PDA

View Full Version : Way to much snow.

safecracker
02-14-2017, 06:29 PM
Yesterday we had a blizzard that lasted for 4 hours. Everything was at a standstill. At my house we 36" inches of the stuff. We had drifts that around 5'. I spent 6 hours moving snow with a tractor with a loader. No cab. Got home this afternoon and did some more clean up. My Brother came down with his 9' plow and helped me out. Shoveled roof off Sunday and will have to do it again tomorrow. More.snow tomorrow into Thursday. Predicting an additional 18" of the white stuff. I have had enough oof the white stuff.

BLUEKNIGHT911
02-14-2017, 06:53 PM
Yesterday we had a blizzard that lasted for 4 hours. Everything was at a standstill. At my house we 36" inches of the stuff. We had drifts that around 5'. I spent 6 hours moving snow with a tractor with a loader. No cab. Got home this afternoon and did some more clean up. My Brother came down with his 9' plow and helped me out. Shoveled roof off Sunday and will have to do it again tomorrow. More.snow tomorrow into Thursday. Predicting an additional 18" of the white stuff. I have had enough oof the white stuff.
Does this mean you won't be riding the Spyder this weekend :dontknow:........:banghead: :roflblack::roflblack::roflblack::roflblack::roflb lack:...I feel your pain ... Mike :thumbup:

ARtraveler
02-14-2017, 07:16 PM
Thank you for keeping the snow at your place. :bowdown::bowdown::roflblack:

I so want to say we had 46 degrees today--but I wont. :thumbup:

Chupaca
02-14-2017, 07:25 PM
:yikes: that is way too much...:banghead: and more to come :yikes: think about moving yourself...:roflblack::roflblack: and leaving the snow where it is....

safecracker
02-14-2017, 07:55 PM
No riding this weekend. :banghead:

Deanna777
02-14-2017, 08:36 PM
Yesterday we had a blizzard that lasted for 4 hours. Everything was at a standstill. At my house we 36" inches of the stuff. We had drifts that around 5'. I spent 6 hours moving snow with a tractor with a loader. No cab. Got home this afternoon and did some more clean up. My Brother came down with his 9' plow and helped me out. Shoveled roof off Sunday and will have to do it again tomorrow. More.snow tomorrow into Thursday. Predicting an additional 18" of the white stuff. I have had enough oof the white stuff.I also feel your pain!

Yes, an other snow storm on Wed, and into Thursday.. We have an other WINTER STORM WARNING OUT until Thursday night until 7:00 pm. An other 6-12 inches of the white fungus .

I am sick of the (White Fungus) snow also.

Glad to hear that you are fine.
Deanna