PDA

View Full Version : SPYDERFEST 2017 -- INFO FROM JOANIE

Joanie
03-01-2017, 09:23 PM
YES -- we are behind. But for those of you who have attended in the past and know Len & MoGang, we normally fly be the seat of our pants most of the time.
There are a few reasons...
1. Len and Vanessa had a beautiful baby girl, Caroline, in January.
2. There will be a new dealership in Bolivar, MO "PitBull The Rock" which has contract deadlines as to when it is to be opened
3. Weather in the midwest cancelled our January meeting. We did have our February meeting, so we are a little bit behind in getting things lined out. (Instead of idea thowing in January and finalizing in February... well it is now Feb/March) We don't want to post things until we have it almost all ironed out.

WHAT I CAN ASSURE YOU IS....
It will be a wonderful time with vendor village, group rydes, passport stops, games, meeting new friends, rekindling old friendships and much much more. (OH, did I mention wine drinking in the hotel parking lot???:cheers::cheers:(Sorry they don't have wine glasses.....)
Yes we are adding a few new things this year.
YOU WILL NOT BE DISAPPOINTED.

For those of you who know me shhhh...... For those of you who don't, I will be the quiet, shy and bashful one behind the registration counter, and I totally do not like sweet wine. :roflblack::roflblack: Usually with a 38 or 9 mm on my hip. Yes we can open carry in MO, but I also have my CCW. (Bob D no cracking jokes and yes you have to bring me a bottle of wine this year to get a hug!!)

It is a great time and there is no stranger in this group. So if you don't like hugs..........
To all my old timers (not meaning your age). Please chime in on the fun of this event.

I also want to apologize for me not being out here more. My dad is almost 86 and mom just turned 85 in December. Let me say the apple doesn't fall far from the tree with me and my daddy, so if you know me at 52 year old imagine what I would be at 86, just as quiet shy and bashful as ever!!! But dad has COPD and is on oxygen 24/7. My mother has an odd form of Parkinson's. As they should, they take priority. Although, my dad is pretty funny "Why in the hell do you ride that damn thing with 3 wheels" "Because I like it dad". I was born and raised on a hog & crop farm, was in 4-H, but my dad and three brothers never let me drive the three wheeler or the tractor, now I 'm driving a Spyder, go figure.

Please if you have any questions, ask.
My cell number is 636-577-4508, please feel free to text or call. I do have a real job, so leave a message if I don't answer and I will return your call in 24-48 hours.

See you soon!
Love to all!!

2ndChildhood
03-01-2017, 09:55 PM
Joanie, I am planning on arriving a few days early again this year. Are you going to need any help?

Spyderfest '17 😎
ToM
Do what you like
Like what you do

Life is Good😃

Cruzr Joe
03-02-2017, 06:11 AM
That poor girl has been needing help for a long time. :roflblack::roflblack::roflblack::roflblack::roflb lack::roflblack:

Anonymous , NOT Cruzr Joe

odogg1963
03-02-2017, 07:07 AM
Hotel/Spyderfest

Attending our first Spyderfest this year. We checked the listed hotels and they said they were booked but managed to get to in the Double Tree. Which hotel would be the "one" to hang out in the parking lot to meet and greet everybody during the evening?

Thanks, Odogg

Bob Denman
03-02-2017, 07:57 AM
:D Joanie... Thanks for this important update! :clap: We have faith that you guys will pull it all together: you always do!! nojoke
(How about a picture of that beautiful new baby Caroline?) :clap: :congrats: to the proud parents!
And :welcome: to Caroline!

You don't like Wine and Hugs??? :shocked:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IH8K0bPc-BE

You are such a kidder! :roflblack:

HEY EVERYBODY!!!! YOU absolutely MUST bring a bottle of sweet wine to SpyderFest, and give ti to Joanie when you register!! nojoke

This is important: the success of the entire event may hinge upon all of this...

About your folks: Prayers and kind thoughts are being sent to ALL of you.
I'd love to meet your Dad: I'll bet that he's a ton of fun...
(Mine is almost 88, so I know the game at this point...)

Buckeye Bleau
03-02-2017, 08:50 AM
This will be my first Spyderfest, as with most things Spyder everyone is so helpful.

i would have never guessed that a bottle of wine would be required for the gracious lady at registration!

I appreciate this post for everything including contact information. Is there a list of vendors that will be there. Hopefully there won't be too many, this will keep my spending down.

Joe

Bob Denman
03-02-2017, 08:54 AM
:D They always say that the first time is special... :lecturef_smilie: Just don't forget the wine! :shocked:
What were we talking about??? :D

Cindy-TricLED
03-02-2017, 08:58 AM
This will be my first Spyderfest, as with most things Spyder everyone is so helpful.

i would have never guessed that a bottle of wine would be required for the gracious lady at registration!

I appreciate this post for everything including contact information. Is there a list of vendors that will be there. Hopefully there won't be too many, this will keep my spending down.

Joe

Hi Buckeye... we will be there as Vendor! So stop by to say hi to your fellow Ohioans and maybe get some LED for your Spyder.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Joanie
03-02-2017, 11:50 AM

Joe

IT IS NOT A REQUIREMENT. BOB DENMAN JUST LIKES TO GIVE ME TROUBLE!!!

I like asking him for it cause I know he can afford it, and he give me so much trouble, that I deserve something for putting up with him.

So no need to bring wine.

Joanie
03-02-2017, 11:51 AM
That poor girl has been needing help for a long time. :roflblack::roflblack::roflblack::roflblack::roflb lack::roflblack:

Anonymous , NOT Cruzr Joe

Oh so you mean Sheila hijacked your computer?!?!!? I know better!!!

Chupaca
03-02-2017, 11:56 AM
Thanks for that....👏

Always good to be kept in the loop and know you will pull off another better than before event. Old timers here all know that, and the new ones will soon learn. I tell them to go ahead and book it, you will not be disappointed.... :yes: :yes:

Bob Denman
03-02-2017, 12:01 PM

I like asking him for it cause I know he can afford it, and he give me so much trouble, that I deserve something for putting up with him.

She's lying; as usual! :D :roflblack:
Bring wine! :thumbup:

:joke::joke::joke:

But she's right: I am far more trouble, than I am worth...

ARtraveler
03-02-2017, 02:31 PM
You are all having way to much fun and its only PRE Spyderfest.
Someday (hopefully soon--but not this year) Linda and I are going to show up. Then...you will figure me/us out. Maybe. :roflblack::roflblack:

fatboy
03-02-2017, 02:50 PM
sure would like to make it

I won't be able to make it, I will be leaving May 6 for Portland Oregon to ride the Kyle Petty Charity Ride. There will be 200 motorcycles riding from there to Milwaukee, Wi.

Bob Denman
03-02-2017, 03:15 PM
You are all having way to much fun and its only PRE Spyderfest.
Someday (hopefully soon--but not this year) Linda and I are going to show up. Then...you will figure me/us out. Maybe. :roflblack::roflblack:

Bring your best moves! :clap:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=thjrV-HR34A

Imagine this party... But with MUCH better Barbecue!! :thumbup:

Windjamer
03-02-2017, 03:51 PM
YES -- we are behind. But for those of you who have attended in the past and know Len & MoGang, we normally fly be the seat of our pants most of the time.
2. There will be a new dealership in Bolivar, MO "PitBull The Rock" which has contract deadlines as to when it is to be opened
3. Weather in the midwest cancelled our January meeting. We did have our February meeting, so we are a little bit behind in getting things lined out. (Instead of idea thowing in January and finalizing in February... well it is now Feb/March) We don't want to post things until we have it almost all ironed out.

It will be a wonderful time with vendor village, group rydes, passport stops, games, meeting new friends, rekindling old friendships and much much more. (OH, did I mention wine drinking in the hotel parking lot???:cheers::cheers:(Sorry they don't have wine glasses.....)

For those of you who know me shhhh...... For those of you who don't, I will be the quiet, shy and bashful one behind the registration counter, and I totally do not like sweet wine. :roflblack::roflblack: Usually with a 38 or 9 mm on my hip. Yes we can open carry in MO, but I also have my CCW. (Bob D no cracking jokes and yes you have to bring me a bottle of wine this year to get a hug!!)

It is a great time and there is no stranger in this group. So if you don't like hugs..........
To all my old timers (not meaning your age). Please chime in on the fun of this event.

I also want to apologize for me not being out here more. My dad is almost 86 and mom just turned 85 in December. Let me say the apple doesn't fall far from the tree with me and my daddy, so if you know me at 52 year old imagine what I would be at 86, just as quiet shy and bashful as ever!!! But dad has COPD and is on oxygen 24/7. My mother has an odd form of Parkinson's. As they should, they take priority. Although, my dad is pretty funny "Why in the hell do you ride that damn thing with 3 wheels" "Because I like it dad". I was born and raised on a hog & crop farm, was in 4-H, but my dad and three brothers never let me drive the three wheeler or the tractor, now I 'm driving a Spyder, go figure.

My cell number is 636-577-4508, please feel free to text or call. I do have a real job, so leave a message if I don't answer and I will return your call in 24-48 hours.

See you soon!
Love to all!!

Where is spyderfest?

ARtraveler
03-02-2017, 03:53 PM
Where is spyderfest?

Springfield Missouri

ARtraveler
03-02-2017, 04:11 PM

Tempting, but how could I keep Linda distracted? :roflblack::roflblack:

UNHIJACK: ON

Cruzr Joe
03-02-2017, 05:05 PM
Hotels for hanging out = Lamplighter & Best Western Coach House

Bob Denman
03-02-2017, 05:54 PM
Hotels for hanging out = Lamplighter & Best Western Coach House

:agree: The Bestest Party in Town: all week long!! :yes::ohyea::dg1::dg2::riding::trike::cheers:

Mr. Pickels
03-02-2017, 06:42 PM
Closer than I thought ...cool

See you soon!
Love to all!!

Wow I didn't realize how close Spyderfest is to my new house! (NWA)... Well, if all goes according to plan, I will have my first Spyder in two weeks! :yes:

Bob Denman
03-02-2017, 06:52 PM
Wow I didn't realize how close Spyderfest is to my new house! (NWA)... Well if all goes accordin to plan I will have my first spyder in two weeks :yes:

:D Be there... or be square! :2thumbs:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=C0aFccufx-o

KTLaw
03-02-2017, 10:45 PM
My husband and I are now both Spyder owners and we are making the journey from Va for our first Spyderfest and longest trip. I can't wait!

Joanie
03-03-2017, 01:52 AM
Welcome!! It is a blast. What hotel are you staying at. See you soon.

My husband and I are now both Spyder owners and we are making the journey from Va for our first Spyderfest and longest trip. I can't wait!

armyspydervet
03-03-2017, 04:26 AM

I don't think you and I were at the same Spyderfest nojoke:roflblack:

Bob Denman
03-03-2017, 07:57 AM
:D You went to bed too early... :D

Firefly
03-03-2017, 08:21 AM

Not sure what you've been drinking... or smoking.... but I've been to every Spyderfest and we've never seen anything like this video happen.
Maybe you're thinking of Sturgis...... which I've been to and this would be more like that...;-).

Bob Denman
03-03-2017, 08:30 AM
Do you remember 2013? :D
You might have been passed out!

Cindy-TricLED
03-03-2017, 08:48 AM

Hahaha.. I've been to Nikki Beach, South Beach, we stayed there for 45 min, got a headache with the loud music.. getting old [emoji38]

Cindy-TricLED
03-03-2017, 08:50 AM

I'll bring you wine.. what kind of Reds do you like???

Bob Denman
03-03-2017, 09:09 AM
Cindy,
Should we bring you wine also? Or are you more into chocolate and jewelry? :D

:joke:

Cindy-TricLED
03-04-2017, 12:39 AM
Cindy,
Should we bring you wine also? Or are you more into chocolate and jewelry? :D

:joke:

I like all 3 Bob.. haha.. Riesling wine [emoji1]

Bob Denman
03-04-2017, 08:07 AM
:D You sound a lot like my Missus... :thumbup:

Although she prefers a White Zin...

M109Dreamer
03-04-2017, 09:25 AM

Imagine this party... But with MUCH better Barbecue!! [emoji106]
This year will he our first attendance. I am impressed is that happens at SF....[emoji23]

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G920A using Tapatalk

Road-Kill
03-04-2017, 06:29 PM
I'm considering going but its 1000+ miles from my home and I've never been there before. The Spyderfest website is still not showing events yet. Are there things/rides/greets to do? Is this an event geared for married vs single? Dunno

Bob Denman
03-04-2017, 06:34 PM
:clap: It's a great event that is definitely worth the trip! nojoke
The ride out for you should be easy: two, 500 mile days, and you'll just be geetting woke up, and ready to ride some more! :D
Once you're there:
There's a cook-out
a "Pie-Run"
All the great barbecue that you can eat!
The vendor village...
And of course: PitBull PowerSports :bowdown:

thehawk
03-04-2017, 07:11 PM
Do you remember 2013? :D
You might have been passed out!

those look more like 'Nawlins bikinis!:roflblack:

thehawk

BigGuy66
03-04-2017, 08:38 PM
...especially Spyderfest! Our first time! We are staying in the Hampton Inn on Glenstone Ave. just north of Pitbulls. Anyone else staying there? We want to meet as many of you as we can and visit all the great vendors. BTW - I just checked... I have to skip the Miami Beach Dance Party... and anyway, I have a heart condition!! C'mon April!
Jim

rjs
03-04-2017, 11:36 PM
Joanie, this is a little off message but I have a question about the location of your photo is that photo taken in Cuiver River State Park it looks like it was taken at the swimming beach I spent many years in Troy Mo. We used to ride that park on Horseback but ill bet it is a Great ride on a Spyder My family still lives in and around Troy Mo.
Have A GREAT SPYDERFEST!!!

Ric Jost

2015 F3s
ISCI Handbrake
ETC.

SpyderAnn01
03-04-2017, 11:51 PM
I'm considering going but its 1000+ miles from my home and I've never been there before. The Spyderfest website is still not showing events yet. Are there things/rides/greets to do? Is this an event geared for married vs single? Dunno

Make the trip you won't regret it. Just don't be afraid to talk to strangers and ask to tag along. There will be group rides and the Passport Rides are always fun. You do those on your own or in your own groups - visiting different businesses and having them stamp your "passport". In the evening you'll find folks hanging out at various locations at the host hotels and parking lots. If you decide to attend stop by Vendor Village and say hi.

armyspydervet
03-05-2017, 12:13 AM
Not sure what you've been drinking... or smoking.... but I've been to every Spyderfest and we've never seen anything like this video happen.
Maybe you're thinking of Sturgis...... which I've been to and this would be more like that...;-).

I agree. I was there last year, Bob is playing the old "bait and switch" with his advertising :lecturef_smilie:

if this was Spyderfest, I'd be going this year! :roflblack:

Bob Denman
03-05-2017, 07:56 AM
:D You just have to know the right places to party... nojoke

irvin48
03-05-2017, 07:57 AM
looking forward to our first time. staying at the microtel north of you guys so we
can get some sleep ! gotta save money to be squared away and farkled. dont
know the area at all so will need to be mentored. anyone from the sterling, dixon, or rockford il area coming down ? :yes::yes:irvin and joyce toms

Bob Denman
03-05-2017, 08:07 AM
Friends of ours stayed there in 2013, and were really happy with the accommodations. :thumbup:

Bob Denman
03-05-2017, 09:01 AM
I agree. I was there last year, Bob is playing the old "bait and switch" with his advertising :lecturef_smilie:

if this was Spyderfest, I'd be going this year! :roflblack:

:D

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-G84P5K-W1c

Road-Kill
03-05-2017, 11:37 AM
:clap: It's a great event that is definitely worth the trip! nojoke
The ride out for you should be easy: two, 500 mile days, and you'll just be geetting woke up, and ready to ride some more! :D
Once you're there:
There's a cook-out
a "Pie-Run"
All the great barbecue that you can eat!
The vendor village...
And of course: PitBull PowerSports :bowdown:

Make the trip you won't regret it. Just don't be afraid to talk to strangers and ask to tag along. There will be group rides and the Passport Rides are always fun. You do those on your own or in your own groups - visiting different businesses and having them stamp your "passport". In the evening you'll find folks hanging out at various locations at the host hotels and parking lots. If you decide to attend stop by Vendor Village and say hi.

The end of April for my area may still be snow. The weather is VERY unpredictable so if I decide to go I have no choice because of the month to make my reservations only a few days before the event. If there are no rooms available then it was meant to be....:banghead:

Bob Denman
03-05-2017, 11:49 AM
:D I come from the Catskills: about 70 miles or so North and East of you... The weather will be fine! nojoke

armyspydervet
03-05-2017, 02:45 PM
The end of April for my area may still be snow. The weather is VERY unpredictable so if I decide to go I have no choice because of the month to make my reservations only a few days before the event. If there are no rooms available then it was meant to be....:banghead:

Seems like you're finding reasons not to go. Weather going there last year was perfect. Hotels usually will let you cancel 24 hours in advance, so book now. Springfield is a big town. You will find a hotel, may not be a host hotel, but that doesn't matter. They will let you hang out there and just go to your hotel to sleep.

EAGLE27
03-05-2017, 03:06 PM
Hi Joanie, will we be able to park trailers at the fairgrounds?

Thanks for all your hard work🤗.

Pat

Road-Kill
03-05-2017, 04:14 PM
Seems like you're finding reasons not to go. Weather going there last year was perfect. Hotels usually will let you cancel 24 hours in advance, so book now. Springfield is a big town. You will find a hotel, may not be a host hotel, but that doesn't matter. They will let you hang out there and just go to your hotel to sleep.

Which hotel is the host?

Bob Denman
03-05-2017, 06:05 PM
Hotels for hanging out: Lamplighter (There's two of them: I think the North is the to look at), & Yhe Best Western Coach House

Mazo EMS2
03-05-2017, 07:28 PM
Also looking forward to the "passport riding".... We call it a "Poker Run" in our part of the world....Last year we trailered down so we had our vehicle to do some of the stops while it rained. We hit the ones that were within Branson that wouldn't have been very adventurous on the bike anyway. AS for rooms, as mentioned, Springfield is a big town with lots of hotels/motels, and I'd be willing to bet that they'll all have at least a handful of Spyder Riders staying at them all....with the number that show up in town.

ingramsail
03-06-2017, 04:11 PM
Checking to see if anyone has been called back, to sign up for camp site at fairgrounds?

xpeschon
03-06-2017, 04:38 PM
Also looking forward to the "passport riding".... We call it a "Poker Run" in our part of the world....Last year we trailered down so we had our vehicle to do some of the stops while it rained. We hit the ones that were within Branson that wouldn't have been very adventurous on the bike anyway. AS for rooms, as mentioned, Springfield is a big town with lots of hotels/motels, and I'd be willing to bet that they'll all have at least a handful of Spyder Riders staying at them all....with the number that show up in town.

There is a difference between the Passport and the Poker Run - The Passport Run is a little bit longer with many more stops and stamps, unlike a poker run - we do poker runs here as well. You will have much more fun on a Passport Run....

PrairieSpyder
03-06-2017, 05:53 PM
I just made my reservation at the Best Western Coach House, arriving on Tuesday. Yippee!!!!!:dg1::dg1::dg1:

M109Dreamer
03-06-2017, 06:08 PM
This will be our first year attending. Is there a web site or okace where I can get the planned rides/routes to load into the gps?

Mazo EMS2
03-06-2017, 06:25 PM
This will be our first year attending. Is there a web site or okace where I can get the planned rides/routes to load into the gps?

Not many of those details have been released yet. The organizers are on it, but a little behind. You can keep an eye on the Spyderfest 2017 website. No need to load any of the ride routes. They're all well guided and pretty big groups. If you ride south, ya can't go wrong for great roads and scenery. Personally I avoid hwy 65 unless I really need to make up time. You'll enjoy it all. The riding is nice, but everything else is fun too.

M109Dreamer
03-06-2017, 06:30 PM
Not many of those details have been released yet. The organizers are on it, but a little behind. You can keep an eye on the Spyderfest 2017 website. No need to load any of the ride routes. They're all well guided and pretty big groups. If you ride south, ya can't go wrong for great roads and scenery. Personally I avoid hwy 65 unless I really need to make up time. You'll enjoy it all. The riding is nice, but everything else is fun too.
Ok, thanks. We will patiently wait till the day comes.

BLUEKNIGHT911
03-06-2017, 06:49 PM
[QUOTE=Mazo EMS2;1232347]Not many of those details have been released yet. The organizers are on it, but a little behind. You can keep an eye on the Spyderfest 2017 website. No need to load any of the ride routes. They're all well guided and pretty big groups. If you ride south, ya can't go wrong for great roads and scenery. Personally I avoid hwy 65 unless I really need to make up time. You'll enjoy it all. The riding is nice, but everything else is fun ............................. During past Spyderfests I have taken small groups on EXHILARATING rides down to Peel's Ferry ....... and most made it back :clap::clap::clap: for :bbq:at The Rib Crib .... Mike :thumbup:

thehawk
03-06-2017, 07:37 PM
[QUOTE=Mazo EMS2;1232347]Not many of those details have been released yet. The organizers are on it, but a little behind. You can keep an eye on the Spyderfest 2017 website. No need to load any of the ride routes. They're all well guided and pretty big groups. If you ride south, ya can't go wrong for great roads and scenery. Personally I avoid hwy 65 unless I really need to make up time. You'll enjoy it all. The riding is nice, but everything else is fun ............................. During past Spyderfests I have taken small groups on EXHILARATING rides down to Peel's Ferry ....... and most made it back :clap::clap::clap: for :bbq:at The Rib Crib .... Mike :thumbup:

i made it back :thumbup: and i'm glad i went!:yes:

thehawk

BLUEKNIGHT911
03-06-2017, 07:59 PM
Yep I like to step it up a notch ....or two or three ....:clap::clap::clap:..... Good on you Hawk ...... next time we'll take the sandwich's - TO THE FERRY - and eat them there .... incase we have to wait again :lecturef_smilie: :roflblack: :roflblack: :roflblack: ...... I love that route, it's one of the best at Spyderfest :yes:....... Mike :bbq:

irvin48
03-07-2017, 07:26 AM
we are not group riders and have always explored back roads i ill and wis by ourselves.
you can set the pace you want. seeings we will be over 500 miles away from home and
newbies, if there are one or 2 of you veterans that are riding together and would
welcome another, we would be glad for the experience. hoping to ride to branson just to
see what the place looks like. havent really traveled much in 44 years of marriage.
thank you. irv and joyce toms :bowdown:

JayD
03-07-2017, 07:42 AM
Checking to see if anyone has been called back, to sign up for camp site at fairgrounds?

I am still waiting on a call from the fairgrounds.

Mazo EMS2
03-07-2017, 07:44 PM
we are not group riders and have always explored back roads i ill and wis by ourselves.
you can set the pace you want. seeings we will be over 500 miles away from home and
newbies, if there are one or 2 of you veterans that are riding together and would
welcome another, we would be glad for the experience. hoping to ride to branson just to
see what the place looks like. havent really traveled much in 44 years of marriage.
thank you. irv and joyce toms :bowdown:

We went to Spyderfest and Spyders In The Ozarks last year, and we learned some great riding areas on our own and with a couple other couples. I agree, smaller groups are much more personable and less stressful. You're more than welcome to come with us for a ride or 3....We met a really nice couple from Iowa last year and had a blast, and have ridden together several times since then. We'll all be at the BWCH.

IGETAROUND
03-07-2017, 08:39 PM
I am still waiting on a call from the fairgrounds.Well I too am still waiting; would really like not to be doing this @ the last minute

ARtraveler
03-07-2017, 08:46 PM
Well I too am still waiting; would really like not to be doing this @ the last minute

I think it was mentioned that the fairgrounds was not going to be a part of Spyderfest this year. They will correct me if I am wrong.

Y Rider
03-07-2017, 09:00 PM
I think it was mentioned that the fairgrounds was not going to be a part of Spyderfest this year. They will correct me if I am wrong.

If that is true then someone needs to remove Ozark Empire Fairgrounds from the Spyderfest Lodging list: http://www.spyderfest.com/lodging

DGoebel
03-07-2017, 09:02 PM
I was told that the Ozark Empire Fairgrounds was where the Vendor Village was going to be, but wasn't asking about camping there etc.

BLUEKNIGHT911
03-07-2017, 10:05 PM
I sent an E-mail to the Contact person for SPYDERFEST about the Fairgrounds and Vendors etc ........ But have not heard anything YET !!!!!! ....... Yes it's getting pretty late for picking an EVENT SITE .......JMHO ....... Mike :thumbup:

BLUEKNIGHT911
03-08-2017, 12:11 AM
I received an E-mail from Lenny ( @ Pitbull ), ....... No news about the FAIRGROUNDS ..... as of 10:36 pm Tuesday 3-7-17 ....... since I was hoping to camp there ...well :dontknow: ................. Mike :thumbup:

JayD
03-08-2017, 07:07 AM
Count me in. I also need a place to park my toy hauler. The only decent park I have found is an hour away.

Sent from my SM-G935P using Tapatalk

PrairieSpyder
03-08-2017, 09:03 AM
I received an E-mail from Lenny ( @ Pitbull ), ....... No news about the FAIRGROUNDS ..... as of 10:36 pm Tuesday 3-7-17 ....... since I was hoping to camp there ...well :dontknow: ................. Mike :thumbup:

You're going to be there Mike? Great!! :ohyea: May I join you at the Rib Crib one day? I'll be at Coach House.

BLUEKNIGHT911
03-08-2017, 11:31 AM
You're going to be there Mike? Great!! :ohyea: May I join you at the Rib Crib one day? I'll be at Coach House.
More than welcome :yes::yes::yes:................ But I am having ...REAL concerns that with 6 weeks to go ...... It does not appear they have an EVENT SITE SECURED ...:banghead::banghead::banghead::banghead: ................. I hope they don't CANCEL - SPYDERFEST :gaah::gaah::gaah:................. Mike :bbq::bbq:

Bob Denman
03-08-2017, 11:32 AM
That won't happen: it's still gonna be the best event of the year! :2thumbs: nojoke

ARtraveler
03-08-2017, 03:44 PM

I knew that "something" was going on but will remain silent from here.

It appears that others are trying to get the situation worked out for the satisfaction of all.

They will keep you posted on details. :bowdown::bowdown::bowdown::bowdown::popcorn::popc orn:

Copperman
03-08-2017, 04:52 PM
Even though Spyderfest isn't going to be at the fairgrounds, why can't you camp there? You'll still be close enough to all the action at the hotels.