PDA

View Full Version : Greetings from Toowoomba

Questions
01-29-2017, 02:49 PM
Hi there,
I'm a newbie from Toowoomba, been unable to ride for the last few months, bloody medical problems all caused by Crohns.
Last rode two wheels 14 months ago at the start of all of my hospital admissions, 14 in 14 months.
Was on 3 wheels again three days after lying on my deathbed in Critical Care :roflblack:

Have a nice assortment of bikes and bought a Spyder RT to get me back riding in the interim.
Looks like there is a wealth of information on the Forum to read before I post off my first dumb question.

I'll see you on the Forum
Cheers
Ken

Peteoz
01-29-2017, 02:55 PM
Hi there,
I'm a newbie from Toowoomba, been unable to ride for the last few months, bloody medical problems all caused by Crohns.
Last rode two wheels 14 months ago at the start of all of my hospital admissions, 14 in 14 months.
Was on 3 wheels again three days after lying on my deathbed in Critical Care :roflblack:

Have a nice assortment of bikes and bought a Spyder RT to get me back riding in the interim.
Looks like there is a wealth of information on the Forum to read before I post off my first dumb question.

I'll see you on the Forum
Cheers
Ken

onya Ken.....welcome......It's good to hear you are back on the road. Not only is there a wealth of info on here, the members are the most helpful bunch I have ever come across (even though most of them are American;):D:D:thumbup: )

Pete

SPYD3R
01-29-2017, 03:08 PM
PRAYERS to you... :pray:
and WELCOME.... :yes:
99.9% of all questions related to SPYD3RS are answered on this website, so ask away....
Dan P
Easley, SC, USA
SPYD3R

BLUEKNIGHT911
01-29-2017, 04:51 PM
PRAYERS to you... :pray:
and WELCOME.... :yes:
99.9% of all questions related to SPYD3RS are answered on this website, so ask away....
Dan P
Easley, SC, USA
SPYD3R
:agree: ......and :congrats: and :welcome: ....... Mike :thumbup:

ARtraveler
01-29-2017, 04:55 PM
:welcome: and :congrats: Get well soon. :yes:

Chupaca
01-29-2017, 07:16 PM
Hope your on the good side of better now :pray: glad you have a spyder to fall back on . You came to the right place for anything spyder. Good to have you here and when your ready ask away....:thumbup:

Deanna777
01-29-2017, 07:44 PM
:welcome: and :congrats: Get well soon!

We are here to help, glad you could join us on this # 1 spyder site.:clap:

Ask away! I like your Avatar picture.

Deanna