PDA

View Full Version : VENDOR INFO

sealfloorboards
02-28-2017, 12:01 PM
Still can't find any info of the Vendor information. Any idea when it it coming out? Hard to make plans withot it.

Peter Aawen
02-28-2017, 04:20 PM
Sorry?!? What Vendor Info?? :dontknow:

Info on new Vendors here? Any in particular or just all of them? Isn't there a vendors section where you & other vendors can post up all the info you want to share about your products & services?

oldgoat
02-28-2017, 08:29 PM
Sorry?!? What Vendor Info?? :dontknow:

Info on new Vendors here? Any in particular or just all of them? Isn't there a vendors section where you & other vendors can post up all the info you want to share about your products & services?

I think he is asking about Spyderfest.

SpyderAnn01
03-01-2017, 12:22 AM
John is a vendor looking for info on being a vendor at Spyderfest. John have you tried calling Pitbull?

scooterexpress
03-01-2017, 06:35 AM
I talked to pitbulls there working on a new place for us vendors to work in looks like the fair grounds are out this year.

Air Wing Guy
03-01-2017, 10:10 AM
We spoke with an individual yesterday about the vendor info as we wanted to get signed up seeing as the time is nearing soon, we was told the location of the show might actually change (still in Springfield just different building I imagine) this year and thats why info has not been sent out yet. Was told they are working on getting it all figured out though. We are waiting and ready for 2017 Spyderfest.