PDA

View Full Version : Spyderfest Vendors

Tyris
02-23-2017, 08:51 AM
Will there be a lot of Vendors there actually selling Spyders or are vendors mostly dealing in accessories?

Bob Denman
02-23-2017, 08:57 AM
At the Vendor Village:
Accessories... :thumbup:
But you can buy your Spyders down at PitBull's! :bowdown:

Ex-Rocket
02-23-2017, 09:35 AM
:agree: Farkles only at the Vendor Village

BigGuy66
02-23-2017, 09:39 AM
...do the vendors do installs of the purchased products?
Jim

Ex-Rocket
02-23-2017, 09:44 AM
Jim

Yes, but sometimes you have to wait to get it installed as their is a frenzy on purchasing Farkles.

Bob Denman
02-23-2017, 09:56 AM
:agree: Plan your purchasing accordingly! :thumbup:
When I bought my LED headlight and foglight bulbs from TricLED; I made an appointment a couple of days later, for their installation.

But if you're adventurous: you can always set up in your Motel parking lot, and perform the installation yourself... with lots of friends stopping by to (hopefully) help out.

Y Rider
02-23-2017, 10:00 AM
Jim

Some of the vendors have done installs for me in past Spyderfests. I got my Elka shocks and bumpskid installed while at Spyderfest. Lamonster Garage will be open at his Nixa location performing installations of his products. He will also have a booth at vendor village selling their Black Diamond cleaning products. I really like the Black Trim Renew. It makes all the black vinyl parts look new again. I applied it over a week ago and it looks like I just put it on. :thumbup:

PrairieSpyder
02-23-2017, 10:03 AM
Will there be a lot of Vendors there actually selling Spyders or are vendors mostly dealing in accessories?

Pitbull Powersports is the sponsoring dealer for Spyderfest. If you want to buy a Spyder at the event, they'd be glad to help you. If you have an idea of what you want, you can call them ahead of time and make the deal over the phone. Then it could be ready for you to pick up at the beginning of the event. Then, next stop . . Vendor Village for more farkles!

Lamonster
02-23-2017, 10:09 AM

Pitbull Powersports host the event and there are always great deals on new and used Spyders there. The vendors are pretty slammed but do their best to take care of everyone. We'll have a small booth at the Fairgrounds but all our sales and installs will be done at the shop. Come by and see us :doorag:

Chupaca
02-23-2017, 10:20 AM
If you go to the event you will be able to get it all :yes: but the installing is limited because of the amount of attendee's and the time constraints. Most take appointments so plan ahead....:thumbup:

Tyris
02-23-2017, 10:55 AM
K, looks like no 2016 RT Limiteds available at lest on the website, thanks!

Lamonster
02-23-2017, 11:19 AM
K, looks like no 2016 RT Limiteds available at lest on the website, thanks!

Best to call Pitbull and ask for Len. Don't go by the website. 417-863-1418

murphybrown
02-23-2017, 12:07 PM
When I decided I wanted to look seriously at the F3....I called Len at Pitbull about this time of year and started the process....by the time I got to Spyderfest I was able to actually demo the F3 to confirm "i was in Luv"...and finish the deal. And yes it pays, if you can, to plan ahead. If you know you really want/need something like TricLED incredible systems than contact them now and prearrange a time for install at Spyderfest. Majority of vendors are inside and so you will have plenty of folks to visit with and other vendors to drool over their "stuff" as you wait to have the awesome and lots of necessary safety lights installed. All vendors do a great job of giving you the best service they can. But it is a verrrrrry busy and wonderful time...Patience would be helpful..:yikes:

Bob Denman
02-23-2017, 12:10 PM
:clap::agree::thumbup:

armyspydervet
02-23-2017, 03:11 PM
Farkles you are going to buy and install yourself, you wont have a problem. If you want something installed, I recommend getting there before they open vendor village in the AM and start a line. You will find that Spyderpops and TricLED book up quick. They are both great vendors, but could only do so many installs at once. I have heard that some vendors take "reservations" over the phone. Being a newbie last year, I did not realize that, nor do I think it should be a practice - folks travel hundreds of miles for this event and everyone should be given the same priority.