder population. Will discuss the next 2 big events, SpyderFest 2017 &
Can-Am Spyder 10th Anniversary Homecoming.
We've seen a lot of posts from you guys around central Indiana so let's get together and talk!

SpYder Myke

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Roadster Renovations
03-16-2017, 09:48 PM
I have always thought Columbus would be a great location for a rally with the awesome twisties around Nashville and Bloomington and the awesome architecture we have herein town. If we could get Cummins and the new Mayor on board........

Copperman
03-16-2017, 09:50 PM
I'm game. NE Indy.

My wife and I are going to both Spyderfest and the 10th Anniversary in Quebec. I'm also leaving Sunday morning for Spyders on the Bayou in Houma, LA.

My baby rides a 2016 intense red F3 Limited and I ride a 2016 pearl white F3 Limited.

al0vely
03-16-2017, 10:03 PM
Count me in.
Ann Love - Bloomington

I am planning to attend Spyderfest and the homecoming this year plus a couple of other Spyder events.

I inquired with Spyder Ryders of America (http://www.spyderryderofamerica.com/) about an INdiana chapter a few weeks ago. 5 members needed to start a chapter if there is an interest among this group.

youngers
03-17-2017, 03:16 AM
I will await news and time line ! leave a message will check back with you ! I know of a few around me that would most likely love the ride ! we have spoken about going too little Nashville and brown county ride a few weeks ago ! a huge meet -up will be the " coating on the pie " :opps: icing on the cake --- :roflblack:

Slagiatt
03-17-2017, 06:11 AM
I'd be happy to support this effort. It's been a long time coming.
:chat:

Richard
NW Indianapolis

I'll also be at Spyderfest this year.

funon3
03-17-2017, 03:56 PM
This has been kicked around for several years. Would be great if we could finally get something formally set up in IN:clap:.

Tom in NW Indy.

Trickie Dick
03-17-2017, 08:19 PM
I'm in. Not making the big trips this year but I would be interested in local rides/get together. Like Tom said, this has been attempted for almost 10 years and participation was slim to none. lots more riders now so hopefully it will take off.

retread
03-17-2017, 08:54 PM
Keep us posted, I know a bunch of good routes.

john

greybeard
04-02-2017, 12:57 PM
so you all get your wish
go to facebook---- usspyderryders/brickyard chapter
paul

CanAmFam
04-02-2017, 03:51 PM
I had ask for some of you fine folks to get together and talk, and that's what you did. We are proud to announce the formation of the Central Indiana Brickyard Chapter. The 25th Chapter to the US Spyder Ryder's organization. We are currently in the planning and development stages but you asked for it so let's make it the best chapter they have. You will see more, much more, information soon. For now, feel free to visit the Facebook page (https://www.facebook.com/groups/usspyderryders.BrickyardChapter/) and join there until full membership is available. Our goal is to have some sort of representation available for Spyderfest 2017 in Springfield.
I want to give a BIG shoutout to you guys who will be spearheading this Chapter rollout and ask that all of you Indiana Spyder Ryders hit the "Bricks" and get rolling with us.
See you on Facebook for now...THX

Anyone interested in the organization of the Central Indiana SpYder RYders please contact us as we are forming meeting dates, locations, rides etc. Making arrangements with dealerships and other businesses interested in promoting the growing SpYder population. Will discuss the next 2 big events, SpyderFest 2017 &
Can-Am Spyder 10th Anniversary Homecoming.
We've seen a lot of posts from you guys around central Indiana so let's get together and talk!

SpYder Myke

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk