PDA

View Full Version : F3-T Seat Russel Day Long

Sloppydogdrool
01-30-2017, 10:56 AM
Not sure if this is the correct place to post this but here goes. I am having a custom seat made by Russel for my 2016 F3-T. With shipping time my ride will be down for a month or so. Is there anyone out there that has purchased an upgraded seat and has a spare factory seat they would be willing to lend, sell or rent for a month? Or if you have a factory seat pan you want to sell I could send that to Russel and keep my stock seat. I'm located in Ocala FL. I know it's a long shot but figured I would ask anyway.

PW2013STL
01-30-2017, 12:53 PM
I have an RT, but that is what I did.
Purchased a take off seat from a fellow Spyderlover and sent Russell that seat so I was not out any riding time while it was being made.
Plus if I had to send the seat back to Russell for adjustment (I didn't) I would have a seat to continue riding.

Good luck and you will be very please with the Russell!

PrairieSpyder
01-30-2017, 01:38 PM
I want to sell my stock seat set which includes the driver back-rest. http://www.spyderlovers.com/forums/showthread.php?101087-F3T-seat-w-driver-back-rest

I priced it based on the cost of the new back-rest alone. But I'll entertain an offer.

Sloppydogdrool
01-31-2017, 10:14 AM
Found a seat. Thanks everyone.