PDA

View Full Version : Sorry!

Roadster Renovations
01-28-2017, 12:12 AM

Sorry I have been MIA part of last night and today, but they finally got our new trailer finished so we did a 26 hour 1500 mile swoop to pick it up and get back. With an 18 inch bull nose this bad boy is just under 22 feet long and 7 feetwide. Can easily carry both bykes and a bunch of farkles! You'll be seeing it at the Rallies, starting with Spyder on the Bayou.

BLUEKNIGHT911
01-28-2017, 01:09 AM
Looking forward to it :thumbup: :yes: :yes: :yes: ...... Mike

Chupaca
01-28-2017, 01:11 AM
That's a beauty...congrats..:2thumbs: will serve you well....:clap::clap:

Tomline
01-28-2017, 07:22 AM
I noticed in your photo your choice for Bar-B-Que! Sonny's is number one in my book when I'm south of the Mason-Dixon Line!

Roadster Renovations
01-28-2017, 12:52 PM
I noticed in your photo your choice for Bar-B-Que! Sonny's is number one in my book when I'm south of the Mason-Dixon Line!
The wife loves good BBQ and that was delicious!

ARtraveler
01-28-2017, 03:35 PM
:congrats: A nice looking trailer. :2thumbs::2thumbs:

Buckeye Bleau
01-28-2017, 03:46 PM
Wow, way to go, that looks great, and you got to stop at Sonnys also, Sweeeeet!

All of that said it probably means the price of our Farkles is going up to pay for the beast. :yikes:

Joe

Bob Denman
01-28-2017, 05:57 PM
:shocked: NOTE to Self: Sonny's is worth checking out!

Oh! Su-WEET looking rig! :clap:

Roadster Renovations
01-28-2017, 07:16 PM
Wow, way to go, that looks great, and you got to stop at Sonnys also, Sweeeeet!

All of that said it probably means the price of our Farkles is going up to pay for the beast. :yikes:

Joe

We won't do that. We actually made enough from our 14 footer to pay for this one and only had to finance a very small amount, which we will pay for fairly easy. We go directly to the trailer builder, buy it off of their lot after the build. This thing is well made, we had the skin upgraded to .050 thickness aluminum, radial tires, and a few other goodies. The weight difference from this one and our 14 footer is only about 400 lbs. The F150 pulled it fine, except in the hills we had to work a little, and it did that with the other one also.
Here are the specs:
5 Year Factory Warranty
LED Tail Lights
Protective Coating On Main Frame
Moisture Barrier On Underside
16" OC Cross Members
24" OC, 18 GA, 1.5" x 1" Roof Members
16" OC, 18 GA, 1.5" x 1" Side Walls
2000 lb. A-Frame Jack W/ Sand Foot
2 5/16" Coupler
11 GA, 2" x 6" Steel Tube Main Frame
32" Side Door W/ Flush Lock
White Screwed Aluminum Exterior W/ Baked Enamel Finish
75" Interior Height
3/4" Plywood Floors
3/8" Plywood Side Walls
12V Interior Dome Light
Rear Ramp Door W/ Flap
Silver Mod Wheels
15" ST205 Tires
Aluminum Exterior Fenders
Galvalume Roof
Non-Powered Roof Vent
24" Front Stone Guard
3500 lb. 4" Dropped Leaf Spring Axles W/ Electric Brakes & E-Z Lube Hubs
7 Way Round Bargman Plug
V-Nose W/ ATP Trim

Only thing I would suggest changing is a locking bar for the side door. That is a change they made and I don't like it. Our other trailer had a locking bar and when I complained they will ship me one free of charge. The rest looks very good.

Roadster Renovations
01-28-2017, 10:15 PM
I was thinking that since I have to outfit this new trailer I think I will make a video of how we set one up.

First up: How to install a completely waterproof 120 volt electrical outlet. I had set up the other trailer that way and we never had one issue. When you park the trailer you access your cord, plug it into an extension cord and instant power for trickle charge, heater, lighting, whatever you need. Look for it in the how to section.