PDA

View Full Version : Air Hawk compressor

kbwitt
02-28-2017, 10:32 AM
Has anyone tried the as seen on TV Air Hawk. I like the idea of setting the shut off to the pressure you want it. looking for feed back from users.
Kenn

Cruzr Joe
02-28-2017, 10:35 AM
It claims to be accurate within 3-4 lbs, so be sure to use a good tire pressure reader.

Cruzr Joe

ARtraveler
02-28-2017, 03:14 PM
Also interested in the new compressor. Waiting to hear from purchasers/users. :bbq::bbq::bbq:

Bam Bam and Pebbles
03-01-2017, 01:33 AM
It claims to be accurate within 3-4 lbs, so be sure to use a good tire pressure reader.

Cruzr Joe

Accurate to within 3-4 lbs? That doesn't sound very accurate to me. Better have a good pressure gauge.

Air Force PAO
03-01-2017, 06:30 AM
I HAVE IT. Mine arrived Friday. Think about that. My wife ordered it BEFORE Christmas. More than two months to arrive.

I used it Saturday. My first impression was: it's cheap ($87) quality, takes a lot of reading the directions, kind of odd how to insert tube into compressor and the readings are difficult to read.

The carrying case is not very impressive. I plan to leave it in the box for storage and transport.

JOHN

Grandpot
03-01-2017, 06:36 AM
I believe it uses a rechargable battery. If it sits in your trunk or some other storage, will it be charged and ready to use when you need it?

blacklightning
03-01-2017, 09:25 AM
Maybe I am thinking about something different, but I came across something called the "Air Dragon". This product actually look like a small rechargable drill. It seemed like it was pretty nice for the money (only $39+ shipping). I was considering purchasing one of those just to see how it worked.

larryd
03-01-2017, 10:44 AM
The "Rugged Geek" RG1000 jump pack that Lamonster is promoting has a air compressor option available...(I think) I don't know if he is offering it with his or not??? But this sounds like a win/win to me... larryd