PDA

View Full Version : WOW!

jtpollock
03-13-2017, 07:37 PM
I have said this many times the people on this web site and the Spyder Community are in-creditable someone always has one bit of input to help get you either to the point or past the point your stuck on.

I have had a few spyder problems along the way and there has always been someone to offer input to help out.

I would like to go back to the day I brought my trailer home and was trying to get it wired Lyn was putting his new store together and took time out to help me figure out the wiring so I could make the trip from Colorado to Spyderfest.

The list goes on from there Thanks to all keep up the good work nojoke:thumbup::thumbup: jtpollock

Chupaca
03-13-2017, 07:49 PM
:bowdown::bowdown:this is the :firstplace: site for everything spyder..:yes:

BLUEKNIGHT911
03-13-2017, 10:29 PM
Annnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnd " THANK YOU " :clap::clap::clap:.... JT, for being nice enough to mention it ...... Too many times I see posters ask questions ..... get many responses, and we never even hear back from them whether they were grateful or even read the answers.......... Soooooooooo this Post / Thread from you is EXTREMELY refreshing and MUCH appreciated ....... at least from me ....................... back at you Bro, ... Mike :thumbup:.........................I would also like to add a Big Thank you to DREW from NJ for going the extra mile and locating the parts needed for JT to accomplish this task ........so DREW - :2thumbs: :b2b: :bowdown: :firstplace:

Bob Denman
03-14-2017, 07:51 AM
:D Friends helping friends: it's what it's all about! :2thumbs:

ARtraveler
03-14-2017, 02:53 PM
:D Friends helping friends: it's what it's all about! :2thumbs:

:agree: x2 :yes:

Deanna777
03-14-2017, 05:57 PM
:D Friends helping friends: it's what it's all about! :2thumbs::agree: x 3 Deanna