PDA

View Full Version : Drink Holder

jalpert
02-20-2017, 03:02 PM
I am searching for a drink holder that will not block my view of the rear-view mirrors. I have tried 2 different brands (Drink 2 Go and Rivco) and both seem to block my view. Both of these worked fine on my ST but now I have an F3 Limited so I'm trying to find something new. I am also open to something that will attach to the passenger grab bars.

Air Wing Guy
02-20-2017, 03:26 PM
http://www.bakerbuiltairwings.com/proddetail.php?prod=S-RTHBDH-L

Try this works on the RT and the F3 series. Comes in Black or Chrome, easy install take screws out add spacer, mounting arm, and insert longer screws and you are finished. If you have any questions you can email us at sales@bakerbuiltairwings.com. I thank you for your time and best of luck as you search for the item you desire.

Gary
02-20-2017, 04:27 PM
am I wrong, or is your holder put on the glove box cover?

Bam Bam and Pebbles
02-20-2017, 04:48 PM
That drink holder is attached to the left handlebar. I have a drink to go attached to the passenger handrail. I can easily reach my drink or Pebbles will hand it to me.

Air Wing Guy
02-21-2017, 08:52 AM
Our drink holder is attached to the left handlebar. Also as he mentioned we sell what we call quick release cup holders which clamp easily to the passenger handrail.

tbhlaw
02-21-2017, 09:24 AM
I have the Baker cup holder and cup. I bought it for my RT and then transferred it to my new F3-T a few months ago. It does not interfere with my mirrors. It it attached to the left handlebar just right of the handlebar grip. I typically put a water bottle or soda can in the cup that comes with the holder rather than use the cup alone. This is just a personal preference. It has worked out very well for me.

Machinegunner
02-21-2017, 10:24 AM
We went to a bicycle shop and bought a bottle holder (20oz.) and a clamp for bar for about $15 total Looks good works good.