PDA

View Full Version : SEAL FLOORBOARDS AT SPYDERFEST

sealfloorboards
03-10-2017, 12:03 PM
HI All,

Seal Floorboards is returning to Spyderfest. I've missed it the past couple of years due to health issues, but, with my buddy, Michael, we will be there, ready to Rock the House. I will be introducing my new Rear Tote Rack. This is so cool because it will involve no drilling holes into your Spyder and mounting and removing is only about a 20 second. job. Check out the photos. As always I will have a full stock of Seal Floorboards for your RT, RS and F3. We will be installing everything while you wait, at no charge.

If you know you want a Seal Product, email me at: fountainman42@gmail.com or thru my website: sealcreativeconcepts.com I will put your name on whatever you want and you will be assured I don't run out before you can get to my Booth. I always bring a good stock, but always run out of something. At Red Rock, this year, it was my Rear Tote Rack, where I first showed it. See ya there, and........
Ride in comfort,
John

fencepost
03-11-2017, 04:31 PM
John,

That is a nice looking rack for the RT.

Bfromla
03-11-2017, 04:49 PM
:2thumbs::ohyea: Well fyi I know there has been few inquiry's of the universal hitch mount , rack , & walker carrier. Hoping to see first hand not just pics :popcorn:

sealfloorboards
03-13-2017, 11:32 AM
John,

Thanks, at $240. its also very affordable. The box I bought at Walmart. There are lots of styles that fit. I do provide the two mounting clips that will fit any wire box. Boy, is the box handy for quick trips to the store. Also easy to mount and remove. I'll try to have a few boxes with me. Carry with ease.....,
John

pegasus1300
03-13-2017, 11:40 AM
John,

You think it looks good in the picture wait till you see it in person. I saw it at Red Rocks and it looks fantastic in person,and the quick detach is amazing. Great idea for a rack