PDA

View Full Version : WTF is in your pants, Dude?

Rogue Hawk
02-06-2017, 03:58 PM
Skip to 3:15. The guy just crashed, so I feel bad for him. But the things riders do sometimes has me scratching my head.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lfJsqBgQygk

pegasus1300
02-06-2017, 04:26 PM
So I can't figure out why the lady in front of him stopped so suddenly. The thing in his pants appears to be something to hit out at other drivers who ***s you off.
He was following too close and her braking caught him off guard. With that hammer in his pants he's luck he didn't get hurt worse.

MisterP
02-06-2017, 05:05 PM
So I can't figure out why the lady in front of him stopped so suddenly. The thing in his pants appears to be something to hit out at other drivers who ***s you off.
He was following too close and her braking caught him off guard. With that hammer in his pants he's luck he didn't get hurt worse.

Morons were pulling wheelies just ahead of the car that braked. You can see it in the video. I would have hit my brakes too. The rider that crashed may have been trying to catch up or was distracted by those ahead of him.

That hammer down his pants could be considered a concealed weapon in some states.

Chupaca
02-06-2017, 05:10 PM
If it was for swinging at cars that angered him ....this is one mean case of Karma...but if he was part of those groups that terrorize the streets with wheelies and crazy manuvering it would serve him right...do hope he will be alright regardless. One can hope he was going to help hang a picture....:dontknow:

Bob Denman
02-06-2017, 06:12 PM
I'm thankful to see that there are good folks out there, who stopped to help him! :thumbup:
As far as the "Hammer": I'll bet that he'll think twice about doing that again.

TicketBait
02-06-2017, 07:51 PM
I remember a couple times getting on my spyder only to realize I had a pen in my top or side pocket, always took the time to remove and open my electric trunk and place in there. Always had this thought that if I crashed and died of a pen puncture wound to the heart or ...http://i40.photobucket.com/albums/e240/TicketBait/smileys/ack2.gif
After watching this video, his leg is really messed up.

Bob Denman
02-07-2017, 08:41 AM
:agree: It's to not carry anything with you, that will make the unthinkable even worse... :shocked:
I try to imagine myself falling down the cellar stairs, while carry a cactus plant! :yikes:

Rawhide kid
02-10-2017, 09:08 PM
Wonder if his biker name is Thor. Or Thor-ina, given the small size.

gkamer
02-11-2017, 10:04 PM
Why was this guy packing a mini pick ax in his pants?

Bob Denman
02-12-2017, 09:02 AM
Why was this guy packing a mini pick ax in his pants?

jaherbst
02-12-2017, 10:18 AM
No one seemed to notice but non of his "crotch rocket" buddies came back to help. They were to busy doing wheelies. When you ride with Hooligans don't expect any help. The welding hammer was used to damage cars who did not leave enough room for him to lane split or else he was on his way to his welding job.

Jack

SpyderCruiser
02-12-2017, 06:07 PM
Adds a whole new meaning to " Put the Hammer Down" lol. :roflblack: