PDA

View Full Version : Transport Service - I know I am Going to Get Grief For This

Questions
03-03-2017, 12:00 PM
Hello All:
I know I am going to get some grief for this. I need a reasonably priced transport service to move my F3 from Central Illinoi to Winston-Salem NC. Will be ready to ship between March 31 nd April 3.
If anyone knows anything please let me know. I would really appreciate.
Thank you.

Bob Denman
03-03-2017, 12:56 PM
We've had lots of reviews in here about UShip,,, look them up! :thumbup:

pegasus1300
03-03-2017, 01:59 PM
If you are a member of the American Motorcyclist Association, they have access to bike movers at a discount. Become a member and check them out.

Chupaca
03-03-2017, 02:05 PM
Really no grief just suggestions. We have had the question asked before and there should be some info if you search but as you see you will get some information from those who know...I ryde it everywhere. :thumbup:

Bob Denman
03-03-2017, 02:50 PM
We've had lots of reviews in here about UShip,,, look them up! :thumbup:

http://www.uship.com/LandingPages/custom/us-sc-tsp-home.html?page=brandus&-_uship_-_exact-_tm&gclid=CPucvfmFu9ICFZeEswodB74Ckg&alwaysShowCCTA

Y Rider
03-03-2017, 04:13 PM
We moved from Florida to Missouri and had our 2011 Spyder RTL and a boat shipped by UShip to our new location. I was very happy with the results and would not hesitate using UShip again.

Lindy
03-03-2017, 04:28 PM
I purchased bike on-line & used Haulbikes.com after getting multiple quotes and reading a hundred reviews on others. They have a hub in Wisconsin so bike was brought up from Florida to there and then made its way to remote area in California where it was delivered. Took 2-3 weeks, but was kept informed all the way on where it was. The rear antennae got broke & they paid for new one after sending them estimates. Seemed to beat everyone else on price & time and bike was inside a a truck all the way. Had quotes for everything from a u-haul trailer to back of a pickup!

bmccaffrey
03-03-2017, 08:22 PM
price is right I'll drive it for u:thumbup: