PDA

View Full Version : SPYDERFEST 2017 SCHEDULE -- I JUST GOT OFF THE PHONE WITH LEN.

Joanie
03-15-2017, 10:36 AM
SPYDERFEST 2017 SCHEDULE
Magic 8

Changes have been made from this morning’s post.
The complete post is being updated as of 6:45 p.m. – Wednesday, March 15, 2017
Times of evening events will be finalized closer to SpyderFest and will be in schedule provided at registration.
Schedule with times (which will still be subject to change) will be posted by April 15th.

Wednesday

Registration Opens at PitBull Powersports -- 9 a.m. to 5 p.m.
Vendor Village at the Ozark Empire Fairgrounds -- 9 a.m. to 6 p.m.
Passport Rydes on your own. List of businesses will be in your welcome bag.
Ryde Seminar time and location to be determined – explaining the ins and outs of group rydes
Spyder Games, BBQ, and Spartan Mower (lawn mower) Races -- at Ozark Empire Fairgrounds (Time to be determined – late afternoon/early evening)
Parties at the Spyder Friendly Hotels

Thursday

Registration Opens at PitBull Powersports 9 a.m. to 5 p.m.

Group Ryde -- Forsyth ride (long ride) leaves at 9:00, 10:00, and 11:00 on both Thursday and Friday.
Group Ryde -- Gary's Gay Parita Station on Route 66 (short ride) leaves at 9:30, 10:30, and 11:30 on both Thursday and Friday.
Rydes will depart from the fairgrounds and will be limited to 30 bykes or less!

Evening event. BBQ at American Legion 639. This will be a benefit BBQ for the American Legion Post. Evening event will include music and Veteran’s Salute

Friday

Group Ryde -- Forsyth ride (long ride) leaves at 9:00, 10:00, and 11:00 on both Thursday and Friday.
Group Ryde -- Gary's Gay Parita Station on Route 66 (short ride) leaves at 9:30, 10:30, and 11:30 on both Thursday and Friday.

Evening Event -- Party at the Lamplighter. DJ Cruzr Joe, food trucks (you pay) will be available for some great cuisine!!!
PIE RUN

Saturday

Evening Event – Banquet at Fairgrounds, including prizes and auction.

Camping reservations can be made at the fairgrounds.
Vendor information will be available to the vendors this week. Look for list of vendors to be posted after they have been confirmed.

Few changes for this year

Your registration fee covers Wednesday & Saturday’s dinner only
Food will be available at Thursday & Friday night’s events, but are on your own. Thursday night will be donation to the American Legion Post, Friday night several food trucks to purchase dinner from.
There will be no basket raffle

Bob Denman
03-15-2017, 10:38 AM
:clap: Thanks for this update... :thumbup:
This'll be the best one yet! :yes::yes:
Don't forget to figure out how you'll have to carry all of the wine home with you! :ohyea:
(She loves sweet red wines! :2thumbs: )

BLUEKNIGHT911
03-15-2017, 10:46 AM
" Thank you " for the update ........ now I can make reservations at the Fairgrounds to camp there .:yes::yes::yes::yes::yes::yes::yes::yes:......... ............. Rib Crib here I come :clap::bbq::bbq::bbq::bbq::bbq::bbq::bbq::bbq::bbq ::bbq::bbq::bbq::bbq::bbq::bbq::bbq::bbq::bbq::bbq ::bbq::bbq::bbq::bbq::bbq::bbq::bbq::bbq::bbq::bbq ::bbq::bbq::bbq::bbq::bbq::bbq::bbq::bbq::bbq::bbq ::bbq:....Mike :2excited:

Bob Denman
03-15-2017, 10:50 AM
You might be sleeping at the campgrounds.... :D
But we know where you'll be at mealtimes! :yes::yes::yes: :2thumbs:

http://ribcrib.com/index.php/menu/food#munchies

Machinegunner
03-15-2017, 10:51 AM
Looks like it's going to be a great time again. Will be good to see you guys and everyone else again. Ron.

SpyderAnn01
03-15-2017, 10:53 AM
You're giving Cruzr Joe a microphone? :yikes: :roflblack:

Joanie
03-15-2017, 10:57 AM
OH!!! Just to make everyone read -- vendor information will be posted soon!

PrairieSpyder
03-15-2017, 11:01 AM
Thank you, Joanie!! :clap::clap:

Bob Denman
03-15-2017, 11:12 AM

:clap: :D

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=arZdeg_fL-I

Nobody will be safe! :yes::yes::yes:

Jim&Teresa
03-15-2017, 12:19 PM
Thank you Joanie for the update on Spyderfest 2017! We look forward to attending our first one! :clap::clap:

odogg1963
03-15-2017, 02:05 PM
Just curious where we go to check in and get passes/passports?
Thank you - Odogg1963

PrairieSpyder
03-15-2017, 02:21 PM
Thank you - Odogg1963

Registration & check-in is usually at Pitbull Powersports, 1324 N.Glenstone Ave.

Joanie
03-15-2017, 06:53 PM

Unfortunately!!!! :clap::roflblack:

Joanie
03-15-2017, 06:54 PM
Thank you Joanie for the update on Spyderfest 2017! We look forward to attending our first one! :clap::clap:

Looking forward to meeting you. I will be the crazy person behind the registration desk.

Joanie
03-15-2017, 06:55 PM
Thank you - Odogg1963

Thanks for being correct Patti! Yes we are still finalizing how we are going to do everything. Hate the mid-west weather. It has us a month behind!!!!

irvin48
03-16-2017, 08:26 AM
our first too. thank you ! irv and joyce toms.:yes::yes::yes:

Road-Kill
03-16-2017, 04:23 PM
I considered going but its just too far. Yes I know my Spyder was built for the long haul but I'm already planning on another long trip this year. If its possible I would like to see some pics/video so I can choose wisely for next years bash. Thanks

Mr. Pickels
03-16-2017, 07:57 PM
I considered going but its just too far. Yes I know my Spyder was built for the long haul but I'm already planning on another long trip this year. If its possible I would like to see some pics/video so I can choose wisely for next years bash. Thanks

I just moved from MD to North West AR.... that drive is no joke!

MisterP
03-19-2017, 01:06 PM
Just registered for my first Spyderfest. Hopefully my tired body will handle the trip!

odogg1963
03-23-2017, 09:20 AM
My wife was wondering if any vendors would be there selling vests and other clothing?
Thanks - Odogg1963:doorag:

Utah Geezer
03-30-2017, 09:40 PM
We went to our first last year and had to ride 1,500 miles to get there and 1,500 miles back home. It was worth it. You should plan on attending at least once. Great event. We aren't going this year but will be next year.

Utah Geezer
03-30-2017, 09:41 PM
Road the Arkansas area last year. Great area and close to so many other great riding states. Good move on your part. There weather is better I'm sure.

I just moved from MD to North West AR.... that drive is no joke!

RedRTS
04-06-2017, 05:57 PM
IS there still no Vendor List?
We're already in SF month and I would like to plan/schedule vendor installs and or wait to see a vendors products at SF.

And for those that pre-registered, will we get a packet sometime in the next 10 days or so?

Thanks!

Y Rider
04-06-2017, 07:40 PM
IS there still no Vendor List?
We're already in SF month and I would like to plan/schedule vendor installs and or wait to see a vendors products at SF.

And for those that pre-registered, will we get a packet sometime in the next 10 days or so?

Thanks!

This year will be my 4th Spyderfest. Never got a packet in the mail. Always got a packet of goodies at the registration table even when I pre-registered. Someone from Mo Gang will have to answer the vendor list question.

Joanie
04-06-2017, 09:30 PM
Headed to Springfield in the morning, last meeting before SF 2017 is Saturday evening. Will speak with Vanessa and get a list of vendors and get posted by Tuesday, unfortunately I do have a real job. From talking to vendors know that TricLED, Tire Graphix Jim Booth, Ultimate Seat, Sue Hopper, and many more...... LOL It's late guys, and work stinks!! Just wish I could find a job in the Spyder industry to support me and my wine habit. No comment Bob Denman.

Packet of info, lots of goodies this year, will be available when you register at PitBull.

Love to all. See you an a couple of weeks!

F4 Customs
04-07-2017, 07:44 AM
The count down continues! This is going to be a great event for sure.
Hope to see a lot of you there.
Don and Kim
F4 Customs Inc

I-Day
04-12-2017, 05:42 PM
What are the actual dates?

spyderfever
04-13-2017, 12:57 AM
April 26th to April 29th. 4 days of Spyder Heaven! We're praying for good weather!

Neil Rupp
04-20-2017, 07:54 PM
SPYDERFEST 2017 SCHEDULE
Magic 8

Changes have been made from this morning’s post.
The complete post is being updated as of 6:45 p.m. – Wednesday, March 15, 2017
Times of evening events will be finalized closer to SpyderFest and will be in schedule provided at registration.
Schedule with times (which will still be subject to change) will be posted by April 15th.

Wednesday

Ryde Seminar time and location to be determined – explaining the ins and outs of group rydes
Spyder Games, BBQ, and Spartan Mower (lawn mower) Races -- at Ozark Empire Fairgrounds (Time to be determined – late afternoon/early evening)

Thursday

Registration Opens at PitBull Powersports 9 a.m. to 5 p.m.

Evening event. BBQ at American Legion 639. This will be a benefit BBQ for the American Legion Post. Evening event will include music and Veteran’s Salute

Friday

Evening Event -- Party at the Lamplighter. DJ Cruzr Joe, food trucks (you pay) will be available for some great cuisine!!!
PIE RUN

Saturday

Evening Event – Banquet at Fairgrounds, including prizes and auction.

Camping reservations can be made at the fairgrounds.
Vendor information will be available to the vendors this week. Look for list of vendors to be posted after they have been confirmed.

Few changes for this year

Your registration fee covers Wednesday & Saturday’s dinner only
Food will be available at Thursday & Friday night’s events, but are on your own. Thursday night will be donation to the American Legion Post, Friday night several food trucks to purchase dinner from.
There will be no basket raffle

What is the name and address of the main hotel and the fair grounds?

Y Rider
04-20-2017, 09:26 PM
What is the name and address of the main hotel and the fair grounds?

All the information you need is at the following web site: http://www.spyderfest.com/

wd8ajj
04-20-2017, 09:32 PM
Bikes washed and waxed, trailers overloaded, I'm ready to go.

:yes: :clap:

MikeT
04-20-2017, 10:23 PM
What's the extended forecast looking like for Spyderfest 2017 ???????

F4 Customs
04-21-2017, 07:25 AM
The days will be filled with full sun, sunny people, great vendors, lots of fun. Don't miss it. F4 is loaded and ready!

Cindy-TricLED
04-24-2017, 10:12 AM
The days will be filled with full sun, sunny people, great vendors, lots of fun. Don't miss it. F4 is loaded and ready!

Don & Kim - see you guys tomorrow!!:yes:

MisterP
04-24-2017, 09:03 PM
I posted this somewhere, but here is the weather forecast

http://weather.weatherbug.com/weather-forecast/10-day-weather/springfield-mo-65807

F4 Customs
04-25-2017, 09:47 PM
I posted this somewhere, but here is the weather forecast

http://weather.weatherbug.com/weather-forecast/10-day-weather/springfield-mo-65807

We are here and set up and ready to meet your needs. Hope to see you there.
Don and Kim
F4 Customs