PDA

View Full Version : pictures posting upside down?

cmar157
02-19-2017, 08:23 AM
I am trying to upload a picture but it keeps coming up upside down. Anyone know the fix to this, i have seen some posts with that issue but did not find a solution.

Thanks

Bob Denman
02-19-2017, 08:52 AM
Just post it, and one of us will flip it for you. :thumbup:
(This is why I don't have a smart phone: I'm not smart enough to use it! :D

EDIT: I found your new bike, and gave those pics a flip!
Oh! :congrats: It's a beauty!

Jimboregon
02-19-2017, 05:58 PM
Did you flip my picture of Bristol Motor Speedway that I posted a couple of weeks ago? Same problem.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G890A using Tapatalk

Bob Denman
02-19-2017, 06:12 PM
:shocked: It wasn't me... I'm a NASCAR fan; I would have remembered Bristol. :bowdown:

Chupaca
02-19-2017, 06:29 PM
Some know many don't and I am one that don't...:joke: seems a well guarded secret cause till now no explanation but they do get flipped. :bowdown:

IdahoMtnSpyder
02-19-2017, 07:16 PM
I think it has to do with your camera or phone orientation when you take the pic. If your phone or camera is sideways when you take the photo it will show up rotated when you view it on your PC. But if you're looking at it on your phone after taking it with the phone it will usually automatically flip to right side up. However, the picture file is actually sideways so if you post it with your phone or tablet what looks like it's right side up is actually sideways. Copy the pic to your computer and look at the folder it is in using the large icon view option. If it is not right side up there right click on it and choose rotate to get it the right way. Then post it to the forum. This photo is sideways on my PC.