PDA

View Full Version : Tread response requires a space key after each word

Wildrice
02-26-2017, 08:41 PM
Does anyone else have this problem?. Typing input works great except for a response to a thread?? Then All the words are tied together & require manually inserting a space key to separate ?
d

blacklightning
02-26-2017, 09:01 PM
Does anyone else have this problem?. Typing input works great except for a response to a thread?? Then All the words are tied together & require manually inserting a space key to separate ?
d
I have noticed that it does that with me about 50% of the time. I found out that if it does that after the first word, insert one of the icons to the right, then backspace it out. After that, you are able to type and put spaces in as normal. Not sure why it is doing it, and I thought I was the only one. Give it a try and let me know if it helps.

IdahoMtnSpyder
02-26-2017, 09:13 PM
d
It was discussed a lot in this thread. http://www.spyderlovers.com/forums/showthread.php?100414-TxT-in-Forum&highlight=space+browser

Roadster Renovations
02-26-2017, 09:48 PM

Easiest thing I have found to do is type a "period", then hit return, then my message. Works every time.

JayBros
02-26-2017, 10:26 PM
I had the problem last evening and had it several months ago. It happens to me when I begin with a quote to which I am replying.